So per your advice, thank you all, I am taking a day trip from London to either York or Cambridge and not Edinburgh like I originally intended. I only have one day so I need to choose.
When I get there, I prefer to walk around, like I did in Bath, and not use public transport. So which city is easier to navigate on foot and is more walkable? Any must see/do in either? I will be going in September.
Thanks a lot
Cambridge or York, which is more walkable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 2 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 3 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 4 Advise for travelling to Eastern Europe(including Balkans)
- 5 Trip Report & Tips for Greece (Nafplio, Santorini, Naxos, & Athens)
- 6 Balkan Tour Operators?
- 7 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 8 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 9 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 10 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 11 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 12 tuscany wine tours and transfers
- 13 Madrid apartment input, please
- 14 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 15 December honeymoon in Europe
- 16 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 17 Florence veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 18 How long in Venice?
- 19 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 20 Firenze Card OR Amici Degli Uffizi Card??
- 21 staying a month or so in each place
- 22 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 23 URGENT: Fontana Del Papa, Tolfa Cooking School Info Pls
- 24 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 25 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)