My husband and I have been to Italy before.
This time we would like to go to the Amalfi Coast - staying in Positano and on Capri, Lake Como and small towns in Tuscany.
Would it be possible to do all of this on one trip via driving and/or train or would this be out of the question for one trip?
We have 2 weeks to spend on this trip.
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 2 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 3 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 4 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 5 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 6 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 7 Berlin
- 8 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 9 4 weeks entailing 1 wk Greece and 3 wks in Italy
- 10 Rome or Venice first
- 11 Trains in Italy
- 12 Europe First Timers
- 13 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 14 Apartment Montreux area
- 15 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 16 Rest in Peace, Colonel Chilcott
- 17 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 18 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 19 What to do? Free evenings in Prague and Vienna
- 20 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 21 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 22 how to get to Salzburg from Krakow
- 23 Lille Braderie 2017
- 24 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 25 Villa Honegg: an insider's tip for the Central Switzerland
Can someone let me know if this itinerary would be possible in Italy?