Anyone know? If not, is there a central Vodafone or TIM (or similar) store near St. Mark's Square? We are staying near the San Zaccharia water bus stop.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 2 Weekend in London; looking for the best Indian food
- 3 From London to Paris to US
- 4 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 5 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 6 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 7 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 8 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 9 Itinerary help please!
- 10 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 11 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 12 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 13 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 14 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 15 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 16 France to stop making foie grois
- 17 Holiday Itinerary
- 18 Car hire
- 19 Ireland driving itinerary
- 20 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 21 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 22 Naples or Genoa
- 23 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 24 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 25 Itinerary Help!