We are going to camp in the Durmitor national park in August. We are coming to Montenegro by airplane, so we will need to buy liquid fuel in Podgorica and we need to be sure that it will fit to our stove. We know three types of liquid fuel cartridges: pierceable, clip-on and screw-in. We have a screw-type stove so we need screw-in cartridges.
- Do you know a shop in Podgorica where camping gas / stove fuel is sold?
- Do they sell screw-in cartridges?
- What is their street address? We will not have much time so we'll need to find the shop quickly.
- What are their hours of operation?
Thanks in advance
Camping gas / stove fuel in Podgorica (Montenegro)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 2 Naples to Milan, train or plane?
- 3 4 days in Scotland
- 4 Shuttle Inter prices?
- 5 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 6 Best days to fly
- 7 Airb2b in Paris
- 8 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 9 SE Turkey how safe in Harran, Sanliurfa, Mardin ?
- 10 Porto Moniz south along the coast to Ribeira Brava ~ should we add?
- 11 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 12 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 13 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 14 Help with tour of Norway please.
- 15 Help with another Sicily itinerary (15 nights)
- 16 Colmar, France - What do do for family visit?
- 17 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 18 Copenhagen and Iceland
- 19 Planning a Trip to Iceland
- 20 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 21 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 22 Overnight Layover in Berlin
- 23 Norway in June with parents.
- 24 Train from Sarlat
- 25 Living and Studying in Moscow Russia