Hello to Everyone! I am new to this site. I enjoy traveling so much. I have been to 10 countries already: US (Boston, NY, RI), Japan(Tokyo & Fukushima), Bangkok Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, China, Hongkong, Macau, Seoul Korea & Bangladesh. And wanted to see Paris after my trip to Sri Lanka but I have limited budget. My question is - can I live and roam around Paris for 1 week with $5000 USD only? That's inclusive of hotel accommodation. Thanks for responding to my question!
Can I live and roam around Paris for $5000 in 1 week?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 destination wedding
- 2 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 3 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 4 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 5 10 Hours in Brussels
- 6 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 7 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 8 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 9 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 10 Italy
- 11 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 12 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 13 Hotel in Venice
- 14 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 15 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 16 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 17 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 18 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 19 5am arrival in Dublin
- 20 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 21 Ste Remy France
- 22 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 23 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 24 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 25 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon