So per your advice, thank you all, I am taking a day trip from London to either York or Cambridge and not Edinburgh like I originally intended. I only have one day so I need to choose.
When I get there, I prefer to walk around, like I did in Bath, and not use public transport. So which city is easier to navigate on foot and is more walkable? Any must see/do in either? I will be going in September.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 outlook Installation Contact 1:800:681:7208 outlook Tec*h care
- 2 Italy Car Scam
- 3 Norway Honeymoon
- 4 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 5 Schengen Rule
- 6 Quizz !
- 7 Spanish Medical Providers
- 8 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 9 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 10 Trip Report 14th-17th October
- 11 Russia in two weeks in December
- 12 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 13 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 14 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 15 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 16 9 Days in Spain
- 17 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 18 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 19 It’s Thursday, it must be Seyðisfjörður. A 10 day Iceland road trip
- 20 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 21 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 22 Our future trip to Greece
- 23 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 24 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 25 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona