Anyone know? If not, is there a central Vodafone or TIM (or similar) store near St. Mark's Square? We are staying near the San Zaccharia water bus stop.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 2 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 3 Belgium advice
- 4 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 5 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 6 Capri Ferry Tickets
- 7 Munich, Germany
- 8 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 9 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 10 Rome to Portofino -
- 11 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 12 Newcastle train info
- 13 beautiful samos: mini trip report
- 14 Citadines Bastille Marais
- 15 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 16 The Fjords of Norway, Scandinavia - Itinerary Help for Family of Four
- 17 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 18 Amalfi or Positano
- 19 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 20 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 21 Poland in September
- 22 Family-centered tour for Colosseum or Vatican? Please help!
- 23 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 24 Sim Card
- 25 Public Transport information App/Website