My husband and I will spend a week in Scotland at the end of October. We're flying in and out of Edinburgh and renting a car for a road trip. I'm having trouble pinning down destinations (I realize a week isn't nearly enough time to do this fascinating country justice) and would love your input. Here's what I'm thinking... (All our stays will be for one night only, except our initial two nights in Edinburgh, unless you have other ideas for me. )
We had originally planned on spending two nights on Skye instead of staying in Inverness and Oban, and then ending up in Grangemouth for our final night so that we're fairly close to the airport in Edinburgh.
Thanks in advance for your feedback!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 2 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 3 Castle Stays in Wales
- 4 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 5 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 6 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 7 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 8 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 9 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 10 Can parking
- 11 italy Cinque Terre
- 12 San Sebastián
- 13 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 14 Zurich to Milan trip
- 15 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 16 Would like help planning a 16-21 day week trip to Spain and/or Portugal
- 17 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 18 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 19 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 20 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 21 Driving through Paris
- 22 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 23 Advice for first time trip to Greece
- 24 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 25 Arenalullring area Seville?