I will be traveling to Italy this summer for 2 weeks and was wondering if buying an SLR camera is worth it, or would my point & shoot be sufficient? I was wonderinf if most touristy places in Italy allow cameras because I just read they do not allow it near the statue of david.
I will be traveling to the following places:
Isle of Capri
Cameras in Touristy sites in Italy
- 1 first european holiday itinery
- 2 London for Christmas
- 3 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 4 Paris: Where to Christmas Shop for Teen and Tween
- 5 Travel by train or bus
- 6 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 7 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 8 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 9 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 10 Florence in October
- 11 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 12 Traveling within Italy
- 13 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 14 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 15 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 16 7 days in Andalucia
- 17 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 18 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 19 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 20 Euro Train
- 21 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 22 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 23 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 24 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 25 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???