I will be traveling to Italy this summer for 2 weeks and was wondering if buying an SLR camera is worth it, or would my point & shoot be sufficient? I was wonderinf if most touristy places in Italy allow cameras because I just read they do not allow it near the statue of david.
I will be traveling to the following places:
Isle of Capri
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.ibwpro.com/beauty-wrinkle-reducer/
- 2 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 3 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 4 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 5 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 6 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 7 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 8 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 9 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 10 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 11 dinner jackets
- 12 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 13 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 14 2 weeks Europe trip
- 15 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 16 Transportation
- 17 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 18 4 days in Provence in early June
- 19 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 20 Leather goods in Florence
- 21 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 22 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 23 France Itinerary Advice
- 24 Trip to Rome
- 25 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?