I am going to be hiking around Mont Blanc and then throughout the Italian/Swiss Alps and I am wondering about camping? I am going to be there during mid/late august. All i can see is stuff about huts up in the mountains. Can I camping at these huts for cheap usually? Can i just camp off to the side of the trail? During that time of year are the mountains swamped with people so all the campsites fill up?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks and safe travels!i
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토 총판 홍보 ♣kakao: BL45★텔레그램 : kor7m★
- 2 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 3 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 4 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 5 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 6 Last minute trip to Capri
- 7 3nights in Venice
- 8 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 9 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 10 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 11 Earthquake near Naples
- 12 Budapest to Kosice
- 13 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 14 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 15 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 16 Paris in November
- 17 My 3 days in Venice
- 18 multi city flights to europe
- 19 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 20 Travel from Kensington, London to Cambridge
- 21 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 22 One week in Europe
- 23 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 24 London Theater
- 25 Tracking the Weather