We will be staying in Rome for a few days next October before a cruise, has anyone stayed at this hotel or familiar with it? If so, do you know if any of the rooms have balconies, if it is in a nice location and if it seems centrally located to most of the major attractions? If anyone has any suggestions for other $$$ hotels in Rome, this would be helpful as well.
Campo De' Fiori Hotel in Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tipping in the UK
- 2 Lucerne Switzerland
- 3 Be careful in Vienna
- 4 Slow travel Lisbon and ??? in Portugal in early Nov.--2 weeks
- 5 December trip to Germany & Switzerland - Ingo are you out there?
- 6 Switzerland travel in December
- 7 In the movie "Roman Holiday..."
- 8 Never To Return
- 9 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 10 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 11 Decision time...
- 12 Europe in December for 10 days
- 13 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 14 Need meal and site advice for not often discussed Greek Islands & Places
- 15 Italy - unusually so
- 16 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 17 Taxi / tour guides from Granada airport
- 18 Authentic czech food
- 19 Advice for Seville in September, especially for the Bienale de flamenco?
- 20 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 21 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 22 Ireland Itinerary - feedback requested
- 23 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 24 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 25 Spain in November