I am looking for a tour company or private guide who specializes in Byzantium history. Want to see Istanbul through a historian's eyes. Can anyone help?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris removes Pont des Arts love locks
- 2 Euro Quiz # 110 - Potpourri
- 3 quick Rome advice
- 4 Five City European Vacation thru Groupon
- 5 The best hotel in Naples for last night in Italy!
- 6 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 7 Lucca Hotel Easy to get to Pisa Airport
- 8 Narrowed down itinerary, but still need help finishing in Munich
- 9 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 10 Transferring on Germany trains
- 11 Where to catch bus at Glasgow Airport
- 12 Help planning for 8 days Barcelona and Costa Brava.
- 13 Package Tours of Normandy
- 14 Ireland advice
- 15 Norway in 10 days, please advise
- 16 Restaurant recommendations - Rome, Florence and Venice!
- 17 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 18 The First Thing You Do When You Land In Paris?
- 19 Venice, Florence, Tuscany, Amalfi Coast
- 20 Itinerary help! First time to Italy
- 21 Dolomiti advice please!
- 22 Lisbon/Porto or Split/Dubrovnik
- 23 Tuscany literature
- 24 What kind of car in Iceland
- 25 Pompeii, Herculaneum