We are going to camp in the Durmitor national park in August. We are coming to Montenegro by airplane, so we will need to buy liquid fuel in Podgorica and we need to be sure that it will fit to our stove. We know three types of liquid fuel cartridges: pierceable, clip-on and screw-in. We have a screw-type stove so we need screw-in cartridges.
- Do you know a shop in Podgorica where camping gas / stove fuel is sold?
- Do they sell screw-in cartridges?
- What is their street address? We will not have much time so we'll need to find the shop quickly.
- What are their hours of operation?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pickpocketing prevention tip
- 2 Best route Stratford to Chatsworth House
- 3 Switzerland Hotels
- 4 5 days in switzerland
- 5 Florence and Rome
- 6 Quickest way to get from Milan (airport) to Murren?
- 7 Need advice on Greek islands
- 8 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 9 Train Route Help! France, Spain, Italy & Switzerland
- 10 Record breaking rain in Paris
- 11 Netflix and Hulu
- 12 Como or Bellagio
- 13 TAP airlines & other questions
- 14 Guidance on countries to visit in Europe
- 15 Need help on possible French train strike tomorrow (Wednesday)
- 16 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 17 Hi altitude limitations in Switzerland
- 18 Portugal, What did you love there ?
- 19 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 20 Paris hotels
- 21 Trying to decide on a Colmar hotel for 4 nights
- 22 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 23 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 24 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 25 Bratislava to Budapest by Car May 2016