My husband and I are thinking of spending up to 6 months a year in the UK when he retires. Can we open a bank account if we aren't residents? Thanks.
Can A Tourist Open a Bank Account?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 2 Provence or Provence and Dorgogna
- 3 Western Mediterranean Honeymoon Cruise Leaving from Barcelona
- 4 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 5 Austria & Bavaria – A week-long winter getaway
- 6 Mother daughter London/Ireland trip
- 7 Grindelwald vs Lauterbrunnen vs Wengen on November
- 8 Things to do in/around Milan
- 9 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 10 Day Trips from Paris
- 11 Ireland's west coast
- 12 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 13 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 14 South of Switzerland
- 15 9 days; 1or 2 home bases for relaxing, sightseeing and nightlife in Italy
- 16 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 17 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 18 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 19 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 20 Home Base in Belgium
- 21 France and Italy 15 nights. Suggestions welcomed.
- 22 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 23 Rocamaxour
- 24 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 25 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague