I googled and googled but couldn't find any info about whether I can buy the ACTV Vaporetto Pass at the airport? I read that the pass can be used for the bus from the airport to Venice before taking the vaporetto. Wouldn't it make sense that you can buy the pass AT the airport?
Please let me know if you had bought it at the airport, and where specifically.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 2 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 3 Where in Greece
- 4 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 5 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 6 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 7 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 8 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 9 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 10 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 11 Vatican tour
- 12 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 13 Day in Capri
- 14 alcazar question and seville advice
- 15 TSA Precheck
- 16 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 17 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 18 First visit to London
- 19 Paris travel help
- 20 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 21 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 22 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 23 Rome hotel
- 24 Villa in Italy
- 25 Mobile wifi for Europe travel