This sommer I'm going to Provence with my family - 2 adaults and 2 little girls. We're looking for a small camping place with direct access to the beach.
There are a lot of pages with a lot of camping grounds in France, but we're looking for something basic, not so "splashy". We don't need pools and slides and entertainment... Something quiet, maybe even wild will do. With a grecery store, to buy bread and milk in the morning... That's it... Anywhere between Montpellier and Nice.
We'll appretiate any information.
Thank you, Ana
Camping in Provence, camp with direct access to the beach
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 2 Paris to Annecy by Train
- 3 Hey Fodor's
- 4 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 5 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 6 Jewelry
- 7 Restaurants/cafes in Paris still open after 10pm?
- 8 France in December 2014
- 9 Olive Oil
- 10 We have no idea where to go!
- 11 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 12 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 13 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 14 From Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport to 8, Champs Elysees, Paris
- 15 Fantastic 3Days adventure trip in Kenya for only Usd 280 (for the 3days)
- 16 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 17 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 18 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 19 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 20 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 21 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 22 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 23 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 24 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 25 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions