This sommer I'm going to Provence with my family - 2 adaults and 2 little girls. We're looking for a small camping place with direct access to the beach.
There are a lot of pages with a lot of camping grounds in France, but we're looking for something basic, not so "splashy". We don't need pools and slides and entertainment... Something quiet, maybe even wild will do. With a grecery store, to buy bread and milk in the morning... That's it... Anywhere between Montpellier and Nice.
We'll appretiate any information.
Thank you, Ana
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 21 nights in England, please help
- 2 Upcoming first trip to the UK
- 3 Best route Stratford to Chatsworth House
- 4 Any recommended reading before a trip to Basque country?
- 5 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 6 NY Times goes to Sicily!
- 7 3/4/ days South of France
- 8 Porto - History, Culinary, Art and Wine Travel Report
- 9 Change of Itinerary? to Refocus on Basque country (Spain&France)
- 10 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 11 Pickpocketing prevention tip
- 12 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 13 Mom's First Trip to Paris (2.5 days)
- 14 Trains from Granada
- 15 Cinque Terre with Mom (4 days)
- 16 Iceland-another itinerary help request
- 17 Rome & Florence with Mom (3 days)
- 18 Do we stay in Montalcino or Chianti or Both?
- 19 Alhambra
- 20 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 21 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 22 Driving from San Sebastian to La Rioja to Bilbao
- 23 Too much for one day in Munich?
- 24 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 25 Ten day tour of Assisi and Umbria during Candelmaggio