My family has decided to go to Portugal in July of 2014 and I was just wondering if anyone has done so with a camping car? We planned on renting a camping car and doing the coast of Portugal. I am hoping this is a good idea and that someone can give me some advice on this topic.
Camping in Portugal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 2 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 3 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 4 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 5 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 6 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 7 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 8 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 9 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 10 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 11 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 12 NCAA Pigskin Week Six ? Picks?
- 13 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 14 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 15 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 16 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 17 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 18 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 19 60 Minutes: Scathing Review of Italy's Care of Cultural Heritage...
- 20 Question on France travel
- 21 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 22 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 23 Sweden For Christmas Ideas
- 24 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 25 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15