I will be traveling to Italy this summer for 2 weeks and was wondering if buying an SLR camera is worth it, or would my point & shoot be sufficient? I was wonderinf if most touristy places in Italy allow cameras because I just read they do not allow it near the statue of david.
I will be traveling to the following places:
Isle of Capri
Cameras in Touristy sites in Italy
- 1 Belgium/Holland OR Paris/Strasbourg/Lucern
- 2 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 3 Wake up...all fodor posters who are so helpful...
- 4 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 5 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 6 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 7 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 8 Europe with young teens
- 9 First time traveler to Ireland
- 10 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 11 Advises for trip to Russia
- 12 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 13 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 14 Euro Train
- 15 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 16 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 17 Prague - must see
- 18 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 19 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 20 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 21 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 22 Getting to Gatwick and home again
- 23 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 24 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 25 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip