We will be in Provence for our trip in a couple of weeks and would like to fit in Carcassone, just not sure where it would fit.
1 night Avignon
6 nights St. Remy
2 nights Vaison-la-Romaine
3 nightsin Roussillon
1 night Paris to catch train
1 night London to catch flight
Is it doable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 2 Tuscany in late Oct / early Nov 2016?
- 3 Anyone done a self-drive boat canal/river trip in France (or elsewhere)?
- 4 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 5 Loire Valley itinerary
- 6 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 7 Amsterdam/Indonesian restaurants
- 8 Visiting Carcassonne without a car
- 9 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 10 Naxos hotel question
- 11 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 12 Family trip to Spain: Barcelona, Seville and San Sebastian
- 13 Poland Tour Group
- 14 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 15 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 16 Europe Itinerary
- 17 St. Moritz best intermediate skiing
- 18 Portugal - 5 days in Nov - Itinerary suggestions?
- 19 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 20 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks
- 21 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 22 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 23 Overstaying 90 day Schengen stay limit
- 24 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 25 Currency