My family has decided to go to Portugal in July of 2014 and I was just wondering if anyone has done so with a camping car? We planned on renting a camping car and doing the coast of Portugal. I am hoping this is a good idea and that someone can give me some advice on this topic.
Camping in Portugal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 2 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 3 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 4 Rocamaxour
- 5 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 6 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 7 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 8 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 9 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 10 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 11 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 12 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 13 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 14 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 15 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 16 Dordogne lodging
- 17 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 18 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 19 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 20 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 21 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 22 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 23 Dordogne markets
- 24 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 25 Turkey: 7 - 9 days