This is very early as I am hoping to make this trip in 2015, but we initially were hoping to make it last summer but due to budget and time restrictions it got cancelled. We want to start the trip at Calvi on the Rocks and end at Tomorrowland. They are typically early July to late July. It gives us "2 weeks" in between, but 2015 is probably going to be the most flexible summer, so technically we'd have 3 weeks not including the festival days and can work around them.
Since this is very preliminary and I got some helpful advice for a trip I am planning this year I thought I'd come here for some recommendations for this as well.
There will be 2 of us going in our 20s. And we are planning on flying into Nice.
From there we plan to go to Calvi (whether Calvi on the Rocks happens that summer or not) to Monaco to Lyon to Paris to Brussels to Bruges to Antwerp to Boom. Is it feasible in a month (counting festival days). Anything can be removed or added, the only non-negotiable places are Calvi and Boom for the festivals as well as Paris and Antwerp.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL@Password Reset CONTACT ☎1800:681:7208AOLTec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Iceland france spain
- 3 Paris hotel
- 4 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 5 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 6 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 7 Spanish food - not that special?
- 8 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 9 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 10 Maximizing Norway time
- 11 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 12 How to travel from Thessaloniki airport to Halkidiki
- 13 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 14 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 15 NEED AN URGENT LOAN?
- 16 Renting a car in Greece
- 17 Ex-pats with young kids
- 18 Greece
- 19 southeast sicily town as home base
- 20 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 21 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 22 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 23 London with Teens Trip Report
- 24 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 25 Top Tapas Tascas