I will have the morning of May 9th in Avignon before departing by TGV for Tours around 13:00. Does anyone know an interesting tour guide that could give us a quick look at Avignon?
Can anyone suggest a good tour guide for Avignon?
- 1 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 2 Transportation from Landshut to Munich Airport?
- 3 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 4 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 5 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 6 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 7 Athens licensed tour guide
- 8 Visit to Russia - Money
- 9 If you had 7 days for Romantic Road..What would you do
- 10 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 11 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 12 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 13 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare
- 14 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 15 Romania Apartment List
- 16 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 17 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 18 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 19 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 20 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 21 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 22 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 23 Eurostar Italy train to Florence fro Milan's Malpensa Airport
- 24 Rome's night of the museums 18 May 2013
- 25 Flight check in at Swiss Train stations