I've booked Paris for 3 friend of mine yesterday.
One of the ladys has green card only and passport from her native country is gone for good.
So, is there way for her to go to Paris ?
We have until April,8th 2004.
Please, anyone ...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 2 Advice on Berlin hotels
- 3 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 4 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 5 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 6 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 7 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 8 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 9 Interesting places to visit
- 10 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 11 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 12 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 13 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 14 Train help for Prague
- 15 Germany train help!
- 16 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 17 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 18 Acropolis Athens
- 19 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 20 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 21 Swiss Travel Pass
- 22 We're here!
- 23 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 24 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 25 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay