We just completed the Tour of Mont Blanc in July, camping most nights along the way. We found it somewhat difficult to find information on campsites along the route, so decided to published the following guide and trip report: www.tmbtent.com/guide-camping-tour-mont-blanc/
Hope this is helpful for folks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alitala
- 2 Which Hotel in Rome
- 3 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 4 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 5 First Solo Adventure
- 6 Trains in Italy
- 7 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 8 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 9 Are you interested in visiting Iceland or you already have?
- 10 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 11 Georgia in 4 days
- 12 Where should I go with my family?
- 13 First Solo Adventure
- 14 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 15 PARIS
- 16 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 17 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 18 Crete Holiday
- 19 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 20 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 21 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 22 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 23 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 24 Stu Tower
- 25 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa