I am going to a friends wedding in Italy in October. I am single, adventurous and I have probably 10-14 days to explore Europe. What would be some good places to go? I heard Interlaken is great but not sure how it is in October.
Can anyone suggest places to go in Europe in October
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 2 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 3 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 4 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 5 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 6 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 7 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 8 London and Where Else in late December?
- 9 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 10 Ireland Southwest
- 11 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 12 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 13 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 14 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 15 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 16 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 17 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 18 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 19 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 20 Matisse at Tate
- 21 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 22 3 weeks in Europe
- 23 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 24 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 25 Bologna airport to train to Florence