I need some help in identifying some monuments in Istanbul. The link below will take you to 4 photographs posted on shutterfly. Hopefully the link works. Please let me know if it doesn't.
Pic 1: A view of two mosques, taken from Top Kapi.
Pic 2: A night view of a mosque, taken from Galata Tower. This mosque can also be easily seen from the Galata Bridge. There is a possibility that this mosque is the same one as the one on the right in Pic 1.
Pic 3: This picture was taken on a Bosphorous cruise. What is this monument?
Pic 4: This one too was taken on a Bosphorous cruise; does anyone know what it is?
Thank you all in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 2 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??
- 3 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 4 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 5 France to stop making foie grois
- 6 How big backpack do I need?
- 7 Itinerary help please!
- 8 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 9 Laundry - Ireland?
- 10 Naples or Genoa
- 11 Prague on a budget...
- 12 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 13 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 14 Holiday Itinerary
- 15 Itinerary Help!
- 16 Spain in November
- 17 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 18 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 19 AVE train tickets questions.
- 20 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 21 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 22 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 23 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 24 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 25 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line