Anyone know? If not, is there a central Vodafone or TIM (or similar) store near St. Mark's Square? We are staying near the San Zaccharia water bus stop.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cheese Tours in Italy
- 2 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 3 Barcelona on budget
- 4 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 5 To St. Pancras at stupid-o'clock: how would you do it?
- 6 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 7 Trip to London with side trip to Wales/daytrip?
- 8 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 9 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 10 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 11 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 12 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 13 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 14 New Dublin Museum
- 15 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 16 German Train travel
- 17 Car service- Suitcase & hand luggage
- 18 How best to spend a long day in Warnemunde
- 19 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 20 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 21 Uber in Poland and Germany
- 22 Northern Italian Food
- 23 Does anyone ever "meet the locals"?
- 24 Train tickets from Switzerland to Venice and back with Swiss Travel Pass
- 25 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary