I need some help in identifying some monuments in Istanbul. The link below will take you to 4 photographs posted on shutterfly. Hopefully the link works. Please let me know if it doesn't.
Pic 1: A view of two mosques, taken from Top Kapi.
Pic 2: A night view of a mosque, taken from Galata Tower. This mosque can also be easily seen from the Galata Bridge. There is a possibility that this mosque is the same one as the one on the right in Pic 1.
Pic 3: This picture was taken on a Bosphorous cruise. What is this monument?
Pic 4: This one too was taken on a Bosphorous cruise; does anyone know what it is?
Thank you all in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 train from ams to paris
- 2 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 3 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 4 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 5 Help with my 9 week Europe Itinerary
- 6 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 7 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 8 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 9 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 10 Cordoba or Granada?
- 11 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 12 Apartments in Lisbon-Neighbouhood?
- 13 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 14 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 15 Using Kindle, Netflix, Amazon Prime in Europe
- 16 3 nights in Tuscany
- 17 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 18 SPANISH MUSEUMS
- 19 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 20 Munich, Germany
- 21 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 22 Amalfi or Positano
- 23 River Boat Cruise
- 24 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 25 Hostel Advice