My family has decided to go to Portugal in July of 2014 and I was just wondering if anyone has done so with a camping car? We planned on renting a camping car and doing the coast of Portugal. I am hoping this is a good idea and that someone can give me some advice on this topic.
Camping in Portugal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 2 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 3 Trip to Pyrenees
- 4 Flying open jaw: start in MAD or BCN (Sept. 18th - Oct. 5th).
- 5 Help with Itinerary - Seville/San Sebastian
- 6 Looking for add on city
- 7 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 8 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 9 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 10 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 11 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)
- 12 Apartment Madrid location/review
- 13 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 14 What should we tip our tour guide?
- 15 walking guide in Paris
- 16 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 17 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 18 HM Car rental in Croatia...need feedback/advice
- 19 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 20 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 21 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 22 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 23 Wine tours - without a car and on a budget!
- 24 Car rental Questions for Italy
- 25 Traveling to Russia and then onto Germany or Austria...Good idea?