I am considering camping in Iceland sometime during the months of May through August. Can anyone offer advice on where to stay, what to see, etc.? I am planning to camp with the car nearby, not primitive camp.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 2 Milan or Turin
- 3 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 4 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 5 Barcelona alternative
- 6 Paris to Italy
- 7 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 8 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 9 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 10 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 11 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 12 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 13 Iceland early december visit
- 14 Frankfurt to UK
- 15 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 16 God Save the Queen?
- 17 Road trip with our dog
- 18 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 19 9 Days in Spain
- 20 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 21 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 22 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 23 Spanish Medical Providers
- 24 Italy Car Scam
- 25 Undiscovered Places in Paris