I ran across this different type of accommodation while doing some surfing the web. Might be of interest for those interested in hiking the Lake District. Similar to the Alpine hut system.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Zurich
- 2 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 3 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 4 Moldova and Transnistria
- 5 Getting around London
- 6 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 7 Valencia Spain
- 8 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 9 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 10 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 11 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 12 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 13 The DCC scam is spreading
- 14 Favorite Champagne houses in Reims and surrounding area
- 15 Iceland in January/February
- 16 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 17 Driving in Italy
- 18 Paris in August
- 19 Porto, Galicia and Asturias (plus Leon) Hotel recommendations (??)
- 20 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 21 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 22 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 23 Rome Water Shortage
- 24 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 25 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?