My family has decided to go to Portugal in July of 2014 and I was just wondering if anyone has done so with a camping car? We planned on renting a camping car and doing the coast of Portugal. I am hoping this is a good idea and that someone can give me some advice on this topic.
Camping in Portugal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 2 Italy Spending Budget
- 3 Schengen rule made easy
- 4 Is using a backpack in Europe safe?
- 5 Nice to the luberons
- 6 London hotel tax is 20%
- 7 York (UK) railway station to Herz depot on foot
- 8 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 9 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 10 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 11 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 12 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 13 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 14 Sorrento Advice Please
- 15 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 16 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 17 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 18 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 19 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 20 Kassel Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe visiting logistics
- 21 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 22 Expat area's in France
- 23 Cruising on Cunard in Your Twenties?
- 24 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 25 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.