Going to Europe in Sept. Wife has Canon EOS Rebel Xsi which she has taken on previous trips. It's gotten too big and bulky for older people. We need suggestions for a lighter/smaller camera w/ zoom capability but same sharp picture. Anything like this exist? Thanks.
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling within Italy
- 2 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 3 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 4 To Paris and Provence in June
- 5 Family European winter holiday
- 6 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 7 Florence in October
- 8 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 9 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 10 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 11 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 12 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 13 London at Easter
- 14 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 15 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 16 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 17 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 18 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 19 Advises for trip to Russia
- 20 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 21 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 22 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 23 Which travel plan?
- 24 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 25 Madrid to Sevilla