We will be in Provence for our trip in a couple of weeks and would like to fit in Carcassone, just not sure where it would fit.
1 night Avignon
6 nights St. Remy
2 nights Vaison-la-Romaine
3 nightsin Roussillon
1 night Paris to catch train
1 night London to catch flight
Is it doable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 2 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 3 Spain - day driver advice
- 4 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 5 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 6 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 7 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 8 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 9 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 10 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 11 Best walking route Plitvice Lakes
- 12 London with Teens Trip Report
- 13 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 14 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 15 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 16 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 17 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 18 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 19 Madrird and Seville
- 20 Greece
- 21 Ludwig Castles
- 22 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 23 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 24 Lake Como AREA questions
- 25 RS view on booking.com & the like