We are going to camp in the Durmitor national park in August. We are coming to Montenegro by airplane, so we will need to buy liquid fuel in Podgorica and we need to be sure that it will fit to our stove. We know three types of liquid fuel cartridges: pierceable, clip-on and screw-in. We have a screw-type stove so we need screw-in cartridges.
- Do you know a shop in Podgorica where camping gas / stove fuel is sold?
- Do they sell screw-in cartridges?
- What is their street address? We will not have much time so we'll need to find the shop quickly.
- What are their hours of operation?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://alphajackedhelp.com/vitalex-male-enhancement/
- 2 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 3 Cell Phone Question
- 4 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 5 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 6 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 7 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 8 Greek Islands (small)
- 9 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 10 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 11 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 12 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 13 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 14 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 15 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 16 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 17 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 18 Campervan in Croatia
- 19 advance tickets?
- 20 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 21 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 22 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 23 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 24 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 25 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries