My family has decided to go to Portugal in July of 2014 and I was just wondering if anyone has done so with a camping car? We planned on renting a camping car and doing the coast of Portugal. I am hoping this is a good idea and that someone can give me some advice on this topic.
Camping in Portugal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is this the best urban surf spot in the world?
- 2 Things to do in/around Milan
- 3 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 4 France to Italy advice needed please
- 5 Sarajevo Secrets and Bosnia Info
- 6 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 7 Côte du Rhône wine road
- 8 8 days Northern Italy/ Switzerland
- 9 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 10 Dolce Vita on a Budget?
- 11 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 12 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 13 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 14 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 15 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 16 Positano - Villa
- 17 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 18 Now for the Venice hotel
- 19 Spanish Music
- 20 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 21 2 different itineraries
- 22 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 23 A week in Wengen hiking the Bernese Oberland
- 24 Chamonix hotel/apartment recommendations for June 2015
- 25 Tips for Sardinia this summer?