We will be in Cordoba 3 nights and Seville 5 nights in March. While I expect most of the time we will walk between sights I wanted to also know about using public transportation like the bus and trams. There is a 10 ride banobus card to be purchased at a tobacconist in each city and I'm wondering if a single card can be shared or if we will each will need one. Thanks for any information you can provide. Deborah
Can a 10 ride banobus card be shared by two people?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 2 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 3 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 4 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 5 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 6 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 7 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 8 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 9 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 10 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 11 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 12 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 13 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 14 Fashion week Sept 23-Oct 1....our dates for Paris Sept 22-28
- 15 Help!! Need to pick up train tickets in France and credit card stolen
- 16 Touring Europe with 1 year old
- 17 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 18 Scotland day tour
- 19 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 20 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 21 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 22 International driving permit required in France?
- 23 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 24 Tour Company in Russia
- 25 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury