By mistake, last year in France, we bought a locked tri-band cell phone at a very busy Orange store in Avignon. Even though Larry, my husband, speaks French, somehow we realized several days later that we had purchased a phone locked to Orange.
My primary question is whether we can unlock the phone. Also, since we visit other countries, and if we cannot unlock the phone, can we buy an Orange SIM card for those countries? We are going to Italy in the fall, and would like to use the cell phone there, but without huge roaming charges.
We have started traveling for longer periods of time now that Larry is retired. Since we would eventually like to have 2 phones, perhaps there is another way to do this. Any thoughts?
Thanks you for helping with yet another cell-phone question.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 고고카지노사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온라인바카라◎바카라사이트추천
- 2 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 3 Help required with Itinerary
- 4 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 5 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 6 Spain in December
- 7 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 8 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 9 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 10 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 11 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 12 Skye to Edinburgh
- 13 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 14 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 15 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 16 Greek Islands (small)
- 17 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 18 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 19 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 20 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 21 UK Visa Help
- 22 K-Day
- 23 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 24 Sundays in Puglia
- 25 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts