We will be in Provence for our trip in a couple of weeks and would like to fit in Carcassone, just not sure where it would fit.
1 night Avignon
6 nights St. Remy
2 nights Vaison-la-Romaine
3 nightsin Roussillon
1 night Paris to catch train
1 night London to catch flight
Is it doable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 2 Cap Corse - clockwise or counterclockwise
- 3 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 4 Most beautiful building facades and photo ops in Paris
- 5 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 6 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 7 Acorn TV
- 8 Train help for Prague
- 9 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 10 Germany train help!
- 11 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 12 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 13 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 14 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 15 Versailles
- 16 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 17 Sicily
- 18 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 19 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 20 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 21 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 22 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 23 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 24 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 25 Petrol in Greece