I had posted a similar question along with another post but decided to make this a post in itself because I am somewhat hesitant about using my good camera in Barcelona.
I have been reading a lot about pickpockets and safety of items in Barcelona. I don't scare too easily but I am concerned. I always travel with my Nikon D90 DSLR camera with a fairly big lens and maybe another lens strapped over my arm. I carry my camera on my chest with special gear called a cottoncarrier. The camera basically attaches to a clamp on a vest on my chest. I pull it off to shoot.
My question is do I ditch the camera and just use a point and shoot. I don't really want to do this. My passion is street photography and Barcelona would be such a good subject.
When the the groups of pickpocketers see a camera, a couple holding a map and blue jeans that really does scream TOURIST, HERE I AM COME GET MY STUFF.
Any suggestions or precautions would be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노싸이트＼◑＼『→ SD99.ZE。AM ←』＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 2 마카오카지노＼◑＼『→ SD99.ZE。AM ←』＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 3 My messa인터넷카지노＼◑＼『→ SD99.ZE。AM ←』＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 4 Where to stay & what to do in Gran Canaria?
- 5 Barcelona
- 6 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 7 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 8 Prague
- 9 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 10 Ischia
- 11 Santorini lodging
- 12 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 13 No Periods in British Written English!
- 14 Spain and South of France
- 15 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 16 Overnight at Heathrow
- 17 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 18 France, UK and Ireland
- 19 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 20 Ronda Wine/biking
- 21 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 22 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 23 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 24 Andalucia itinerary help
- 25 Germany family road trip help!