Ok so i have been to italy about a year ago and i was shopping in via del corso and i found this amazing store that sells cheap valentino wallets (25€) but the thing is i don't remember the name of the store it was kind of in the end of the street and it's logo was cream color and i guess the name have an i letter in it. Can you tell me the name of the store pleaseeee.
Can romans help me?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with itinerary for Italy for 12 days
- 2 Itinerary help
- 3 6 day Switzerland itinerary with 7 and 4 yr olds
- 4 tour guides in rome
- 5 Question about justairports
- 6 Train Routing
- 7 Ports of Lipari, Giardini Naxos, Gythion, Monemvasia - Shore Excursions?
- 8 Pays Basque, attention SPAIN afficianados:
- 9 Amsterdam to see tulips
- 10 Assistance with first trip to Europe
- 11 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 12 Pix from Northern Ireland & Donegal
- 13 Buying Advance Tickets for Spain/Italy
- 14 London Trip Report - Textiles & Chocolate
- 15 Chiusi or Pitigliano area - Help in choosing for Etruscan aspects
- 16 Best small medieval towns & villages in/near Val d'Orcia
- 17 Rome - Tours
- 18 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 19 Amsterdam with toddler; getting around & logistical questions
- 20 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 21 amsterdam hotels
- 22 Credit cards with chips
- 23 Crete or Mallorca? Where to go?
- 24 Is Cognac worth an overnight between Sarlat and La Rochelle?
- 25 Maisons-Lafitte