We are planning a trip to either Sardinia or Corsica in beginning of September 2013. Regardless of which of the two islands we decide on, we plan to spend 7 to 9 days on the island, we plan to drive to there with our car (will use ferries). We will be looking for a nice campsites near to or at the beach. Ideally we would like to change 2 or up to 3 at the most locations for the stay on the island and combine laying on the beach with day trips near around the campsite. We are two - my girlfriend and me and we are interested in nice beaches, not very crowded, nice small towns/ villages (for the daily trips), and maybe some mountain are trips (especially if we decide for Corsica).
I am not sure these 7 to 9 days will be enough to trip around the entire island, especially if we talk about Sardinia, so i will be very thankful if you recommend specific areas/ campsites that would be nice to be visited.
Any information/ recommendation will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Santorini lodging
- 2 No Periods in British Written English!
- 3 Milan private guide
- 4 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 5 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 6 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 7 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 8 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 9 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 10 Italian lakes
- 11 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 12 Ronda Wine/biking
- 13 What do after Bernia Express?
- 14 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 15 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 16 Self drive tour companies
- 17 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 18 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 19 Ischia
- 20 9 days in London
- 21 Germany family road trip help!
- 22 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 23 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 24 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 25 Starting my Paris plan for May
Camping on Sardinia or Corsica for 7 to 10 days in Sept 2013