This sommer I'm going to Provence with my family - 2 adaults and 2 little girls. We're looking for a small camping place with direct access to the beach.
There are a lot of pages with a lot of camping grounds in France, but we're looking for something basic, not so "splashy". We don't need pools and slides and entertainment... Something quiet, maybe even wild will do. With a grecery store, to buy bread and milk in the morning... That's it... Anywhere between Montpellier and Nice.
We'll appretiate any information.
Thank you, Ana
Camping in Provence, camp with direct access to the beach
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 2 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 3 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 4 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 5 Where to stay in Naples, Italy
- 6 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 7 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 8 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 9 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 10 Recs for Dublin B&B?
- 11 BMW European Delivery program
- 12 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 13 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 14 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 15 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 16 Hotel Millesime or Hotel des Marronniers or Hotel du Danube
- 17 Eating in University cafeterias
- 18 your favorite coasts/shores, lake or sea
- 19 travel to western Europe from India
- 20 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 21 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 22 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 23 wineries near Ronda
- 24 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 25 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.