We are going to Paris next month and we are planning to go to Chateau Chantilly. We would like to know if we can use Navigo Découverte to go to Chateau Chantilly. I think the chateau is beyond Zone 5, so probably cannot use? or can we take RER D and get off at zone 5 and buy a individual ticket to from there to Chantilly?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: Where to find Steak Tartar and Escargot?
- 2 Another tipping question: concierges
- 3 Escargots in Paris
- 4 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 5 We're here!
- 6 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 7 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 8 Trip Ideas
- 9 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 10 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 11 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 12 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 13 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 14 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 15 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 16 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 17 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 18 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 19 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 20 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 21 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 22 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 23 Acropolis Athens
- 24 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 25 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
Can I use Navigo Découverte to travel to Chateau Chantilly?