OK, I had finally found and booked our flights to Italy back in January through Orbitz ($991.00). Two stops, JFK and Rome, with roughly two hours between flights, just in case of problems. Today I received notification that Alitalia changed our return flight from Leaving Catania at 11:00 AM to 7:30 AM. Then once we are back in the States, we are JFK for six hours! Has anyone else experienced these changes? This is of course my first experience with Orbitz and Alitalia.
Can Orbitz/Airlines Just Change Your Itinerary?!!!
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 2 London for Christmas
- 3 Chambermaid tipping
- 4 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 5 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 6 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 7 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 8 River cruises
- 9 More help with housing in Puglia
- 10 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 11 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 12 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 13 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 14 7 days in Andalucia
- 15 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 16 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 17 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 18 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 19 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 20 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 21 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 22 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 23 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 24 Euro Train
- 25 Ira Has Been Kidnapped