So per your advice, thank you all, I am taking a day trip from London to either York or Cambridge and not Edinburgh like I originally intended. I only have one day so I need to choose.
When I get there, I prefer to walk around, like I did in Bath, and not use public transport. So which city is easier to navigate on foot and is more walkable? Any must see/do in either? I will be going in September.
Thanks a lot
Cambridge or York, which is more walkable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 2 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 3 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 4 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 5 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 6 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 7 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 8 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 9 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 10 itinerary help
- 11 9 days in turkey
- 12 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 13 Germany-berlin marathon
- 14 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 15 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 16 Nice Video about Poland
- 17 fun4all4 Trip Report: Greece is Great!
- 18 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 19 Reims for a day
- 20 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 21 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 22 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 23 Toulouse and beyond -
- 24 What country would you pair with Turkey? Greece?
- 25 St Pancras to Holburn tube station