So per your advice, thank you all, I am taking a day trip from London to either York or Cambridge and not Edinburgh like I originally intended. I only have one day so I need to choose.
When I get there, I prefer to walk around, like I did in Bath, and not use public transport. So which city is easier to navigate on foot and is more walkable? Any must see/do in either? I will be going in September.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 2 Classical Music in Milan
- 3 Montreux, Interlaken, Lucerne or Lauterbrunnen?
- 4 8 days in switzerland
- 5 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 6 Switzerland itinerary help request
- 7 Sienna with kids
- 8 Choosing: Taormina ,Ragusa, Cefalu
- 9 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 10 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 11 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 12 Museum of Decorative Arts
- 13 Belin museum pass, which one ?
- 14 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 15 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 16 Perugia and Rome by train and bus
- 17 Just in case anyone is wondering.....
- 18 Another Book List for Italy
- 19 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 20 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 21 2 Weeks Amsterdam, Belgium, Germany, Salzburg
- 22 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 23 Lake Maggiore
- 24 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 25 Pera palace hotel Istanbul