This sommer I'm going to Provence with my family - 2 adaults and 2 little girls. We're looking for a small camping place with direct access to the beach.
There are a lot of pages with a lot of camping grounds in France, but we're looking for something basic, not so "splashy". We don't need pools and slides and entertainment... Something quiet, maybe even wild will do. With a grecery store, to buy bread and milk in the morning... That's it... Anywhere between Montpellier and Nice.
We'll appretiate any information.
Thank you, Ana
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 2 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 3 No Periods in British Written English!
- 4 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 5 First time in London
- 6 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 7 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 8 Self drive tour companies
- 9 scotland
- 10 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 11 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 12 Ischia
- 13 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 14 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 15 Barcelona
- 16 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 17 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 18 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 19 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 20 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 21 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 22 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 23 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 24 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 25 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall