We are planning a trip to either Sardinia or Corsica in beginning of September 2013. Regardless of which of the two islands we decide on, we plan to spend 7 to 9 days on the island, we plan to drive to there with our car (will use ferries). We will be looking for a nice campsites near to or at the beach. Ideally we would like to change 2 or up to 3 at the most locations for the stay on the island and combine laying on the beach with day trips near around the campsite. We are two - my girlfriend and me and we are interested in nice beaches, not very crowded, nice small towns/ villages (for the daily trips), and maybe some mountain are trips (especially if we decide for Corsica).
I am not sure these 7 to 9 days will be enough to trip around the entire island, especially if we talk about Sardinia, so i will be very thankful if you recommend specific areas/ campsites that would be nice to be visited.
Any information/ recommendation will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Camping on Sardinia or Corsica for 7 to 10 days in Sept 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 2 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 3 Belarus closes borders with Ukraine - EBOLA alert!
- 4 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 5 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 6 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 7 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 8 Food tours in Rome?
- 9 Rome Food Tour
- 10 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 11 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 12 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 13 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 14 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 15 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 16 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 17 Italy and Croatia
- 18 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 19 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 20 Kimhe--flamenco
- 21 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 22 Autumn in Paris
- 23 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 24 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 25 England/EPL family vacation