we need info on how to get from London - around belgravia/victoria station area to cambridge by bus, train or limo. time is flexible. weekday.
and then from cambridge to heathrow - what are the options.
3pm flight home on a sat.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 2 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 3 Daughter has British passport can she get free education in UK
- 4 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 5 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 6 What clothes?
- 7 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 8 Planning a two day visit to Montreux
- 9 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 10 Bandol port of call
- 11 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 12 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 13 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 14 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 15 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 16 Help with London accomodation - totally confused now.
- 17 Scotland Highlands
- 18 Bavaria in August
- 19 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 20 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 21 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 22 Lake Garda or Lake Lugano?
- 23 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 24 Hyeres? Grimaud? elsewhere?
- 25 Current Paris vacation rental news...