I am going to be hiking around Mont Blanc and then throughout the Italian/Swiss Alps and I am wondering about camping? I am going to be there during mid/late august. All i can see is stuff about huts up in the mountains. Can I camping at these huts for cheap usually? Can i just camp off to the side of the trail? During that time of year are the mountains swamped with people so all the campsites fill up?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks and safe travels!i
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Before & after Dolomites trip
- 2 Lavender country Provence hotel
- 3 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 4 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 5 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 6 Oslo airport to hotel
- 7 What clothes?
- 8 Norway night train questions for Norway in a nutshell
- 9 Paris and Lyon
- 10 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 11 Isle Sur-la-Sorgue Thursday
- 12 24 hrs in Istanbul
- 13 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 14 Where to stay in lavender country in Provence?
- 15 tipping
- 16 Lavender Conditions in Provence
- 17 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 18 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 19 Hiking in Luberon
- 20 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 21 Provence/Luberon, Amalfi Coast, Greece in 12 days
- 22 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia
- 23 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 24 London Paris
- 25 What would YOU do in Berlin?