So per your advice, thank you all, I am taking a day trip from London to either York or Cambridge and not Edinburgh like I originally intended. I only have one day so I need to choose.
When I get there, I prefer to walk around, like I did in Bath, and not use public transport. So which city is easier to navigate on foot and is more walkable? Any must see/do in either? I will be going in September.
Thanks a lot
Cambridge or York, which is more walkable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best way to get from Brno to Budapest
- 2 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 3 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 4 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 5 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 6 Chip but no PIN
- 7 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 8 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 9 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 10 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 11 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 12 Stay near Paris
- 13 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help
- 14 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 15 Oktoberfest reservations
- 16 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 17 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 18 Eurostar booking
- 19 Questions for my German friends
- 20 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 21 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 22 Good neighborhood to stay in Porto
- 23 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 24 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 25 What to wear