My family has decided to go to Portugal in July of 2014 and I was just wondering if anyone has done so with a camping car? We planned on renting a camping car and doing the coast of Portugal. I am hoping this is a good idea and that someone can give me some advice on this topic.
Camping in Portugal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 2 Change in Travel
- 3 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 4 Sintra - How to avoid steep uphill walking
- 5 Suggestions for very cheap cell phone?
- 6 A week in Paris
- 7 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 8 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 9 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 10 Layover in Paris...need a suggestion on my hotel.
- 11 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 12 Question about tying Pech Merle into Dordogne itinerary
- 13 Is Capri overrated?
- 14 What is required photo size for Navigo Decouverte please
- 15 Randolph Hotel on fire
- 16 9 days on amalfi coast
- 17 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 18 North Coast Cornwall Walks
- 19 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 20 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 21 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 22 suggested itinerary for San Sebastion & Bilbao
- 23 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 24 Switzerland - Lucerne & 2 nights
- 25 Which tour would you choose?