We are going to camp in the Durmitor national park in August. We are coming to Montenegro by airplane, so we will need to buy liquid fuel in Podgorica and we need to be sure that it will fit to our stove. We know three types of liquid fuel cartridges: pierceable, clip-on and screw-in. We have a screw-type stove so we need screw-in cartridges.
- Do you know a shop in Podgorica where camping gas / stove fuel is sold?
- Do they sell screw-in cartridges?
- What is their street address? We will not have much time so we'll need to find the shop quickly.
- What are their hours of operation?
Thanks in advance
Camping gas / stove fuel in Podgorica (Montenegro)?
- 1 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 2 Itinerary Questions
- 3 Honeymoon to Greece in June 2014. Santorini, Crete, Mykonos, Rodes
- 4 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 5 Medieval Tallinn
- 6 When to visit Provence updated info
- 7 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 8 Italian language schools
- 9 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 10 Thermal Bathing in Sciacca, Sicily
- 11 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 12 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 13 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 14 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 15 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 16 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 17 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 18 Prague Main Train Station
- 19 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 20 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 21 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 22 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 23 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 24 Place to propose
- 25 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!