We will be staying in Rome for a few days next October before a cruise, has anyone stayed at this hotel or familiar with it? If so, do you know if any of the rooms have balconies, if it is in a nice location and if it seems centrally located to most of the major attractions? If anyone has any suggestions for other $$$ hotels in Rome, this would be helpful as well.
Campo De' Fiori Hotel in Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London with Kids
- 2 Sorrento - Positano- Amalfie- Revello- tour- by cab?
- 3 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 4 Hotel Belvedere Bellagio or Royal Victoria in Lake Como for May trip
- 5 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 6 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 7 Napoli logistics
- 8 Time to get lowest airfare to Norway
- 9 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 10 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 11 Where to stay in London
- 12 Use of pre-booked non-PREMS tickets on French trains
- 13 Help - Train: Florence to Salerno & Ferry: Salerno to Positano
- 14 Where to stay in Prague?
- 15 Resto recs for Valencia, Barc, Girona, Montpellier, St. Saturnin, Antibes
- 16 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 17 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 18 scotland trave;
- 19 London Food Tour
- 20 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 21 Iceland Trekking/Camping
- 22 25 days in Europe
- 23 Family trip to France with kids
- 24 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 25 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.