We are going to camp in the Durmitor national park in August. We are coming to Montenegro by airplane, so we will need to buy liquid fuel in Podgorica and we need to be sure that it will fit to our stove. We know three types of liquid fuel cartridges: pierceable, clip-on and screw-in. We have a screw-type stove so we need screw-in cartridges.
- Do you know a shop in Podgorica where camping gas / stove fuel is sold?
- Do they sell screw-in cartridges?
- What is their street address? We will not have much time so we'll need to find the shop quickly.
- What are their hours of operation?
Thanks in advance
Camping gas / stove fuel in Podgorica (Montenegro)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 2 21 Days in Central Europe
- 3 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 4 London visit
- 5 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 6 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 7 My itinerary for Greece
- 8 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 9 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 10 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 11 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 12 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 13 London 2nd time around
- 14 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 15 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 16 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 17 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 18 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 19 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 20 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 21 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 22 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 23 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 24 Budget for 3 Month's
- 25 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online