we need info on how to get from London - around belgravia/victoria station area to cambridge by bus, train or limo. time is flexible. weekday.
and then from cambridge to heathrow - what are the options.
3pm flight home on a sat.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 suggestions needed: Seville--> Cadiz/Conil/...
- 2 Stockholm & Copenhagen - 7 Nights early Sep
- 3 Brugge or Ghent?
- 4 3 days with a Swindon base
- 5 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 6 Local markets in Italy
- 7 http://www.muscle4power.com/jack-hammer-xl-reviews/
- 8 part to half has been Georgia residence
- 9 One quick week -- where in France?
- 10 http://glycematefacts.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement-scam/
- 11 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 12 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 13 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 14 Which European country to visit in November? Spain/Italy/France?
- 15 http://isscamreview.com/tanaka-cargill-group-scam/
- 16 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 17 Sicily transportation
- 18 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 19 Berlin Hotel feedback
- 20 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 21 Renaissance art - what is a "bierhead" ?
- 22 dubrovnik activities. Bay of Kotor
- 23 Jetlagged first day in Hamburg
- 24 Need help - Interlaken OR Zermatt / St.Martiz to spend time
- 25 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?