So per your advice, thank you all, I am taking a day trip from London to either York or Cambridge and not Edinburgh like I originally intended. I only have one day so I need to choose.
When I get there, I prefer to walk around, like I did in Bath, and not use public transport. So which city is easier to navigate on foot and is more walkable? Any must see/do in either? I will be going in September.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (U.S) AOL Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 AOL Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 3 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 4 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 5 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 6 Watching A Musical At The West End In London
- 7 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 8 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 9 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 10 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 11 Scotland itinerary help
- 12 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 13 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 14 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 15 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 16 Edinbrugh
- 17 Bus from Potsdam to Dresden
- 18 Swimming to Paris
- 19 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 20 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 21 Istria in two days
- 22 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 23 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 24 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 25 Hiking in Switzerland