I ran across this different type of accommodation while doing some surfing the web. Might be of interest for those interested in hiking the Lake District. Similar to the Alpine hut system.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 2 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 3 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 4 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 5 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 6 Help with Ireland Trip
- 7 3 nights in Madrid
- 8 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 9 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 10 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 11 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 12 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 13 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 14 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 15 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 16 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 17 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 18 Cappadocia in June
- 19 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 20 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 21 Ibiiza Spain
- 22 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 23 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 24 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 25 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...