By mistake, last year in France, we bought a locked tri-band cell phone at a very busy Orange store in Avignon. Even though Larry, my husband, speaks French, somehow we realized several days later that we had purchased a phone locked to Orange.
My primary question is whether we can unlock the phone. Also, since we visit other countries, and if we cannot unlock the phone, can we buy an Orange SIM card for those countries? We are going to Italy in the fall, and would like to use the cell phone there, but without huge roaming charges.
We have started traveling for longer periods of time now that Larry is retired. Since we would eventually like to have 2 phones, perhaps there is another way to do this. Any thoughts?
Thanks you for helping with yet another cell-phone question.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노사이트주소 → → → BUS97.COM ♥♥♥ 카지노게임
- 2 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 3 Engadine Valley help
- 4 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 5 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 6 Northern Italy 11 days Milan in/out
- 7 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 8 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 9 Honeymoon in Greece
- 10 Italy for Christmas Week
- 11 A Month stay in Southern France
- 12 Shoes in Scotland
- 13 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 14 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 15 Question about Half Fare Cards
- 16 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 17 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 18 A Week In Athens - Trip Report
- 19 Portugal with large family
- 20 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 21 restaurants in Marais district
- 22 Sicily
- 23 Road trip from Barcelona to Rome (1st time in Europe)
- 24 Palazzo Ravizza or Il Battistero-Siena?
- 25 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please