I ran across this different type of accommodation while doing some surfing the web. Might be of interest for those interested in hiking the Lake District. Similar to the Alpine hut system.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train help for Prague
- 2 Germany train help!
- 3 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 4 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 5 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 6 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 7 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 8 Acropolis Athens
- 9 Interesting places to visit
- 10 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 11 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 12 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 13 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 14 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 15 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 16 Advice on Berlin hotels
- 17 Swiss Travel Pass
- 18 We're here!
- 19 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 20 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 21 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 22 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 23 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 24 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 25 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?