Anyone know? If not, is there a central Vodafone or TIM (or similar) store near St. Mark's Square? We are staying near the San Zaccharia water bus stop.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 2 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 3 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 4 Driving Germany to Benelux
- 5 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 6 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 7 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 8 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 9 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 10 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 11 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 12 First time in France
- 13 20 days in Great Britain - Self Drive Itinerary Ideas
- 14 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 15 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 16 Europe in late January
- 17 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 18 Manchester Christmas Markets 2016
- 19 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 20 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 21 Prague hotels
- 22 Portugal itinerary help
- 23 Munich
- 24 Puglia or La Langhe
- 25 What to expect over Christmas