My son will be studying in London next semester, and traveling throughout Europe. He's new to the world of credit, and has a credit limit of only $500 on his student Visa card. Can I get a credit card in MY name and then let him take that card to Europe? (Of course my son thinks this is a great idea--he can rack up the charges while mom stays home and pays the bills!) I also plan to open a joint bank account with him and he'll take the ATM card. I'll deposit money as needed, but will keep the balance pretty low in case the card gets stolen and the account hacked. Thanks for any ideas.
Can my son use MY credit card while he's studying abroad?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Romantic Venice Resturants with View
- 2 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 3 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 4 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 5 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 6 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 7 Hotel in Venice
- 8 Day trip on the Rhine
- 9 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 10 Avignon to London?
- 11 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 12 Swiss rail passes
- 13 Day trips
- 14 Europe in 21 days
- 15 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 16 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 17 Day trip from London to Paris
- 18 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 19 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 20 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 21 How to change college, after obtaining French visa?
- 22 A drive in Europe
- 23 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 24 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 25 nearby cities to london