My husband and I are thinking of spending up to 6 months a year in the UK when he retires. Can we open a bank account if we aren't residents? Thanks.
Can A Tourist Open a Bank Account?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 2 London at Easter
- 3 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 4 Prague - must see
- 5 Travel by train or bus
- 6 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 7 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 8 Car in Prague
- 9 Which travel plan?
- 10 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 11 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 12 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 13 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 14 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 15 Family European winter holiday
- 16 To Paris and Provence in June
- 17 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 18 Planning a holiday
- 19 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 20 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 21 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 22 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 23 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 24 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 25 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari