We are planning a trip to either Sardinia or Corsica in beginning of September 2013. Regardless of which of the two islands we decide on, we plan to spend 7 to 9 days on the island, we plan to drive to there with our car (will use ferries). We will be looking for a nice campsites near to or at the beach. Ideally we would like to change 2 or up to 3 at the most locations for the stay on the island and combine laying on the beach with day trips near around the campsite. We are two - my girlfriend and me and we are interested in nice beaches, not very crowded, nice small towns/ villages (for the daily trips), and maybe some mountain are trips (especially if we decide for Corsica).
I am not sure these 7 to 9 days will be enough to trip around the entire island, especially if we talk about Sardinia, so i will be very thankful if you recommend specific areas/ campsites that would be nice to be visited.
Any information/ recommendation will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Camping on Sardinia or Corsica for 7 to 10 days in Sept 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 2 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 3 Olive Oil
- 4 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 5 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 6 Aix En Provence to Marsilles or Nice for a few days?
- 7 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 8 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 9 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 10 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 11 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 12 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 13 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 14 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 15 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 16 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 17 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 18 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 19 Paris in 1 Day
- 20 Oslo in early Oct
- 21 Florence over Christmas w kids
- 22 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 23 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 24 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 25 US looking into preclearance at European airports