I am trying to register on the Trenitalia site but apparently need to live in Italy to do so. Am I doing something wrong? Is there another way to register besides "Charter Arrow"? I would like to be able to get an invoice for my tickets after I purchase them.
Can non-Italians register on the Trenitalia web site ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tipping in Greece
- 2 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 3 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 4 American electrical gadgets
- 5 Honeymooning in Europe
- 6 two weeks 8/4 and 8/11
- 7 What to wear
- 8 Traveling in France by train
- 9 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 10 flea markets in France
- 11 Monet in Normandy
- 12 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 13 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 14 Ten days in Portugal - what are your favorites?
- 15 Piri-Piri, Pastel de Nata and Port…Perfectly Portugal
- 16 London neighborhood suggestions
- 17 seven days in Portugal
- 18 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 19 Eating in France-two new books
- 20 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 21 Spain tips beyond safety
- 22 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 23 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 24 I need a haircut
- 25 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions