This sommer I'm going to Provence with my family - 2 adaults and 2 little girls. We're looking for a small camping place with direct access to the beach.
There are a lot of pages with a lot of camping grounds in France, but we're looking for something basic, not so "splashy". We don't need pools and slides and entertainment... Something quiet, maybe even wild will do. With a grecery store, to buy bread and milk in the morning... That's it... Anywhere between Montpellier and Nice.
We'll appretiate any information.
Thank you, Ana
Camping in Provence, camp with direct access to the beach
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 countries in a month
- 2 Venice; recommendations
- 3 Museum Pass
- 4 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 5 48 hours to departure for Switzerland...questions on Swiss Pass
- 6 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 7 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 8 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 9 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 10 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 11 France in October
- 12 A taste of Norway: Bergen and the fjords for four day
- 13 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 14 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 15 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 16 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 17 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 18 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 19 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 20 Tipping in the UK
- 21 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 22 14 Days Dec Trip to Switzerland (or???)
- 23 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como
- 24 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 25 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?