My family has decided to go to Portugal in July of 2014 and I was just wondering if anyone has done so with a camping car? We planned on renting a camping car and doing the coast of Portugal. I am hoping this is a good idea and that someone can give me some advice on this topic.
Camping in Portugal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 2 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 3 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 4 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 5 Scotland Votes "No"
- 6 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 7 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 8 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 9 Hvar Town or Stari Grad
- 10 Please help with our Portugal itinerary.
- 11 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 12 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 13 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 14 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 15 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 16 White Christmas
- 17 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 18 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 19 Gtg San Antonio
- 20 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 21 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine
- 22 Two weeks Verona, Bologna and Venice - time for other day trips?
- 23 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 24 Gift for French business associate
- 25 Wine tour from Verona?