We will be in Provence for our trip in a couple of weeks and would like to fit in Carcassone, just not sure where it would fit.
1 night Avignon
6 nights St. Remy
2 nights Vaison-la-Romaine
3 nightsin Roussillon
1 night Paris to catch train
1 night London to catch flight
Is it doable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 20 free days of Europe
- 2 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 3 Train Ticket Help
- 4 Home base for a month in France?
- 5 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 6 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 7 Bordeaux TRIP
- 8 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 9 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 10 Barcelona completely overrated
- 11 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 12 Naples or Genoa
- 13 Florence Leather Shop - Real or Rip Off ?
- 14 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 15 Munich restaurant recs
- 16 Norway accessories and must have
- 17 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 18 England and Wales by public transport
- 19 Norway holiday locations
- 20 When to go to Norway for a ski trip?
- 21 Our European adventures
- 22 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 23 Wearing The Hijab in Slovenia???
- 24 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 25 Greece in 15 Days