I've booked Paris for 3 friend of mine yesterday.
One of the ladys has green card only and passport from her native country is gone for good.
So, is there way for her to go to Paris ?
We have until April,8th 2004.
Please, anyone ...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP@Password Reset CONTACT ☎1800:681:7208 HPTec*h
- 2 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 3 southeast sicily town as home base
- 4 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 5 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 6 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 7 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 8 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 9 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 10 London with Teens Trip Report
- 11 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 12 Top Tapas Tascas
- 13 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 14 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 15 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 16 Iceland car rental agencies
- 17 Ludwig Castles
- 18 Best Viking Sites
- 19 Ex-pats with young kids
- 20 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 21 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 22 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 23 Hotels in Turin
- 24 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Rome? Here are free self guided itineraries
- 25 Romania: Putting together a 7-day itinerary