We are planning a trip to either Sardinia or Corsica in beginning of September 2013. Regardless of which of the two islands we decide on, we plan to spend 7 to 9 days on the island, we plan to drive to there with our car (will use ferries). We will be looking for a nice campsites near to or at the beach. Ideally we would like to change 2 or up to 3 at the most locations for the stay on the island and combine laying on the beach with day trips near around the campsite. We are two - my girlfriend and me and we are interested in nice beaches, not very crowded, nice small towns/ villages (for the daily trips), and maybe some mountain are trips (especially if we decide for Corsica).
I am not sure these 7 to 9 days will be enough to trip around the entire island, especially if we talk about Sardinia, so i will be very thankful if you recommend specific areas/ campsites that would be nice to be visited.
Any information/ recommendation will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Camping on Sardinia or Corsica for 7 to 10 days in Sept 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 2 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 3 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 4 Itinerary Help!
- 5 Toulouse and beyond -
- 6 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 7 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 8 tour guides in rome
- 9 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 10 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 11 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 12 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 13 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 14 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 15 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 16 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 17 Seaside island village in Greece
- 18 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 19 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 20 7 days in Greece
- 21 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 22 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 23 Spain itineraries
- 24 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 25 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?