We are going to camp in the Durmitor national park in August. We are coming to Montenegro by airplane, so we will need to buy liquid fuel in Podgorica and we need to be sure that it will fit to our stove. We know three types of liquid fuel cartridges: pierceable, clip-on and screw-in. We have a screw-type stove so we need screw-in cartridges.
- Do you know a shop in Podgorica where camping gas / stove fuel is sold?
- Do they sell screw-in cartridges?
- What is their street address? We will not have much time so we'll need to find the shop quickly.
- What are their hours of operation?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We're here!
- 2 6-7 Days in France
- 3 International Flight Question
- 4 5 Days in Switzerland
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 7 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 8 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 9 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 10 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 11 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 12 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 13 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 14 Bremerhaven and environs
- 15 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 16 Trip Report Part 2 - Paris, France May 2016
- 17 Spain in July
- 18 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 19 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 20 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 21 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 22 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 23 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 24 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 25 Dresden: How Many Nights?