We will be staying in Rome for a few days next October before a cruise, has anyone stayed at this hotel or familiar with it? If so, do you know if any of the rooms have balconies, if it is in a nice location and if it seems centrally located to most of the major attractions? If anyone has any suggestions for other $$$ hotels in Rome, this would be helpful as well.
Campo De' Fiori Hotel in Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 2 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Barcelona and San Sebastian
- 3 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 4 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 5 Travel in Ireland in July 2015
- 6 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 7 Two Twentysomethings in Central Europe ITINERARY
- 8 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 9 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 10 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 11 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 12 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 13 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 14 Arctic Circle in December
- 15 Catalonia
- 16 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 17 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 18 Macarons!
- 19 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 20 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 21 7 days in Portugal-itinerary help
- 22 Sammezzano update
- 23 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 24 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 25 ideas for Portugal please