So per your advice, thank you all, I am taking a day trip from London to either York or Cambridge and not Edinburgh like I originally intended. I only have one day so I need to choose.
When I get there, I prefer to walk around, like I did in Bath, and not use public transport. So which city is easier to navigate on foot and is more walkable? Any must see/do in either? I will be going in September.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Escorted Tours
- 2 Ludwig Castles
- 3 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 4 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 5 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 6 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 7 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 8 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 9 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 10 2 Months in Sicily
- 11 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 12 What tips can you give about packing?
- 13 Le Marche, Italy
- 14 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 15 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 16 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 17 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 18 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 19 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 20 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 21 Hallstatt tour recommendations?
- 22 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 23 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 24 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 25 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week