My family has decided to go to Portugal in July of 2014 and I was just wondering if anyone has done so with a camping car? We planned on renting a camping car and doing the coast of Portugal. I am hoping this is a good idea and that someone can give me some advice on this topic.
Camping in Portugal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Copenhagen hotel
- 2 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 3 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 4 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 5 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 6 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 7 Paris Street Market Selling Soaps from Provence
- 8 Heathrow-Bath bus tickets
- 9 Private driver Amalfi Coast
- 10 euro quiz # 69 - All About Parks...
- 11 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 12 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 13 Trip to Italy
- 14 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 15 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 16 Sorting out my travel Days in Italy
- 17 scotland trave;
- 18 One night in Paris- where to stay?
- 19 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 20 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 21 Please help me plan my trip!
- 22 3.5 weeks in Europe w/ 10-month old
- 23 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 24 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 25 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed