This sommer I'm going to Provence with my family - 2 adaults and 2 little girls. We're looking for a small camping place with direct access to the beach.
There are a lot of pages with a lot of camping grounds in France, but we're looking for something basic, not so "splashy". We don't need pools and slides and entertainment... Something quiet, maybe even wild will do. With a grecery store, to buy bread and milk in the morning... That's it... Anywhere between Montpellier and Nice.
We'll appretiate any information.
Thank you, Ana
Camping in Provence, camp with direct access to the beach
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 days in Greece
- 2 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 3 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 4 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 5 Itinerary Check- London, Paris, Rome
- 6 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 7 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 8 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 9 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 10 Airbnb recommendations: London, Paris, Rome
- 11 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 12 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 13 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 14 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 15 Hotel in Venice
- 16 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 17 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 18 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 19 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 20 Europe in 21 days
- 21 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 22 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 23 Question re. ToT Montserrat Ticket for day trip
- 24 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 25 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD