This sommer I'm going to Provence with my family - 2 adaults and 2 little girls. We're looking for a small camping place with direct access to the beach.
There are a lot of pages with a lot of camping grounds in France, but we're looking for something basic, not so "splashy". We don't need pools and slides and entertainment... Something quiet, maybe even wild will do. With a grecery store, to buy bread and milk in the morning... That's it... Anywhere between Montpellier and Nice.
We'll appretiate any information.
Thank you, Ana
Camping in Provence, camp with direct access to the beach
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 2 Train tickets within Italy
- 3 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 4 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 5 Rail connections from Rotterdam and ease of boarding train with luggage
- 6 Can You Name theTen Most Popular Tourist Cities In Europe???
- 7 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 8 Best driving map for Greece?
- 9 London Weekend
- 10 recommendations for driver/transfer tour from Siena to Rome airport.
- 11 Geneva-recommendation for small hotel, perhaps Old City?
- 12 Turkey - Live report
- 13 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 14 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 15 Stay in Venice
- 16 Croatia, Greece and Turkey
- 17 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 18 Mont St. Michele?
- 19 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 20 Questions for Paris residents
- 21 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 22 Central European train travel
- 23 Help please: 1 or 2 Bedroom Apt in Paris
- 24 Carinthia
- 25 Southwestern England