OK, I had finally found and booked our flights to Italy back in January through Orbitz ($991.00). Two stops, JFK and Rome, with roughly two hours between flights, just in case of problems. Today I received notification that Alitalia changed our return flight from Leaving Catania at 11:00 AM to 7:30 AM. Then once we are back in the States, we are JFK for six hours! Has anyone else experienced these changes? This is of course my first experience with Orbitz and Alitalia.
Can Orbitz/Airlines Just Change Your Itinerary?!!!
- 1 Taxi to CDG
- 2 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 3 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 4 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 5 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 6 Need help w/last minute change in plans--Chamonix or Zermatt June 13th
- 7 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 8 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 9 Olive Oil Tasting in Tuscany
- 10 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 11 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 12 May 25, 2013: Being tourists and finding festivals
- 13 Our trip to Rome & the Amalfi Coast (with all transportation logistics included!)
- 14 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 15 First time student to Europe- Need help with ticket purchase and itinerary
- 16 2 days to get from Paris to Rome
- 17 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 18 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 19 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 20 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 21 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 22 Turkey - through the back doors of Truckstops and Business Hotels...
- 23 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 24 Tolls on Grossglockner Alpine Road
- 25 Air show in Paris, what to expect