This sommer I'm going to Provence with my family - 2 adaults and 2 little girls. We're looking for a small camping place with direct access to the beach.
There are a lot of pages with a lot of camping grounds in France, but we're looking for something basic, not so "splashy". We don't need pools and slides and entertainment... Something quiet, maybe even wild will do. With a grecery store, to buy bread and milk in the morning... That's it... Anywhere between Montpellier and Nice.
We'll appretiate any information.
Thank you, Ana
Camping in Provence, camp with direct access to the beach
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 2 Bus ride to Positano
- 3 Driving in Germany and Austria
- 4 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 5 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 6 North Coast Cornwall Walks
- 7 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 8 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 9 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 10 Suggestions for What To Do in Bologna or Surrounds on May 1
- 11 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 12 5 day Madrid itinerary help
- 13 Madrid, Andalusia, Lisbon public transport and itinerary suggestions
- 14 Amsterdam restaurants
- 15 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 16 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 17 9 days in switzerland
- 18 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 19 Greece for a month with a baby
- 20 Wine tour in Chianti
- 21 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 22 Slovenia itinerary
- 23 Colosseum day or Night Tour
- 24 Europcar at vienna airport
- 25 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?