I've posted a couple of questions about a trip to Europe for next summer but I don't think I've been specific enough, so here goes hopefully a better attempt.
I want to do a challenging multi-day hike next year, preferably in the Alps, but am open to ideas. I have picked the Alps because I have fallen in love with the romance of Mont Blanc from images and stories of others. However, this year I did some hiking in the Dolomites - in the Val Gardena area - so I do know that height is not the only qualifier for awesome. I would definitely consider the Dolomites again but only if I was doing a via ferrata as I want more challenge than single day valley hikes next time.
I also would like to see Slovenia and Croatia but whatever I do I just want to find some water after the hiking week and also would like a city to explore at some stage.
My trip will be four weeks and I come from Australia.
1. do you have recommendations on week-long hiking routes in the Alps that include challenge (I would like to hike for more than 3-4 hours a day - up to 7 or more)
2. Have you heard of this route:
3. What are your thoughts on height of mountains? Does it matter for challenge, beauty etc?
4. I would like to do the Alps from the Italian side but am open to ideas. I would consider France, Austria, Switzerland, Slovenia or even Germany.
5. Does anyone have ideas for the itinerary before/after the hiking based on my priorities above?
6. Is it a silly idea to do the Alps and then get to Slovenia/Croatia? The reason I would like to do this is because this year I saw Spain, France and Italy and I guess I feel like I should expand my cultural horizons. When you come from Australia you're never sure when you'll be back!
7. My budget for this trip would be well under €6000 if possible, including flights which cost around €1300. Is this doable? (I spent a lot more than that in six weeks this year but I didn't hold back and shopped a lot too!)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 인터넷카지노＼↣》 ＫＲ２５８。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 《↣＼슈퍼카지노
- 2 정선강원랜드只【『 HIT23。ZE。AM 』 】只정선강원랜드정선강원랜드
- 3 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 4 마카오카지노▷〃「 ＡＢＳ２３６。ＣＯＭ 〃◁슈퍼바카라
- 5 카지노사이트❈＼【 ＫＲ２５８。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】＼❈슈퍼바카라
- 6 강원랜드워터파크乐【『 HIT23。ZE。AM 』 】乐강원랜드워터파크
- 7 카지노싸이트/❥↲(¯ ＡＢＳ２３６。ＣＯＭ ¯)↳❥/슈퍼바카라
- 8 강원랜드슬롯머신当【『 HIT23。ZE。AM 』 】当강원랜드슬롯머신
- 9 카지노싸이트/❥↲(¯ ＡＢＳ２３６。ＣＯＭ ¯)↳❥/슈퍼바카라
- 10 강원랜드딜러谷【『 HIT23。ZE。AM 』 】谷강원랜드딜러강원랜드딜러
- 11 강원랜드후기る【『 HIT23。ZE。AM 』 】る강원랜드후기강원랜드후기
- 12 와와카지노ね＼＼〃〃 ＫＲ２５８。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 〃〃＼＼ね슈퍼카지노
- 13 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 14 생중계카지노＼↣》 ＫＲ２５８。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 《↣＼슈퍼카지노
- 15 How Vigrx Plus Pills Increased My Sexual Activities !
- 16 생방송카지노▷〃「 ＡＢＳ２３６。ＣＯＭ 〃◁슈퍼바카라
- 17 카지노싸이트❈＼【 ＫＲ２５８。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】＼❈슈퍼바카라
- 18 인터넷카지노/❥↲(¯ ＡＢＳ２３６。ＣＯＭ ¯)↳❥/슈퍼바카라
- 19 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 20 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 21 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 22 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 23 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 24 Self drive tour companies
- 25 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?