I am looking for a tour company or private guide who specializes in Byzantium history. Want to see Istanbul through a historian's eyes. Can anyone help?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days to spend in europe
- 2 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 3 What Greek islands should I visit
- 4 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 5 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 6 GD Designs Rochdale Reviews (16)
- 7 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 8 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 9 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 10 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 11 Beaches in Southern France
- 12 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 13 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 14 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 15 cell phone companys
- 16 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 17 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival
- 18 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 19 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 20 Budget stay in or around Heidelberg
- 21 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 22 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 23 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 24 Affordable French language course in France?
- 25 Budapest on a budget