We are going to camp in the Durmitor national park in August. We are coming to Montenegro by airplane, so we will need to buy liquid fuel in Podgorica and we need to be sure that it will fit to our stove. We know three types of liquid fuel cartridges: pierceable, clip-on and screw-in. We have a screw-type stove so we need screw-in cartridges.
- Do you know a shop in Podgorica where camping gas / stove fuel is sold?
- Do they sell screw-in cartridges?
- What is their street address? We will not have much time so we'll need to find the shop quickly.
- What are their hours of operation?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 2 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 3 Poland in September
- 4 Why I loved Riga (Latvia)
- 5 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 6 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 7 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 8 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 9 train from ams to paris
- 10 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 11 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 12 Help with my 9 week Europe Itinerary
- 13 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 14 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 15 Cordoba or Granada?
- 16 Apartments in Lisbon-Neighbouhood?
- 17 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 18 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 19 Using Kindle, Netflix, Amazon Prime in Europe
- 20 3 nights in Tuscany
- 21 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 22 SPANISH MUSEUMS
- 23 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 24 Munich, Germany
- 25 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?