I am going to be hiking around Mont Blanc and then throughout the Italian/Swiss Alps and I am wondering about camping? I am going to be there during mid/late august. All i can see is stuff about huts up in the mountains. Can I camping at these huts for cheap usually? Can i just camp off to the side of the trail? During that time of year are the mountains swamped with people so all the campsites fill up?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks and safe travels!i
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 2 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 3 Happy birthday ATM
- 4 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 5 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 6 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 7 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 8 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 9 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 10 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 11 BG/SLBC/MTN/DLC/LC FOR LEASE AND PURCHACE
- 12 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 13 B&Bs in Pisa, Parma & Bologna, Hotel in Milan
- 14 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 15 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 16 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 17 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 18 Spain - day driver advice
- 19 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 20 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 21 London with Teens Trip Report
- 22 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 23 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 24 Lake Como AREA questions
- 25 RS view on booking.com & the like