We have been so far enjoying our trip around Europe and are now heading towards Prague area, before heading to Berlin. We will have 7 days to get from Prague to Berlin before flying to the UK. I am looking for advice on areas people would recommend for camping between Prague and Berlin, and doing some walks or just being a bit away from it all. I know there are lots of options so that's the reason why I'm looking for some tips. We will be travelling on local transport and only have basic camping essentials with us and cheap is always good. Any tips will be greatly appreciated, thanks heaps!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris day trips August
- 2 Petrol in Greece
- 3 Acorn TV
- 4 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 5 Spain in July
- 6 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 7 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 8 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 9 Germany train help!
- 10 Train help for Prague
- 11 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 12 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 13 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 14 Athens
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 Transportation from Brno train station
- 17 Budapest & Prague
- 18 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 19 Swiss Travel Pass
- 20 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 21 10 days in Paris and......
- 22 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 23 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 24 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 25 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary