I arrive into Istanbul Ataturk Airport at 6:30 AM. I need to catch a flight at 8:20 AM. Can I make it through Customs, Baggage, etc in one hour and a half? Or, should I book the flight that leaves at 2:30 PM? I will have been on an all night flight and am not sure I can sit in the Ataturk airport for six hours waiting for another flight. The cost of a taxi to go into Istanbul is expensive. ($100) I can book a flight from the alternative airport at 10:30 AM but I am warned that a taxi to that airport is expensive too.
Thanks for the help
Can I make a connection at Istanbul Airport?
- 1 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 2 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 3 Rhine River Intinerary
- 4 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 5 Piazza della Liberta -Florence
- 6 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 7 florence hotel
- 8 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 9 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 10 Getting a Water Taxi during Festa Del Redentore
- 11 Sardinia, Italy
- 12 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 13 Iceland Road trip in May
- 14 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 15 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 16 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 17 Don't slight Bruges
- 18 Beauty Products in France?!
- 19 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 20 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 21 What is the best food in France?
- 22 Help me decide between Kas and Kalkan!
- 23 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 24 Renting an apartment in Spain
- 25 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?