So per your advice, thank you all, I am taking a day trip from London to either York or Cambridge and not Edinburgh like I originally intended. I only have one day so I need to choose.
When I get there, I prefer to walk around, like I did in Bath, and not use public transport. So which city is easier to navigate on foot and is more walkable? Any must see/do in either? I will be going in September.
Thanks a lot
Cambridge or York, which is more walkable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 2 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 3 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 4 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 5 Greek Seas- Sailing on the Mediterranean
- 6 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 7 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 8 Good times in Munich, the city
- 9 8 days en route to Salzburg - help me plan my itinerary!
- 10 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 11 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 12 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 13 Lake Como transportation questions
- 14 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 15 history museums or locations
- 16 2 weeks in Barcelona and Swiss Apls
- 17 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 18 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 19 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 20 By train to and out of Prague
- 21 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 22 Cylades Island Hopping
- 23 Looking for advice on Christmas Market trip (Germany)
- 24 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 25 Italy dolomites