So per your advice, thank you all, I am taking a day trip from London to either York or Cambridge and not Edinburgh like I originally intended. I only have one day so I need to choose.
When I get there, I prefer to walk around, like I did in Bath, and not use public transport. So which city is easier to navigate on foot and is more walkable? Any must see/do in either? I will be going in September.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 3 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 4 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 5 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 6 Another tipping question: concierges
- 7 Trip Ideas
- 8 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 9 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station
- 10 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 11 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 12 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 13 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 14 IRELAND Magical Time-lapse Mediation of County Kerry Ireland
- 15 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 16 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 17 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 18 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 19 Spain in July
- 20 Acropolis Athens
- 21 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 22 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 23 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 24 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 25 We're here!