So my partner and I are traveling through Europe. Starting in poland beginning of May and going through Prague Hungary, Austria and maybe Germany. Just wanted to hear some feedback or experiances anyone has had with camping in these countries!? Any must do's or stay clear of? Also just wanted to double check that it is moderately safe to camp there.
Can't wait to hear back!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 사이버카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■생중계카지노ヱ생중계카지노
- 2 테크노카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■온라인카지노추천ず온라인카지노추천
- 3 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 4 무료온라인바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■라이브바카라ゎ라이브바카라
- 5 바카라하는방법■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■온라인카지노ビ온라인카지노
- 6 무료바다이야기 ▣ 홈피:≫ttw46.com≪
- 7 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 8 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 9 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 10 How the kids age calculated
- 11 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 12 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 13 What tips can you give about packing?
- 14 Beaune France
- 15 Scotland Trip Report
- 16 Madrid airport question
- 17 Kayaking in Avignon
- 18 Sintra
- 19 Murren to Prague
- 20 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 21 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 22 Aix Provence
- 23 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 24 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 25 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England