I am buying guide books for Galicia from Amazon. I came across two Kindle books. I don't own a Kindle. Can I download and read on my iPad?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DELL@ printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care*
- 2 http://sexuallubricants.org/xcell-180
- 3 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 4 Sicily: which coast?
- 5 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 6 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 7 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 8 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 9 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 10 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 11 Now to Madrid
- 12 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 13 3 days solo in London
- 14 Chania
- 15 Edinbrugh
- 16 Berlin to ?
- 17 Hotels in Turin
- 18 Help on ancient history route
- 19 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 20 Studying art in English in venice
- 21 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 22 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 23 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 24 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 25 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....