Anyone know? If not, is there a central Vodafone or TIM (or similar) store near St. Mark's Square? We are staying near the San Zaccharia water bus stop.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 2 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 3 Short Trip in July
- 4 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 5 Greek Islands (small)
- 6 Campervan in Croatia
- 7 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 8 K-Day
- 9 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 10 Things to do in Brussels
- 11 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 12 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 13 UK Visa Help
- 14 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 15 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 16 Spain in December
- 17 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 18 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 19 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 20 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 21 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 22 Cell Phone Question
- 23 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 24 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 25 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card