So per your advice, thank you all, I am taking a day trip from London to either York or Cambridge and not Edinburgh like I originally intended. I only have one day so I need to choose.
When I get there, I prefer to walk around, like I did in Bath, and not use public transport. So which city is easier to navigate on foot and is more walkable? Any must see/do in either? I will be going in September.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 2 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 3 English Countryside
- 4 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 5 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 6 http://musclegainfast.com/penetrex-male-enhancement/
- 7 Paris---baguette question???
- 8 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 9 French immersion courses in France
- 10 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 11 Scenic Driving Routes
- 12 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 13 Berlin
- 14 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 15 1-Day Drive: Ballyvaughan to Dublin, which of these 3 routes?
- 16 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 17 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 18 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 19 Pyrenees 10-Day Driving Itinerary
- 20 Visiting Spain in January
- 21 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 22 Flights from Croatia
- 23 Amsterdam Festival of LIghts
- 24 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 25 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?