I need some help in identifying some monuments in Istanbul. The link below will take you to 4 photographs posted on shutterfly. Hopefully the link works. Please let me know if it doesn't.
Pic 1: A view of two mosques, taken from Top Kapi.
Pic 2: A night view of a mosque, taken from Galata Tower. This mosque can also be easily seen from the Galata Bridge. There is a possibility that this mosque is the same one as the one on the right in Pic 1.
Pic 3: This picture was taken on a Bosphorous cruise. What is this monument?
Pic 4: This one too was taken on a Bosphorous cruise; does anyone know what it is?
Thank you all in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 2 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 3 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 4 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 5 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 6 Praiano hotel question
- 7 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 8 First time in Bulgaria
- 9 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 10 Killarney
- 11 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 12 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 13 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 14 Rouen Tour Companies
- 15 No Periods in British Written English!
- 16 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 17 Madrid/Lisbon
- 18 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 19 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 20 Rome-Itinerary
- 21 Walking itinerary in England?
- 22 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 23 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 24 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 25 Ireland itinerary help please