My son will be studying in London next semester, and traveling throughout Europe. He's new to the world of credit, and has a credit limit of only $500 on his student Visa card. Can I get a credit card in MY name and then let him take that card to Europe? (Of course my son thinks this is a great idea--he can rack up the charges while mom stays home and pays the bills!) I also plan to open a joint bank account with him and he'll take the ATM card. I'll deposit money as needed, but will keep the balance pretty low in case the card gets stolen and the account hacked. Thanks for any ideas.
Can my son use MY credit card while he's studying abroad?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece - trip report - Aegean Islands Chios, Lesvos and Samos Oct 2012
- 2 Sicily - not a trip report
- 3 What to wear
- 4 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 5 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 6 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma
- 7 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 8 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 9 Chip but no PIN
- 10 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 11 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 12 No points in Paris .....
- 13 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 14 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 15 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 16 What still confounds you about travel?
- 17 Three days in Spain
- 18 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 19 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 20 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 21 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 22 Eurostar booking
- 23 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 24 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 25 Tuscany intinerary-what to do on a Sunday