I need some help in identifying some monuments in Istanbul. The link below will take you to 4 photographs posted on shutterfly. Hopefully the link works. Please let me know if it doesn't.
Pic 1: A view of two mosques, taken from Top Kapi.
Pic 2: A night view of a mosque, taken from Galata Tower. This mosque can also be easily seen from the Galata Bridge. There is a possibility that this mosque is the same one as the one on the right in Pic 1.
Pic 3: This picture was taken on a Bosphorous cruise. What is this monument?
Pic 4: This one too was taken on a Bosphorous cruise; does anyone know what it is?
Thank you all in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 2 Record breaking rain in Paris
- 3 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 4 Corsica, Sicily or Cinque Terre for summer trip?
- 5 Portugal, What did you love there ?
- 6 Paris hotels
- 7 Prague, Vienna, Bratislava, Budapest which to choose?
- 8 Amafi to Naples - private driver? Other options?
- 9 Netflix and Hulu
- 10 Trying to decide on a Colmar hotel for 4 nights
- 11 Find Ibis CDG/Take the Péripherique?
- 12 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 13 1 hour from Stockholm to Nynashamn
- 14 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 15 City Pass v. 2 for 1
- 16 Norway and Copenhagen - 13 days
- 17 Train & Car Rental Logistics from Florence
- 18 Porto - History, Culinary, Art and Wine Travel Report
- 19 Change of Itinerary? to Refocus on Basque country (Spain&France)
- 20 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 21 Train Route Help! France, Spain, Italy & Switzerland
- 22 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 23 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 24 Portugal itinerary without a car - suggestions appreciated!
- 25 5 days in switzerland