If we arrive (by train from Padova) in Venice midday to catch the night train to Vienna, do they have lockers at the train station while we walk around a bit?
We'll have two roller carry-ons (~21-inches each) and a couple of really small pocket-book-sized bags.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 2 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 3 Shuttle service from Munich to Prague
- 4 Comments on Apt Location in Madrid
- 5 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 6 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 7 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 8 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 9 Shorts in South of France?
- 10 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 11 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 12 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 13 Camogli and surrounds
- 14 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 15 Are DSLR cameras allowed for Papal Audience
- 16 Route des Vins
- 17 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 18 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 19 Les Invalides Night Show
- 20 base for Andalucia
- 21 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 22 Taxi or Aeroexpress from Domodedovo Airport to center of Moscow?
- 23 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 24 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 25 3 weeks italy itinerary