I need some help in identifying some monuments in Istanbul. The link below will take you to 4 photographs posted on shutterfly. Hopefully the link works. Please let me know if it doesn't.
Pic 1: A view of two mosques, taken from Top Kapi.
Pic 2: A night view of a mosque, taken from Galata Tower. This mosque can also be easily seen from the Galata Bridge. There is a possibility that this mosque is the same one as the one on the right in Pic 1.
Pic 3: This picture was taken on a Bosphorous cruise. What is this monument?
Pic 4: This one too was taken on a Bosphorous cruise; does anyone know what it is?
Thank you all in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 2 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 3 Low Cost Holidays Package
- 4 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 5 Alitala
- 6 Which Hotel in Rome
- 7 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 8 First Solo Adventure
- 9 Trains in Italy
- 10 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 11 Are you interested in visiting Iceland or you already have?
- 12 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 13 Georgia in 4 days
- 14 Where should I go with my family?
- 15 First Solo Adventure
- 16 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 17 PARIS
- 18 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 19 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 20 Crete Holiday
- 21 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 22 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 23 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 24 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 25 Where??-2 night trip from London