This sommer I'm going to Provence with my family - 2 adaults and 2 little girls. We're looking for a small camping place with direct access to the beach.
There are a lot of pages with a lot of camping grounds in France, but we're looking for something basic, not so "splashy". We don't need pools and slides and entertainment... Something quiet, maybe even wild will do. With a grecery store, to buy bread and milk in the morning... That's it... Anywhere between Montpellier and Nice.
We'll appretiate any information.
Thank you, Ana
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome and Venice in December
- 2 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 3 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 4 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 5 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 6 Safest way to get to Dunkerque from Calais ferry terminal
- 7 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 8 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 9 permits. Has been proven to no other treatment
- 10 Shopping in Paris
- 11 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 12 Brussels Airport
- 13 spanish winery region(s)
- 14 Just beginning to plan trip to Croatia
- 15 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 16 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 17 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 18 Rome to Sicily/Lipari September fly/boat???
- 19 Malta: baby food?
- 20 Amsterdam, Brussels, Where Else?
- 21 Amalfi Coast with Kids- Where to stay?
- 22 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 23 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 24 2 London theatre recommendations
- 25 Austria czech republic itinerary