Hello to Everyone! I am new to this site. I enjoy traveling so much. I have been to 10 countries already: US (Boston, NY, RI), Japan(Tokyo & Fukushima), Bangkok Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, China, Hongkong, Macau, Seoul Korea & Bangladesh. And wanted to see Paris after my trip to Sri Lanka but I have limited budget. My question is - can I live and roam around Paris for 1 week with $5000 USD only? That's inclusive of hotel accommodation. Thanks for responding to my question!
Can I live and roam around Paris for $5000 in 1 week?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Western Mediterranean Honeymoon Cruise Leaving from Barcelona
- 2 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 3 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 4 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 5 Rocamaxour
- 6 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 7 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 8 Mother daughter London/Ireland trip
- 9 Itinerary for Spain
- 10 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 11 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 12 Berlin to Prague via Dresden
- 13 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 14 2 different itineraries
- 15 Recommend a tour company?
- 16 Itinerary help
- 17 England in 7 days
- 18 France and Italy 15 nights. Suggestions welcomed.
- 19 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15
- 20 Day Trips from Paris
- 21 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 22 Spanish Music
- 23 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 24 first trip to Spain - questions and itinerary review
- 25 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein