So per your advice, thank you all, I am taking a day trip from London to either York or Cambridge and not Edinburgh like I originally intended. I only have one day so I need to choose.
When I get there, I prefer to walk around, like I did in Bath, and not use public transport. So which city is easier to navigate on foot and is more walkable? Any must see/do in either? I will be going in September.
Thanks a lot
Cambridge or York, which is more walkable?
- 1 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 2 Greek islands from Turkey
- 3 To Paris and Provence in June
- 4 TGV and Provence questions
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 7 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 8 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 9 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 10 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 11 More help with housing in Puglia
- 12 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 13 Euro Train
- 14 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 15 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 16 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 17 Rome Accommodation
- 18 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 19 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 20 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 21 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 22 Italian Lakes gardens
- 23 London for Christmas
- 24 Garmisch, Nuremberg and Munich Nov trip
- 25 London's Proposed New Airport...