We are planning a trip to either Sardinia or Corsica in beginning of September 2013. Regardless of which of the two islands we decide on, we plan to spend 7 to 9 days on the island, we plan to drive to there with our car (will use ferries). We will be looking for a nice campsites near to or at the beach. Ideally we would like to change 2 or up to 3 at the most locations for the stay on the island and combine laying on the beach with day trips near around the campsite. We are two - my girlfriend and me and we are interested in nice beaches, not very crowded, nice small towns/ villages (for the daily trips), and maybe some mountain are trips (especially if we decide for Corsica).
I am not sure these 7 to 9 days will be enough to trip around the entire island, especially if we talk about Sardinia, so i will be very thankful if you recommend specific areas/ campsites that would be nice to be visited.
Any information/ recommendation will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Camping on Sardinia or Corsica for 7 to 10 days in Sept 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 2 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 3 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 4 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 5 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 6 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 7 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 8 İstanbul Travel guide
- 9 To live in Cinque Terre National Park
- 10 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 11 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 12 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 13 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 14 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 15 Prague - cool & unusual things to see
- 16 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 17 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 18 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 19 Italian Lakes
- 20 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 21 Amsterdam and An Amputee
- 22 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 23 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 24 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 25 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich