This sommer I'm going to Provence with my family - 2 adaults and 2 little girls. We're looking for a small camping place with direct access to the beach.
There are a lot of pages with a lot of camping grounds in France, but we're looking for something basic, not so "splashy". We don't need pools and slides and entertainment... Something quiet, maybe even wild will do. With a grecery store, to buy bread and milk in the morning... That's it... Anywhere between Montpellier and Nice.
We'll appretiate any information.
Thank you, Ana
Camping in Provence, camp with direct access to the beach
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 American Express
- 2 All Set To Go!!
- 3 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 4 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 5 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 6 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 7 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 8 Three ferries to Mull
- 9 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 10 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 11 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 12 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 13 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 14 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 15 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 16 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 17 Story of the German Christmas star
- 18 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 19 Airport ATMs
- 20 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 21 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 22 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 23 Birmingham- Winter Sunday
- 24 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 25 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival