We have been so far enjoying our trip around Europe and are now heading towards Prague area, before heading to Berlin. We will have 7 days to get from Prague to Berlin before flying to the UK. I am looking for advice on areas people would recommend for camping between Prague and Berlin, and doing some walks or just being a bit away from it all. I know there are lots of options so that's the reason why I'm looking for some tips. We will be travelling on local transport and only have basic camping essentials with us and cheap is always good. Any tips will be greatly appreciated, thanks heaps!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 코리아카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생중계카지노♣온라인카지노추천
- 2 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 3 생중계카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온라인바카라주소♠안전한바카라사이트
- 4 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 5 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 6 Scotland in December
- 7 10 days in London in early December
- 8 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 9 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 10 Iceland
- 11 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 12 Greece
- 13 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 14 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 15 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 16 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 17 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 18 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 19 Berlin to ?
- 20 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 21 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 22 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 23 tickets for Wimbledon
- 24 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 25 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...