I am going to be hiking around Mont Blanc and then throughout the Italian/Swiss Alps and I am wondering about camping? I am going to be there during mid/late august. All i can see is stuff about huts up in the mountains. Can I camping at these huts for cheap usually? Can i just camp off to the side of the trail? During that time of year are the mountains swamped with people so all the campsites fill up?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks and safe travels!i
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 2 Barcelona
- 3 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 4 Santorini lodging
- 5 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 6 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 7 Spain and South of France
- 8 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 9 Algarve location Help
- 10 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 11 Andalucia itinerary help
- 12 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 13 Where to stay & what to do in Gran Canaria?
- 14 Ischia
- 15 Killarney
- 16 Romania - Good destination for 2017
- 17 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 18 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 19 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 20 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 21 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 22 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 23 Germany family road trip help!
- 24 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 25 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg