I am going to be hiking around Mont Blanc and then throughout the Italian/Swiss Alps and I am wondering about camping? I am going to be there during mid/late august. All i can see is stuff about huts up in the mountains. Can I camping at these huts for cheap usually? Can i just camp off to the side of the trail? During that time of year are the mountains swamped with people so all the campsites fill up?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks and safe travels!i
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tollfree@: Tec^h SUPP0RT YAHOO CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO 24*7
- 2 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 3 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 4 TSA Precheck
- 5 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 6 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 7 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 8 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 9 Couscous
- 10 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 11 Help me make this possible!
- 12 Nice central hotel for single woman in Rome?
- 13 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 14 Where in Greece
- 15 Italian lake cruise
- 16 Vatican tour
- 17 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 18 Lisbon
- 19 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london
- 20 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 21 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 22 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 23 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 24 Tuscany Itinerary
- 25 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017