I've booked Paris for 3 friend of mine yesterday.
One of the ladys has green card only and passport from her native country is gone for good.
So, is there way for her to go to Paris ?
We have until April,8th 2004.
Please, anyone ...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Creative@: Tec*h SUPP0RT HP CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 ** 24*7
- 2 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 3 ATM
- 4 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 5 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 6 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 7 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 8 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 9 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 10 Spain Itinerary
- 11 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 12 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 13 ATM help
- 14 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 15 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 16 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 17 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 18 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 19 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 20 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 21 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 22 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 23 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 24 International drivers permit
- 25 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest