My husband and I are thinking of spending up to 6 months a year in the UK when he retires. Can we open a bank account if we aren't residents? Thanks.
Can A Tourist Open a Bank Account?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best car/shuttle service from Paris to CDG
- 2 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 3 2 Weeks in Germany in December
- 4 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 5 Berlin
- 6 Anyone trying to get out of the French Alps?
- 7 Italy trip questions
- 8 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 9 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 10 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 11 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 12 Taormina to Palermo
- 13 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 14 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 15 history museums or locations
- 16 Budget family trip to Europe
- 17 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 18 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 19 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 20 caroline_venezia
- 21 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 22 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 23 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 24 Spain, Summer 2014 Itinerary Suggestions
- 25 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews