So per your advice, thank you all, I am taking a day trip from London to either York or Cambridge and not Edinburgh like I originally intended. I only have one day so I need to choose.
When I get there, I prefer to walk around, like I did in Bath, and not use public transport. So which city is easier to navigate on foot and is more walkable? Any must see/do in either? I will be going in September.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How Might I Order This Libido Enhancer For Myself?
- 2 Pottery factory tour on Poland (?)
- 3 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 4 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 5 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 6 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 7 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 8 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 9 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 10 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 11 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 12 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 13 de Roma A Como en 6 días
- 14 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 15 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 16 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 17 Salzburg itinerary review
- 18 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 19 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 20 Milan and Lake Como
- 21 weekend from cologne germany
- 22 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 23 Switzerland in September
- 24 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 25 Where to eat in Rome?