I love taking pictures when I travel and my camera does pretty good indoors without a flash. Does anyone know the policy at the Uffizi? I believe the Borghese gallery in Rome is strictly no photos. Do they sell postcards of their collection?
Can I take photos in the Uffizi?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 2 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 3 Vienna highlights
- 4 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 5 Where to stay in Rome
- 6 Estonia Amber
- 7 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 8 20 days in Central Europe (female traveling solo)
- 9 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 10 Munich
- 11 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 12 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 13 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 14 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 15 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 16 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 17 Italy
- 18 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 19 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 20 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 21 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 22 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 23 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 24 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 25 UK for 12 days !