I am going to be hiking around Mont Blanc and then throughout the Italian/Swiss Alps and I am wondering about camping? I am going to be there during mid/late august. All i can see is stuff about huts up in the mountains. Can I camping at these huts for cheap usually? Can i just camp off to the side of the trail? During that time of year are the mountains swamped with people so all the campsites fill up?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks and safe travels!i
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Freiburg to Zell am See
- 2 Day trip from Vienna (Prague, Budapest, Britislava, Salzburg)
- 3 toarmina or cefalu
- 4 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 5 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 6 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 7 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 8 Greek language app for Microsoft phone?
- 9 Family vacay in Europe
- 10 Where can I buy Euro night train tickets with e tickets?
- 11 Geneva to Munich
- 12 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 13 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 14 Cordoba or Granada?
- 15 Swiss Pass upgrade for a route
- 16 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 17 San Vito Lo Capo or Terrassini
- 18 Help with hotel choice in BRUGES please!!
- 19 Path of the gods.
- 20 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 21 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 22 Santorini
- 23 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 24 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 25 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size