I'll be heading to Europe for a few weeks this July, and have been wondering how to call home from there (Hungary, Austria, Czech Rep., Germany). I live in Canada, where cell phone plans are ridiculously expensive and non-competitive, so I just have a pay-as-you-go phone, which will cost me about $4/min abroad, according to Rogers. I'm looking for a simple way to call home, that will preferably not cost me the moon! Any advice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 2 Avignon or St. remy
- 3 A week driving in Bavaria
- 4 7 day Italy itinerary and storing luggage in train station
- 5 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 6 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 7 Spain / Barcelona, Seville & Toledo - May 2017
- 8 Camino Redux
- 9 Best stop between Split and Dubrovnik?
- 10 Swiss Flex pass and half fare pass
- 11 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 12 Naxos hotel question
- 13 PLITVICE LAKES
- 14 Hotel in Amsterdam
- 15 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 16 Reykjavik Trip Report
- 17 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 18 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 19 Update on buying SIM Card at FCO
- 20 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 21 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 22 Tuscany in late Oct / early Nov 2016?
- 23 Juangfrau / mt
- 24 5 day stay - ideas of best place to visit in December
- 25 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.