We will be in Provence for our trip in a couple of weeks and would like to fit in Carcassone, just not sure where it would fit.
1 night Avignon
6 nights St. Remy
2 nights Vaison-la-Romaine
3 nightsin Roussillon
1 night Paris to catch train
1 night London to catch flight
Is it doable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 gare de nord
- 2 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 3 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 4 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 5 Enjoying England for a year!
- 6 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 7 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 8 Renting International Cars from USA
- 9 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 10 My First Trip to Europe...
- 11 Looking for a car with a driver in Ireland
- 12 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 13 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 14 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 15 Greece Itinerary
- 16 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 17 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 18 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 19 Barcelona Car rental return
- 20 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 21 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 22 All of Spain or something else..?
- 23 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 24 Madrid city centre?
- 25 Greece Experts