I need some help in identifying some monuments in Istanbul. The link below will take you to 4 photographs posted on shutterfly. Hopefully the link works. Please let me know if it doesn't.
Pic 1: A view of two mosques, taken from Top Kapi.
Pic 2: A night view of a mosque, taken from Galata Tower. This mosque can also be easily seen from the Galata Bridge. There is a possibility that this mosque is the same one as the one on the right in Pic 1.
Pic 3: This picture was taken on a Bosphorous cruise. What is this monument?
Pic 4: This one too was taken on a Bosphorous cruise; does anyone know what it is?
Thank you all in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.trypromusclefit.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 2 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 3 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 4 3 days to spend in europe
- 5 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 6 Guides - Matera
- 7 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 8 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 9 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 10 Europe Sim card help
- 11 England and Wales by public transport
- 12 Buying flowers in London?
- 13 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 14 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 15 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 16 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 17 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 18 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 19 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 20 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 21 To do afternoon of arrival in London
- 22 MiFi in Italy
- 23 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 24 One quick week -- where in France?
- 25 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary