My family has decided to go to Portugal in July of 2014 and I was just wondering if anyone has done so with a camping car? We planned on renting a camping car and doing the coast of Portugal. I am hoping this is a good idea and that someone can give me some advice on this topic.
Camping in Portugal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 2 Ronda: the Hotel Enfrente Arte or the Hotel San Gabriel?
- 3 Lyon Arrondissements
- 4 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 5 1+ days in Toledo
- 6 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 7 Paris info required
- 8 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 9 Walks around Bavarian lakes
- 10 Which 2 of these 3: Lekeitio, Getaria, and Hondarribia
- 11 Directions needed from Clifden to Dublin
- 12 Catalonia
- 13 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 14 Greek Island honeymoon
- 15 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 16 Chamonix to Lyon by train or bus
- 17 Scenic Beauty in Greek Island ? Crete or other island ?
- 18 A First and Fantastic Visit to Istanbul
- 19 DCC on the increase?
- 20 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 21 Rome to Positano
- 22 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 23 First World War tour
- 24 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 25 Keeping in touch with young children while in Europe