we need info on how to get from London - around belgravia/victoria station area to cambridge by bus, train or limo. time is flexible. weekday.
and then from cambridge to heathrow - what are the options.
3pm flight home on a sat.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 2 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 3 5 days in switzerland
- 4 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 5 Nice-Barcelona-Valencia
- 6 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 7 Comments on possible day trips fromSt Remy de Provence
- 8 Amafi to Naples - private driver? Other options?
- 9 Viking Ship Museums and Open Air Museums
- 10 Antwerp Tram
- 11 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 12 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 13 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 14 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 15 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 16 Transportation for students btw Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Prague, Krakow
- 17 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 18 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 19 Train tickets from Switzerland to Venice and back with Swiss Travel Pass
- 20 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 21 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 22 TAP airlines & other questions
- 23 Netflix and Hulu
- 24 Restaurant Recommendations in Rome
- 25 Paris hotels