I ran across this different type of accommodation while doing some surfing the web. Might be of interest for those interested in hiking the Lake District. Similar to the Alpine hut system.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 2 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 3 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 4 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 5 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 6 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 7 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 8 Day trip from London in December
- 9 Place to Eat in Aix-en-Provence
- 10 Good Pocket Map Guide To Amsterdam
- 11 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 12 Entertaining 17 year-old in Rome
- 13 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 14 Rome or Venice first
- 15 Loire or Provence in January?
- 16 Funniest of Fodor Threads
- 17 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 18 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 19 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 20 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 21 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 22 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 23 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 24 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 25 Europe First Timers