We are going to Paris next month and we are planning to go to Chateau Chantilly. We would like to know if we can use Navigo Découverte to go to Chateau Chantilly. I think the chateau is beyond Zone 5, so probably cannot use? or can we take RER D and get off at zone 5 and buy a individual ticket to from there to Chantilly?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 2 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 3 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 4 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 5 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 6 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 7 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 8 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 9 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 10 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 11 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 12 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 13 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 14 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 15 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 16 Bruges
- 17 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 18 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 19 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 20 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 21 6 months in Europe itinerary-Countries
- 22 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 23 Planning A trip
- 24 A week in the Occitanie
- 25 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
Can I use Navigo Découverte to travel to Chateau Chantilly?