I've booked Paris for 3 friend of mine yesterday.
One of the ladys has green card only and passport from her native country is gone for good.
So, is there way for her to go to Paris ?
We have until April,8th 2004.
Please, anyone ...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 2 Driving in Italy?
- 3 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 4 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 5 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 6 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 7 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 8 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 9 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 10 Shoes in Scotland
- 11 Engadine Valley help
- 12 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 13 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 14 Naples, Italy
- 15 Ireland in April
- 16 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 17 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 18 French restaurants
- 19 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 20 Tuscany 6 nights
- 21 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 22 Ireland travel passport question
- 23 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 24 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 25 Planning a European Trip