I need some help in identifying some monuments in Istanbul. The link below will take you to 4 photographs posted on shutterfly. Hopefully the link works. Please let me know if it doesn't.
Pic 1: A view of two mosques, taken from Top Kapi.
Pic 2: A night view of a mosque, taken from Galata Tower. This mosque can also be easily seen from the Galata Bridge. There is a possibility that this mosque is the same one as the one on the right in Pic 1.
Pic 3: This picture was taken on a Bosphorous cruise. What is this monument?
Pic 4: This one too was taken on a Bosphorous cruise; does anyone know what it is?
Thank you all in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Palermo Apartment
- 2 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 3 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 4 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 5 Help with Italy Itinerary
- 6 Camogli and surrounds
- 7 travel fan 220v?
- 8 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 9 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 10 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 11 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 12 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 13 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 14 Barcelona - places to stay
- 15 Need advice on Seville-Tarifa/Tangier-Malaga itinerary
- 16 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 17 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 18 SKIP THE LINE TICKETS TO VERSAILLES AND LOUVRE
- 19 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 20 Europe in October!
- 21 B&Bs in Ireland
- 22 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 23 Moldova and Transnistria
- 24 What is the best flight itinerary from Los Angeles to Granada, Spain
- 25 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)