I want to travel to Spain in the 1st week of July but the next available visa appointment at San Francisco consulate is July 30th!! So, I was thinking of travelling to Lisbon and getting to Spain from there. For the sake of the visa, I will book 6 days of hotels in Portugal and 6 in Spain. But I only plan to spend a maximum of 3 days in Lisbon and the next 9 days in Spain. Is this going to create problems? Especially since I am in the US on H1B visa.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 2 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 3 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』테크카지노
- 4 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』온라인카지노사업
- 5 Athens multi site pass
- 6 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 7 Almalfi
- 8 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 9 12 days in Western Sicily in April 2017 - itinerary questions
- 10 Layover of 10 hrs in london
- 11 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 12 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 13 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 14 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 15 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 16 Charming areas to explore in London
- 17 Road trip to Spanish Pyrenees - Suggestions?
- 18 credit and debit cards
- 19 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 20 Train up the Jungfrau
- 21 3 months in Switzerland this summer, need suggestions on weekend trips
- 22 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 23 Labor Day in Paris
- 24 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 25 Help with Transportation Options in London