I am considering camping in Iceland sometime during the months of May through August. Can anyone offer advice on where to stay, what to see, etc.? I am planning to camp with the car nearby, not primitive camp.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 2 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 3 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 4 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 5 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 6 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 7 German Train travel
- 8 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 9 Portugal Beaches 3-4 days
- 10 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 11 Provence to Nice driving
- 12 Documentation Entering/Leaving Schengen Region
- 13 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 14 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 15 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 16 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 17 Barcelona on budget
- 18 Advice for England and France travels?
- 19 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 20 please revew provence agenda
- 21 Italy 2010 - Lake Garda to Rome via Dolomites, Verona, Bologna and Tuscany
- 22 Quick drive thru Luxmbourg
- 23 Does anyone ever "meet the locals"?
- 24 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 25 Girls trip - Lisbon