This sommer I'm going to Provence with my family - 2 adaults and 2 little girls. We're looking for a small camping place with direct access to the beach.
There are a lot of pages with a lot of camping grounds in France, but we're looking for something basic, not so "splashy". We don't need pools and slides and entertainment... Something quiet, maybe even wild will do. With a grecery store, to buy bread and milk in the morning... That's it... Anywhere between Montpellier and Nice.
We'll appretiate any information.
Thank you, Ana
Camping in Provence, camp with direct access to the beach
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 2 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 3 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 4 Iceland Trekking/Camping
- 5 London with Kids
- 6 Food and travel budget-Europe
- 7 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 8 Dublin to western Ireland, ending in Cork for flight to Paris
- 9 Venice -- Hotel Becher or Hotel Fontana
- 10 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 11 Lux Express in the Baltics
- 12 Costa Brava for woman traveling alone in June
- 13 Travel services for Spain
- 14 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 15 Private driver Amalfi Coast
- 16 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 17 Backpacking Europe (3-4 Weeks)
- 18 3.5 weeks in Europe w/ 10-month old
- 19 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 20 Luxury apartments in UK?
- 21 Please help me plan my trip!
- 22 Trip report: visit to Hampton Court Palace (London)
- 23 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 24 Paris, One night for a foodie
- 25 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted