I want to travel to Spain in the 1st week of July but the next available visa appointment at San Francisco consulate is July 30th!! So, I was thinking of travelling to Lisbon and getting to Spain from there. For the sake of the visa, I will book 6 days of hotels in Portugal and 6 in Spain. But I only plan to spend a maximum of 3 days in Lisbon and the next 9 days in Spain. Is this going to create problems? Especially since I am in the US on H1B visa.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 필리핀카지노♨【RAM300.COM】♨ 카지노 호텔 사용방법
- 2 카지노 이기는 법☎【RAM300.COM】☎ 카지노 콤프 사용방법
- 3 온라인카지노◑【RAM300.COM】◑ 월드카지노 주소
- 4 카지노종류☺【RAM300.COM】☺ 젠틀맨카지노 주소
- 5 성인 신천지/손오공/바다이야기 ▣ 홈피:≫ttw46.com≪
- 6 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 7 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 8 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 9 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 10 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 11 How the kids age calculated
- 12 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 13 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 14 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 15 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 16 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 17 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 18 Beaune France
- 19 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 20 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 21 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 22 Firt time VISA applicant
- 23 Cordoba Overnight?
- 24 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 25 advance tickets?