Ok so i have been to italy about a year ago and i was shopping in via del corso and i found this amazing store that sells cheap valentino wallets (25€) but the thing is i don't remember the name of the store it was kind of in the end of the street and it's logo was cream color and i guess the name have an i letter in it. Can you tell me the name of the store pleaseeee.
Can romans help me?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Short time transfer in Frankfurt AirPort
- 2 Has anyone used zstay.com? Are they reputable?
- 3 Cinque Terre in early August: Nightmare or still worthwhile?
- 4 Best Paris hotels for three days
- 5 Greece/Turkey - What would you do?
- 6 Paris to Avignon by Train
- 7 SHOULD I BRING A TRANSLATION PHRASE/DICTIONARY TO HUNGARY
- 8 1 night on the Côte d'Azur
- 9 Positano - lodging recommendations
- 10 Extended European travel
- 11 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 12 Credit cards and travel card in the Netherlands
- 13 Photographer and Family on a Driving Trip in Swiss Alps
- 14 Ferries -book ahead?; which are better?
- 15 Trip report of our visit to southern Germany
- 16 Walking in Oslo
- 17 8 hour layover in Munich
- 18 The new Paris zoo
- 19 Yorkshire- Where to stay to view 2014 Tour de France Stages 1 & 2?
- 20 Best Beach Resort Hotels in Europe?
- 21 Travel to Ghent from Schiphol
- 22 The Cotswalds, Scotland and Wales
- 23 WHAT TO WEAR/BRING TO BUDAPEST IN EARLY OCTOBER
- 24 12 days The Hague, Amsterdam, Belgium, Paris Itinerary Advice
- 25 Sights to not miss in Stockholm