We will be in Cordoba 3 nights and Seville 5 nights in March. While I expect most of the time we will walk between sights I wanted to also know about using public transportation like the bus and trams. There is a 10 ride banobus card to be purchased at a tobacconist in each city and I'm wondering if a single card can be shared or if we will each will need one. Thanks for any information you can provide. Deborah
Can a 10 ride banobus card be shared by two people?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 2 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 3 London during Christmas week
- 4 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 5 Arriving Boxing Day London
- 6 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 7 Luggage sizing
- 8 Winter honeymoon - Switzerland? Italian Alps? Other?
- 9 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 10 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 11 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 12 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 13 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 14 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 15 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 16 Eleanor's Pages
- 17 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 18 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 19 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 20 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 21 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 22 NO use of the Wheeled- Suitcases allowed in Venice!! Fine: 500 Euros!!
- 23 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 24 yk's Trip Report - 11 days of Art Nouveau in Vienna & Budapest Spring 2009
- 25 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive