So per your advice, thank you all, I am taking a day trip from London to either York or Cambridge and not Edinburgh like I originally intended. I only have one day so I need to choose.
When I get there, I prefer to walk around, like I did in Bath, and not use public transport. So which city is easier to navigate on foot and is more walkable? Any must see/do in either? I will be going in September.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 2 lago maggiore: where to stay
- 3 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 4 Hotels in Aix-En-Provence
- 5 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 6 France to stop making foie grois
- 7 Small detour from Paris
- 8 Last Minute Advice needed for Rome
- 9 Switzerland/Italy Advice
- 10 Germany / Austria in December with parents - weather question, please help!
- 11 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 12 Quick drive thru Luxmbourg
- 13 please revew provence agenda
- 14 file of medicinal drug alleviation plans
- 15 Transportation from Spain to Portugal
- 16 Input on England, Scotland & Ireland
- 17 Provence to Nice driving
- 18 holiday problem in Budapest
- 19 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split
- 20 When and how to book for a trip?
- 21 Portugal Beaches 3-4 days
- 22 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 23 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 24 Sicily or Rome
- 25 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow