This sommer I'm going to Provence with my family - 2 adaults and 2 little girls. We're looking for a small camping place with direct access to the beach.
There are a lot of pages with a lot of camping grounds in France, but we're looking for something basic, not so "splashy". We don't need pools and slides and entertainment... Something quiet, maybe even wild will do. With a grecery store, to buy bread and milk in the morning... That's it... Anywhere between Montpellier and Nice.
We'll appretiate any information.
Thank you, Ana
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy,Austria,Germany driving vacation
- 2 Budapest,VIenna: Cash, Credit, ATM, Clothing, HELP
- 3 Getting from Orvieto to Spoleto (Italy)
- 4 chip and pin credit cards
- 5 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 6 Bicycling in Tuscany - First Visit
- 7 France and Spain: 14 days: no set plans, HELP!!!
- 8 A plea ... help me salvage (current) trip
- 9 Narrowed down itinerary, but still need help finishing in Munich
- 10 Chiemsee or Walchensee? (Bavarian lakes roadtrip)
- 11 15 nights in Italy
- 12 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 13 Paris in the Heat - Packing
- 14 Strasbourg or Montpellier?
- 15 7 days in Paris with 3 teens
- 16 Weekend destination in Ireland
- 17 Where to catch bus at Glasgow Airport
- 18 The Best hotel in Caen please !
- 19 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 20 Is Chateau Latour in Medoc only for buyers?
- 21 Euro Quiz # 107 - Potpourri!
- 22 Tuscany literature
- 23 London, Berchtgaden and??
- 24 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 25 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015