Hello to Everyone! I am new to this site. I enjoy traveling so much. I have been to 10 countries already: US (Boston, NY, RI), Japan(Tokyo & Fukushima), Bangkok Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, China, Hongkong, Macau, Seoul Korea & Bangladesh. And wanted to see Paris after my trip to Sri Lanka but I have limited budget. My question is - can I live and roam around Paris for 1 week with $5000 USD only? That's inclusive of hotel accommodation. Thanks for responding to my question!
Can I live and roam around Paris for $5000 in 1 week?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 2 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 3 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 4 Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza - 1 week. Seeking lodging, itinerary suggestions.
- 5 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 6 Riga 2014
- 7 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 8 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 9 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 10 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 11 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 12 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 13 Back home problems with sim card
- 14 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 15 Budapest
- 16 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 17 Budapest--baggage storage
- 18 Which hostel in Cinque Terre?
- 19 sim card for Prague, Budapest, and Vienna
- 20 Taxi in Rome from airport to city
- 21 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 22 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 23 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 24 How do you find French food?
- 25 Day trips from Seville