We are going to Paris next month and we are planning to go to Chateau Chantilly. We would like to know if we can use Navigo Découverte to go to Chateau Chantilly. I think the chateau is beyond Zone 5, so probably cannot use? or can we take RER D and get off at zone 5 and buy a individual ticket to from there to Chantilly?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 alcazar question and seville advice
- 2 TSA Precheck
- 3 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 4 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 5 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 6 First visit to London
- 7 Paris travel help
- 8 Day in Capri
- 9 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 10 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 11 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 12 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 13 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 14 Rome hotel
- 15 Villa in Italy
- 16 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 17 Help me make this possible!
- 18 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 19 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 20 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 21 One night in the Dolomites
- 22 Vatican tour
- 23 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 24 Places to stop/stay?
- 25 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
Can I use Navigo Découverte to travel to Chateau Chantilly?