This sommer I'm going to Provence with my family - 2 adaults and 2 little girls. We're looking for a small camping place with direct access to the beach.
There are a lot of pages with a lot of camping grounds in France, but we're looking for something basic, not so "splashy". We don't need pools and slides and entertainment... Something quiet, maybe even wild will do. With a grecery store, to buy bread and milk in the morning... That's it... Anywhere between Montpellier and Nice.
We'll appretiate any information.
Thank you, Ana
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where is the best place/area to stay in Athens?
- 2 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 3 Santorini - best place to stay in the Island
- 4 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 5 Italy - best two central locations
- 6 Vet my itinerary
- 7 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 8 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 9 Paris - Rome
- 10 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 11 Planning a trip to Turkey
- 12 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 13 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 14 Antiques shopping Rome
- 15 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 16 8 days in switzerland
- 17 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 18 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 19 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 20 12 Days in Italy
- 21 Health insurance coverage
- 22 Vintage trip report: Greenland, 1995
- 23 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 24 A week in Greece, single woman alone
- 25 3 weeks in Italy...questions...