I'm wondering if anyone knows the cost of a cab from Gard. Du Nord train station to I'isle. St Louis. We are staying in a hotel there and they will send their shuttle for 30 Euro for 2 people. Don't know if that is a good price.
- 1 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 2 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 3 Transportation from Barcelona airport to Li Riberia
- 4 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 5 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 6 Driving Through Adriatic Italy
- 7 Russia visa denials
- 8 Help with planning a trip to Turkey
- 9 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 10 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary
- 11 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 12 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 13 Best area to stay in Rome
- 14 Positano: hotel recommendations needed!
- 15 Am I too fat too travel?
- 16 Crete in April
- 17 Finding Somene to Share the Cost of Car Rental with Driver to Tour Southern Tusacany in Mid Oct 2013
- 18 Getting from Tuscany to Lauterbrunnen
- 19 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 20 Paris to Nice or to Cassis on september?
- 21 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 22 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 23 Day trip or 1 night in Paris from London (w 7y/o & visiting Disney)
- 24 Trip Report: 10 day trip (with lots of pictures!)
- 25 Paris Ticket t+