This sommer I'm going to Provence with my family - 2 adaults and 2 little girls. We're looking for a small camping place with direct access to the beach.
There are a lot of pages with a lot of camping grounds in France, but we're looking for something basic, not so "splashy". We don't need pools and slides and entertainment... Something quiet, maybe even wild will do. With a grecery store, to buy bread and milk in the morning... That's it... Anywhere between Montpellier and Nice.
We'll appretiate any information.
Thank you, Ana
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip planning--Portugal and Spain
- 2 Beaune train station rental car return
- 3 Is credit card rental car insurance worth it??
- 4 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 5 Toulouse Breakfast Restaurants
- 6 21 day from milan to prague
- 7 Restaurant recommendations Athens
- 8 Croatia vs Prague - suggestion pls
- 9 Transfer in AMS or FRA?
- 10 Charming town in Noway to visit?
- 11 Croatia to Italy last week in September through October (Bernina Express?)
- 12 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 13 returning car at europcar's Des Ternes location in Paris
- 14 Trip Report - Portugal February 2015
- 15 Venice - airport, cruise ship terminal, hotel, & airport taxi question
- 16 Enticing Iceland - Our week-long trip around the south
- 17 What to see in Madrid - by a local
- 18 Six days in Yorkshire and Derbyshire
- 19 Delta First Class seats- how far in advance should I book?
- 20 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?
- 21 Hotel/Hostel Recommendations
- 22 My summer in Paris
- 23 9 days to visit Paris, London and maybe Florence?!
- 24 Stamp from consulate instead of student visa?
- 25 Puglia and Matera