I will be traveling to Italy this summer for 2 weeks and was wondering if buying an SLR camera is worth it, or would my point & shoot be sufficient? I was wonderinf if most touristy places in Italy allow cameras because I just read they do not allow it near the statue of david.
I will be traveling to the following places:
Isle of Capri
Cameras in Touristy sites in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 2 Luggage storage in Orvieto?
- 3 St. Petersburg to Moscow: train or airplane?
- 4 Paris and Barcelona Itinerary for my wife
- 5 European Quiz # 66 Monday
- 6 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 7 Athens Volunteering
- 8 Scandinavian Tour
- 9 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 10 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 11 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 12 1 Night Paris before Eurostar - Where to stay
- 13 Bergen Norway: how and where to store luggage for a couple days
- 14 Walking in Bologna
- 15 Train tickets France and Spain
- 16 Two days in Dublin
- 17 Private driver: Dublin airport to Limerick
- 18 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 19 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 20 Staying in the Highlands
- 21 scotland trave;
- 22 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 23 4000 BC Megalithic Cairns in Loughcrew , Meath, Ireland
- 24 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal
- 25 What do you think of this itinerary?