we're planning to head out into Europe in our camper van for about 10 days next summer - our first trip in the van. a hugely broad question, i am aware, but any ideas about where we should head, combining cities/countryside and not too warm, there and back in about 10 days including a night each way in Calais? it's been difficult to find help on planning itinerary - thank you for any inspiration!
Campervan trip from Calais next summer -
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 2 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 3 London for Christmas
- 4 Florence in October
- 5 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 6 Traveling within Italy
- 7 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 8 first european holiday itinery
- 9 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 10 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 11 7 days in Andalucia
- 12 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 13 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 14 Paris: Where to Christmas Shop for Teen and Tween
- 15 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 16 Euro Train
- 17 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 18 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 19 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 20 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 21 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 22 To Paris and Provence in June
- 23 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 24 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 25 Going to Puglia, I hope