I need some help in identifying some monuments in Istanbul. The link below will take you to 4 photographs posted on shutterfly. Hopefully the link works. Please let me know if it doesn't.
Pic 1: A view of two mosques, taken from Top Kapi.
Pic 2: A night view of a mosque, taken from Galata Tower. This mosque can also be easily seen from the Galata Bridge. There is a possibility that this mosque is the same one as the one on the right in Pic 1.
Pic 3: This picture was taken on a Bosphorous cruise. What is this monument?
Pic 4: This one too was taken on a Bosphorous cruise; does anyone know what it is?
Thank you all in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 2 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 3 Italy for Christmas Week
- 4 Where to spend a week in Italy
- 5 train or plane
- 6 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 7 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 8 Planning a European Trip
- 9 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 10 Norway Itinerary
- 11 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 12 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 13 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 14 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 15 Krakow glass Christmas ornaments
- 16 About to buy tickets to Greece - advice please!
- 17 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 18 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 19 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 20 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 21 A Month stay in Southern France
- 22 restaurants in Marais district
- 23 Roughing out a train/car trip from London to Scotland
- 24 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 25 Enough time to make connection at CDG?