we need info on how to get from London - around belgravia/victoria station area to cambridge by bus, train or limo. time is flexible. weekday.
and then from cambridge to heathrow - what are the options.
3pm flight home on a sat.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 2 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 3 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 4 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 5 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 6 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 7 Bernina Express mid-March
- 8 Ireland travel passport question
- 9 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 10 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 11 where to stay in London?
- 12 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 13 vienna
- 14 4 days itinerary for France
- 15 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 16 Questions about Polish sights
- 17 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 18 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 19 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 20 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 21 Juangfrau / mt
- 22 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 23 Switzerland
- 24 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 25 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days