We are planning a trip to either Sardinia or Corsica in beginning of September 2013. Regardless of which of the two islands we decide on, we plan to spend 7 to 9 days on the island, we plan to drive to there with our car (will use ferries). We will be looking for a nice campsites near to or at the beach. Ideally we would like to change 2 or up to 3 at the most locations for the stay on the island and combine laying on the beach with day trips near around the campsite. We are two - my girlfriend and me and we are interested in nice beaches, not very crowded, nice small towns/ villages (for the daily trips), and maybe some mountain are trips (especially if we decide for Corsica).
I am not sure these 7 to 9 days will be enough to trip around the entire island, especially if we talk about Sardinia, so i will be very thankful if you recommend specific areas/ campsites that would be nice to be visited.
Any information/ recommendation will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LEXMARK @PRINTER reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 technical support cAre*
- 2 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 3 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 4 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 5 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 6 Italy in January?
- 7 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 8 10 days in London in early December
- 9 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 10 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 11 Berlin to ?
- 12 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 13 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 14 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 15 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 16 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 17 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 18 Scotland in December
- 19 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 20 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 21 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 22 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 23 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 24 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 25 Granada to Seville driving day trip
Camping on Sardinia or Corsica for 7 to 10 days in Sept 2013