I have a problem! I absolutely need to call this company in the US, however, I can only reach them by dialing a US toll free number. (1-866-....). However, right now I am in Germany and I tried to get through to them, but it doesn't seem to be working. Does anyone know if there is any way that I can call a US toll free number from Germany? If so,how would that work, what would I need to do? Thanks so much for your help! Have a great week!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Assist:: Skype Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:844:291 :6706 Skype 24*7
- 2 London Hotel - Different Request
- 3 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 4 Seville to Cordoba
- 5 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 6 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 7 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 8 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 9 London 6 day itinerary
- 10 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 11 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 12 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 13 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 14 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 15 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 16 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 17 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 18 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 19 Sim Cards
- 20 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 21 London in Winter Report
- 22 Portugal rental car
- 23 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 24 Switzaly 2011: two sisters visit Zurich, Turin and Milan
- 25 IWM