We are planning a trip to either Sardinia or Corsica in beginning of September 2013. Regardless of which of the two islands we decide on, we plan to spend 7 to 9 days on the island, we plan to drive to there with our car (will use ferries). We will be looking for a nice campsites near to or at the beach. Ideally we would like to change 2 or up to 3 at the most locations for the stay on the island and combine laying on the beach with day trips near around the campsite. We are two - my girlfriend and me and we are interested in nice beaches, not very crowded, nice small towns/ villages (for the daily trips), and maybe some mountain are trips (especially if we decide for Corsica).
I am not sure these 7 to 9 days will be enough to trip around the entire island, especially if we talk about Sardinia, so i will be very thankful if you recommend specific areas/ campsites that would be nice to be visited.
Any information/ recommendation will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 2 Interesting places to visit
- 3 Germany train help!
- 4 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 5 Acropolis Athens
- 6 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 7 Advice on Berlin hotels
- 8 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 9 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 10 Swiss Travel Pass
- 11 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 12 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 13 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 14 We're here!
- 15 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 16 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 17 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 18 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 19 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 20 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 21 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 22 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 23 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 24 Train help for Prague
- 25 driving from prague to salzburg
Camping on Sardinia or Corsica for 7 to 10 days in Sept 2013