This sommer I'm going to Provence with my family - 2 adaults and 2 little girls. We're looking for a small camping place with direct access to the beach.
There are a lot of pages with a lot of camping grounds in France, but we're looking for something basic, not so "splashy". We don't need pools and slides and entertainment... Something quiet, maybe even wild will do. With a grecery store, to buy bread and milk in the morning... That's it... Anywhere between Montpellier and Nice.
We'll appretiate any information.
Thank you, Ana
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 2 Globus Iberian Tour
- 3 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 4 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 5 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 6 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 7 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 8 Italy travel plan help
- 9 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 10 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 11 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 12 Driving in Southern Italy - outside the beaten track
- 13 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 14 Thinking about the Fjords
- 15 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 16 Agriturismo or small hotel between Milan & Cinque Terre
- 17 road trip through scotland
- 18 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 19 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 20 Poland to Austria In December
- 21 Tracking the Weather
- 22 Camping on the Tour of Mont Blanc
- 23 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 24 What are your St. Petersburg, Russia experiences?
- 25 base for Andalucia