This is very early as I am hoping to make this trip in 2015, but we initially were hoping to make it last summer but due to budget and time restrictions it got cancelled. We want to start the trip at Calvi on the Rocks and end at Tomorrowland. They are typically early July to late July. It gives us "2 weeks" in between, but 2015 is probably going to be the most flexible summer, so technically we'd have 3 weeks not including the festival days and can work around them.
Since this is very preliminary and I got some helpful advice for a trip I am planning this year I thought I'd come here for some recommendations for this as well.
There will be 2 of us going in our 20s. And we are planning on flying into Nice.
From there we plan to go to Calvi (whether Calvi on the Rocks happens that summer or not) to Monaco to Lyon to Paris to Brussels to Bruges to Antwerp to Boom. Is it feasible in a month (counting festival days). Anything can be removed or added, the only non-negotiable places are Calvi and Boom for the festivals as well as Paris and Antwerp.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 슈퍼카지노ᛞ【RAM300.COM】ᛞ 젠틀맨카지노 주소
- 2 온라인바카라주소 ᛡ【RAM300.COM】 ᛡ우리카지노 주소
- 3 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 4 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 5 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 6 Spain in December
- 7 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 8 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 9 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 10 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 11 K-Day
- 12 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 13 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 14 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 15 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 16 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 17 Cell Phone Question
- 18 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 19 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 20 Greek Islands (small)
- 21 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 22 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 23 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 24 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 25 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands