I will be traveling to Italy this summer for 2 weeks and was wondering if buying an SLR camera is worth it, or would my point & shoot be sufficient? I was wonderinf if most touristy places in Italy allow cameras because I just read they do not allow it near the statue of david.
I will be traveling to the following places:
Isle of Capri
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브바둑이게임→点【↘ YE265。ZE。AM ↙】点←슈퍼카지노
- 2 라이브다모아게임→有【↘ YE265。ZE。AM ↙】有←슈퍼카지노
- 3 국내카지노게임→吉【↘ YE265。ZE。AM ↙】吉←슈퍼카지노
- 4 고고카지노게임→去【↘ YE265。ZE。AM ↙】去←슈퍼카지노
- 5 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 6 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 7 Germany family road trip help!
- 8 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 9 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 10 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 11 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 12 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 13 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?
- 14 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 15 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 16 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 17 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 18 who is in amsterdam?
- 19 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 20 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 21 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 22 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 23 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 24 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 25 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast