My husband and I have been to Italy before.
This time we would like to go to the Amalfi Coast - staying in Positano and on Capri, Lake Como and small towns in Tuscany.
Would it be possible to do all of this on one trip via driving and/or train or would this be out of the question for one trip?
We have 2 weeks to spend on this trip.
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 16 days in France and Italy
- 3 European Vacation 2017
- 4 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 5 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 6 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 7 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 8 One July night in Verona - help!
- 9 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 10 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 11 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 12 London in September
- 13 Avoid Europcar!
- 14 Paris for children
- 15 Couscous
- 16 Scotland - We're Here!
- 17 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 18 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 19 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 20 IWM
- 21 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 22 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 23 Guided Vatican Tours
- 24 Apartment/accomodation in Dubrovnik and Split
- 25 Best Masseria in Puglia
Can someone let me know if this itinerary would be possible in Italy?