We are going to camp in the Durmitor national park in August. We are coming to Montenegro by airplane, so we will need to buy liquid fuel in Podgorica and we need to be sure that it will fit to our stove. We know three types of liquid fuel cartridges: pierceable, clip-on and screw-in. We have a screw-type stove so we need screw-in cartridges.
- Do you know a shop in Podgorica where camping gas / stove fuel is sold?
- Do they sell screw-in cartridges?
- What is their street address? We will not have much time so we'll need to find the shop quickly.
- What are their hours of operation?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 2 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 3 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 4 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 5 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 6 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 7 First Time Solo Travel info
- 8 Oxford 24 hours
- 9 Andalucia in December
- 10 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 11 Lost ring
- 12 Budapest Hotels
- 13 Vienna or Budapest?
- 14 Sliema, Malta
- 15 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 16 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 17 Looking for supermarkets, grocery shops in Valletta
- 18 London's Must Sights!
- 19 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 20 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 21 Apartment Review - Amsterdam
- 22 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 23 First trip to Italy
- 24 England and Wales by public transport
- 25 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th