I will be traveling to Italy this summer for 2 weeks and was wondering if buying an SLR camera is worth it, or would my point & shoot be sufficient? I was wonderinf if most touristy places in Italy allow cameras because I just read they do not allow it near the statue of david.
I will be traveling to the following places:
Isle of Capri
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 2 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 3 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 4 Question about Hostels in Europe during the summer
- 5 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 6 What clothes?
- 7 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 8 Car rental in Caen?
- 9 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 10 Questions about Italy again
- 11 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 12 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 13 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 14 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 15 Is my itinerary the Best of Northwest Italy?
- 16 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 17 Bavaria in August
- 18 Switzerland in 8 days
- 19 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?
- 20 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 21 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 22 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 23 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 24 Parc Clichy-Batignolles - Martin Luther King, Tours?
- 25 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome