we're planning to head out into Europe in our camper van for about 10 days next summer - our first trip in the van. a hugely broad question, i am aware, but any ideas about where we should head, combining cities/countryside and not too warm, there and back in about 10 days including a night each way in Calais? it's been difficult to find help on planning itinerary - thank you for any inspiration!
Campervan trip from Calais next summer -
- 1 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 2 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 3 How Long For Santorini?
- 4 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 5 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 6 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 7 Kenmare to Dingle- Where to stop along the way?
- 8 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 9 Evening in Oslo
- 10 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 11 Prague Itinerary
- 12 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 13 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 14 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 15 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 16 Lisbon Hotels w/Charm & Central Location but NOT $$$$$$$
- 17 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 18 Starting Greece par of our trip, need hotel recommendations.
- 19 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 20 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 21 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 22 Germany and Italy
- 23 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 24 Moving to Spain
- 25 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?