Hello to Everyone! I am new to this site. I enjoy traveling so much. I have been to 10 countries already: US (Boston, NY, RI), Japan(Tokyo & Fukushima), Bangkok Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, China, Hongkong, Macau, Seoul Korea & Bangladesh. And wanted to see Paris after my trip to Sri Lanka but I have limited budget. My question is - can I live and roam around Paris for 1 week with $5000 USD only? That's inclusive of hotel accommodation. Thanks for responding to my question!
Can I live and roam around Paris for $5000 in 1 week?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Message for Ackislander
- 2 Hotel in Rome?
- 3 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 4 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 5 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 6 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 7 Passport Delays
- 8 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 9 Travel to Romania Transilvania Tours
- 10 Thinking of Minori as "home base"?
- 11 International driving permit required in France?
- 12 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 13 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 14 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 15 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 16 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 17 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 18 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 19 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 20 Netherlands Delta Works
- 21 Cotswolds village base
- 22 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 23 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 24 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 25 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe