we need info on how to get from London - around belgravia/victoria station area to cambridge by bus, train or limo. time is flexible. weekday.
and then from cambridge to heathrow - what are the options.
3pm flight home on a sat.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 2 Musee Carnavalet closed for now
- 3 Back from Paris
- 4 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 5 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 6 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 7 Another tipping question: concierges
- 8 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 9 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 10 International Flight Question
- 11 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 12 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 13 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 14 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 15 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 16 Luggage Storage
- 17 LIsbon
- 18 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 19 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 20 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 21 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 22 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 23 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 24 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 25 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days