I am looking for a tour company or private guide who specializes in Byzantium history. Want to see Istanbul through a historian's eyes. Can anyone help?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The highlands
- 2 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 3 Rhine River
- 4 Breakfast: London
- 5 June '17-Verona Piedmont Liguria?
- 6 Travel plan help in Germany
- 7 Macedonia, Greece
- 8 Norwway trip report
- 9 Mysterious EuropCar charge 4.5 months after turning in car
- 10 Athens, Greece--transfer from airport to downtown hotel
- 11 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 12 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 13 Best way to see Croatia?
- 14 Amalfi Coast by Car
- 15 April 8 - 16, 1 country, 1 male, the best choice?
- 16 Rome For 2 days
- 17 Amalie/Rome
- 18 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 19 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 20 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 21 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 22 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 23 Europe Itinerary
- 24 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 25 Suggested Itinerary Low Countries, Scotland, Enfland Lake district