This sommer I'm going to Provence with my family - 2 adaults and 2 little girls. We're looking for a small camping place with direct access to the beach.
There are a lot of pages with a lot of camping grounds in France, but we're looking for something basic, not so "splashy". We don't need pools and slides and entertainment... Something quiet, maybe even wild will do. With a grecery store, to buy bread and milk in the morning... That's it... Anywhere between Montpellier and Nice.
We'll appretiate any information.
Thank you, Ana
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 2 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 3 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 4 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 5 We're here!
- 6 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 9 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 10 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 11 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 12 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 13 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 14 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 15 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 16 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 17 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 18 Train help for Prague
- 19 driving from prague to salzburg
- 20 Swiss Travel Pass
- 21 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 22 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 23 Germany train help!
- 24 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 25 dining on the 25th in Dublin