This sommer I'm going to Provence with my family - 2 adaults and 2 little girls. We're looking for a small camping place with direct access to the beach.
There are a lot of pages with a lot of camping grounds in France, but we're looking for something basic, not so "splashy". We don't need pools and slides and entertainment... Something quiet, maybe even wild will do. With a grecery store, to buy bread and milk in the morning... That's it... Anywhere between Montpellier and Nice.
We'll appretiate any information.
Thank you, Ana
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 2 Paris, Salou & Barcelona
- 3 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 4 Anyone ever been to Minsk, Belarus?
- 5 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 6 Bus Tours in London
- 7 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 8 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 9 Trip Report: 17 days in Spain & Portugal
- 10 January Amalfi Coast
- 11 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 12 Kandersteg - Muddy Boots?
- 13 Our Next Europe Trip
- 14 Balleseede Castle in Trallee or Killarney
- 15 12 days in Italy
- 16 Saltzburg,Nuremberg and munich
- 17 Photos from our wonderful trip to Spain
- 18 Tech challenged: US car charger for IPHONE work in France and Italy
- 19 Cotswold for 3days
- 20 iPHone 6 use in Paris, with ATT?
- 21 Vienna to Salzburg Please Help
- 22 How to rent a car...
- 23 Looking for music in Istanbul
- 24 Tour du Mount Blanc
- 25 Itinerary tips for first timers