I ran across this different type of accommodation while doing some surfing the web. Might be of interest for those interested in hiking the Lake District. Similar to the Alpine hut system.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 14 nights france and Italy with kids - Help fine tuning the itinerary
- 2 One day in Lille, France
- 3 Short trip through Andalusia - help w/ 2 itinerary choices
- 4 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 5 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 6 Corsica
- 7 CDG to Marais transfer
- 8 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 9 London best location
- 10 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 11 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 12 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 13 Croatia with trips to Mostar & Bay of Kotar
- 14 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 15 Transportation Question Italy
- 16 Ger's September 2014 Trip Report to Galicia and Portugal
- 17 Cinqueterre
- 18 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 19 London Restaurants
- 20 Train tickets in Italy?
- 21 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 22 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 23 17 days in England
- 24 VENICE
- 25 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo