This is very early as I am hoping to make this trip in 2015, but we initially were hoping to make it last summer but due to budget and time restrictions it got cancelled. We want to start the trip at Calvi on the Rocks and end at Tomorrowland. They are typically early July to late July. It gives us "2 weeks" in between, but 2015 is probably going to be the most flexible summer, so technically we'd have 3 weeks not including the festival days and can work around them.
Since this is very preliminary and I got some helpful advice for a trip I am planning this year I thought I'd come here for some recommendations for this as well.
There will be 2 of us going in our 20s. And we are planning on flying into Nice.
From there we plan to go to Calvi (whether Calvi on the Rocks happens that summer or not) to Monaco to Lyon to Paris to Brussels to Bruges to Antwerp to Boom. Is it feasible in a month (counting festival days). Anything can be removed or added, the only non-negotiable places are Calvi and Boom for the festivals as well as Paris and Antwerp.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 2 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 3 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 4 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 5 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 6 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 7 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 8 Cinqueterre
- 9 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 10 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 11 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 12 Road trip Italy
- 13 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 14 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 15 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 16 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 17 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 18 Hilton CPH no loner
- 19 travel around Spain
- 20 Scotland Trip Report
- 21 French Wedding
- 22 Best way to walk up Gianicolo hill Rome
- 23 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 24 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 25 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones