This sommer I'm going to Provence with my family - 2 adaults and 2 little girls. We're looking for a small camping place with direct access to the beach.
There are a lot of pages with a lot of camping grounds in France, but we're looking for something basic, not so "splashy". We don't need pools and slides and entertainment... Something quiet, maybe even wild will do. With a grecery store, to buy bread and milk in the morning... That's it... Anywhere between Montpellier and Nice.
We'll appretiate any information.
Thank you, Ana
Camping in Provence, camp with direct access to the beach
- 1 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 2 Florence & ____?____ with a 16 month old baby in September.
- 3 Where to stay in Glasgow and Edinburgh Scotland
- 4 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 5 Normandy on our own?
- 6 Changing of the Guard
- 7 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 8 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 9 Provence & Cote d'Azur in late September...and the planning begins!
- 10 Ordering wine in Paris
- 11 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 12 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 13 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 14 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 15 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 16 Four days to wander France???
- 17 Budepest or Brussels?
- 18 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 19 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 20 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 21 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 22 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 23 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 24 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 25 Queen Leaves. Maitai Arrives. Coincidence. I Think Not. London Questions