Anyone know? If not, is there a central Vodafone or TIM (or similar) store near St. Mark's Square? We are staying near the San Zaccharia water bus stop.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 무료황금성 ※연결 :≫pts17.com≪
- 2 무료오션 ▣ 홈피:≫pts17.com≪
- 3 스위피주소 ◐ 도메인 :≫pts17.com≪
- 4 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 5 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 6 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 7 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 8 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 9 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 10 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 11 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 12 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 13 We're here!
- 14 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 15 10 days in Paris and......
- 16 Budapest & Prague
- 17 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 18 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 19 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 20 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 21 driving from ancona to rome
- 22 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 23 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 24 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 25 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!