This is very early as I am hoping to make this trip in 2015, but we initially were hoping to make it last summer but due to budget and time restrictions it got cancelled. We want to start the trip at Calvi on the Rocks and end at Tomorrowland. They are typically early July to late July. It gives us "2 weeks" in between, but 2015 is probably going to be the most flexible summer, so technically we'd have 3 weeks not including the festival days and can work around them.
Since this is very preliminary and I got some helpful advice for a trip I am planning this year I thought I'd come here for some recommendations for this as well.
There will be 2 of us going in our 20s. And we are planning on flying into Nice.
From there we plan to go to Calvi (whether Calvi on the Rocks happens that summer or not) to Monaco to Lyon to Paris to Brussels to Bruges to Antwerp to Boom. Is it feasible in a month (counting festival days). Anything can be removed or added, the only non-negotiable places are Calvi and Boom for the festivals as well as Paris and Antwerp.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/borealis-face-cream/
- 2 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 3 생중계카지노＼♞＼【 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 4 인터넷카지노✼＼【→ ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ ←】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 5 인터넷카지노♛＼【→ ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ ←】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 6 생방송카지노●＼【→ ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ ←】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 7 아시아카지노＼♟＼【 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 8 Cetona, Barbarino Val d'elsa or Greve?
- 9 온라인카지노＼♟＼【 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 10 실시간카지노＼♟＼【 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 11 아시안카지노●＼【→ ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ ←】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 12 나인카지노＼♟＼【 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 13 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 14 Which town for a
- 15 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 16 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 17 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 18 Ireland in April
- 19 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 20 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 21 Amalfi Coast help
- 22 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 23 A few days outside Rome
- 24 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 25 UK in July -- early planning stages