My family has decided to go to Portugal in July of 2014 and I was just wondering if anyone has done so with a camping car? We planned on renting a camping car and doing the coast of Portugal. I am hoping this is a good idea and that someone can give me some advice on this topic.
Camping in Portugal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to do in England, Wales and Scotland?
- 2 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 3 Staying in the Highlands
- 4 1 Night Paris before Eurostar - Where to stay
- 5 Ireland Cell Phones
- 6 Athens-Delphi-Nafplio driving itinerary help
- 7 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 8 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 9 Greece ferries/speed boats?
- 10 Travel by train in Poland?
- 11 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 12 Trains
- 13 Spain in late November/early December
- 14 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 15 scotland trave;
- 16 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 17 European Quiz # 66 Monday
- 18 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 19 Luxury romantic hotel to stay in Sardinia?
- 20 Luxury romantic hotel to stay in Sardinia?
- 21 Berlin - one day off
- 22 What do you think of this itinerary?
- 23 Norway in June with parents.
- 24 moderate price lodging in the Schliersee/Bavarian Alps area
- 25 How to experience the Champagne region during a 12 days trip to París.