I'll be heading to Europe for a few weeks this July, and have been wondering how to call home from there (Hungary, Austria, Czech Rep., Germany). I live in Canada, where cell phone plans are ridiculously expensive and non-competitive, so I just have a pay-as-you-go phone, which will cost me about $4/min abroad, according to Rogers. I'm looking for a simple way to call home, that will preferably not cost me the moon! Any advice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam vs. France
- 2 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 3 Dolomites October 14-18
- 4 Austria to Itlay road trip
- 5 First time in Italy
- 6 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 7 italy in ll days and what to see
- 8 Edinburgh airport taxi recos?
- 9 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 10 Ireland ToDo
- 11 Where to stay in Dijon, France
- 12 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 13 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 14 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 15 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 16 Norway Itinerary
- 17 Alhambra Guide
- 18 Capo d'Orlando
- 19 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 20 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 21 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 22 Euro 2016
- 23 Which Aeolian Island?
- 24 Paris gtg in October?
- 25 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option