My husband and I will spend a week in Scotland at the end of October. We're flying in and out of Edinburgh and renting a car for a road trip. I'm having trouble pinning down destinations (I realize a week isn't nearly enough time to do this fascinating country justice) and would love your input. Here's what I'm thinking... (All our stays will be for one night only, except our initial two nights in Edinburgh, unless you have other ideas for me. )
We had originally planned on spending two nights on Skye instead of staying in Inverness and Oban, and then ending up in Grangemouth for our final night so that we're fairly close to the airport in Edinburgh.
Thanks in advance for your feedback!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 2 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 3 Oporto
- 4 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 5 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 6 Porto and vicinity
- 7 Rome to venice
- 8 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 9 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 10 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 11 help with Italy itinerary
- 12 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 13 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 14 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 15 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 16 Le Marche Research Help
- 17 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 18 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 19 Krakow to Prague CAR SERVICE
- 20 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 21 Undisclsoed location
- 22 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 23 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 24 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 25 Italy bus or train