This sommer I'm going to Provence with my family - 2 adaults and 2 little girls. We're looking for a small camping place with direct access to the beach.
There are a lot of pages with a lot of camping grounds in France, but we're looking for something basic, not so "splashy". We don't need pools and slides and entertainment... Something quiet, maybe even wild will do. With a grecery store, to buy bread and milk in the morning... That's it... Anywhere between Montpellier and Nice.
We'll appretiate any information.
Thank you, Ana
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 2 Global Travel Warning...
- 3 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 4 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 5 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 6 Coach with driver rental, Puglia Italy
- 7 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 8 Staying in Ventimiglia vs France
- 9 WORLD'S TRUSTED NO. 1 SPELL CASTER+27791897218 PROFESSOR SIPHO
- 10 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 11 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 12 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 13 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 14 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 15 Paris Under Seige...
- 16 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive
- 17 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 18 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 19 Liberty print dresses in London?
- 20 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 21 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 22 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 23 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 24 Private transportation
- 25 Local nomad apt rentals-can anyone recommend (or not)? Rome