We are planning a trip to either Sardinia or Corsica in beginning of September 2013. Regardless of which of the two islands we decide on, we plan to spend 7 to 9 days on the island, we plan to drive to there with our car (will use ferries). We will be looking for a nice campsites near to or at the beach. Ideally we would like to change 2 or up to 3 at the most locations for the stay on the island and combine laying on the beach with day trips near around the campsite. We are two - my girlfriend and me and we are interested in nice beaches, not very crowded, nice small towns/ villages (for the daily trips), and maybe some mountain are trips (especially if we decide for Corsica).
I am not sure these 7 to 9 days will be enough to trip around the entire island, especially if we talk about Sardinia, so i will be very thankful if you recommend specific areas/ campsites that would be nice to be visited.
Any information/ recommendation will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 2 dinner jackets
- 3 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 4 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 5 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 6 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 7 2 weeks Europe trip
- 8 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 9 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 10 Transportation
- 11 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 12 4 days in Provence in early June
- 13 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 14 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 15 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 16 Leather goods in Florence
- 17 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 18 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 19 France Itinerary Advice
- 20 Trip to Rome
- 21 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 22 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 23 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 24 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 25 SPB White Nights boat tours
Camping on Sardinia or Corsica for 7 to 10 days in Sept 2013