I will be traveling to Italy this summer for 2 weeks and was wondering if buying an SLR camera is worth it, or would my point & shoot be sufficient? I was wonderinf if most touristy places in Italy allow cameras because I just read they do not allow it near the statue of david.
I will be traveling to the following places:
Isle of Capri
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RFID Protection
- 2 3 days to spend in europe
- 3 12 days europe
- 4 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 5 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 6 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 7 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 8 Beaches in Southern France
- 9 Rail pass question
- 10 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 11 Paris to Ramstein
- 12 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 13 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 14 3 days with a Swindon base
- 15 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 16 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 17 Amalfi coast
- 18 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 19 If you had four months...
- 20 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 21 italy itinerary
- 22 Ravello to Paestum
- 23 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 24 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 25 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days