Hi-I have a bunch of Euros from my past trip to Europe. I am going to be in Switz for two weeks and was wondering if I can use Euros all over (small mountain towns, etc.). Is this a dumb thing to do as far as exchange rates go?
Can I use Euros in Switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 2 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 3 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 4 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 5 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 6 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 7 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 8 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 9 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 10 Gotland Sweden Hotels
- 11 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 12 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 13 Mycenae Documentary
- 14 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 15 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 16 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 17 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 18 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 19 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 20 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 21 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?
- 22 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 23 Mont St Michel
- 24 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 25 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam