We are going to camp in the Durmitor national park in August. We are coming to Montenegro by airplane, so we will need to buy liquid fuel in Podgorica and we need to be sure that it will fit to our stove. We know three types of liquid fuel cartridges: pierceable, clip-on and screw-in. We have a screw-type stove so we need screw-in cartridges.
- Do you know a shop in Podgorica where camping gas / stove fuel is sold?
- Do they sell screw-in cartridges?
- What is their street address? We will not have much time so we'll need to find the shop quickly.
- What are their hours of operation?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 2 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 3 England in a week - what's realistic
- 4 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 5 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 6 Visiting St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- 7 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 8 Enjoying England for a year!
- 9 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 10 French Riviera
- 11 0ne day trip from Lisbon to Porto
- 12 Stonehenge and Bath
- 13 Decrepit dame does Deutschland
- 14 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 15 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 16 Seeking apartment recommendations in a Chanti village
- 17 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 18 transfer from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport
- 19 Car necessary in Wengen, Switzerland
- 20 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 21 Barcelona extension
- 22 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 23 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 24 My First Trip to Europe...
- 25 From Genoa to Rome...