This sommer I'm going to Provence with my family - 2 adaults and 2 little girls. We're looking for a small camping place with direct access to the beach.
There are a lot of pages with a lot of camping grounds in France, but we're looking for something basic, not so "splashy". We don't need pools and slides and entertainment... Something quiet, maybe even wild will do. With a grecery store, to buy bread and milk in the morning... That's it... Anywhere between Montpellier and Nice.
We'll appretiate any information.
Thank you, Ana
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ostia Antica or Borghese Gallery?
- 2 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 3 Southern Italy for our Honeymoon- Help with the itinerary!
- 4 Cars in France
- 5 Bahn sales
- 6 Experience with Budweis Shuttle
- 7 Tourist photo in Germany in traditional costumes
- 8 Italy - Rome, Venice, and Florence
- 9 London: Xmas Break Trip - One Week Itinerary
- 10 Reims Champagne Houses
- 11 NYE Paris
- 12 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 13 London Open House Weekend and Moreton in Marsh
- 14 First European Vacation )
- 15 Advice for Siena and Orvieto?
- 16 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 17 Rovaniemi or Levi??
- 18 Jakobsweg: Walking through Switzerland
- 19 London, England, alone or with a tour group?
- 20 Madrid - how to schedule train from airport
- 21 Provence, Paris & London in April - 15 day trip
- 22 Greek island advice
- 23 Driving to Larrun (La Rhune) Spain
- 24 COPENHAGEN or STOCKHOLM for 4-5 days?
- 25 ATM near passport control in CDG terminal 2?