I'll be heading to Europe for a few weeks this July, and have been wondering how to call home from there (Hungary, Austria, Czech Rep., Germany). I live in Canada, where cell phone plans are ridiculously expensive and non-competitive, so I just have a pay-as-you-go phone, which will cost me about $4/min abroad, according to Rogers. I'm looking for a simple way to call home, that will preferably not cost me the moon! Any advice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Walking tour of Edinburgh
- 2 Bernina or Glacier Express?
- 3 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 4 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
- 5 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 6 Cash-free Scandinavia?
- 7 Intercity Train
- 8 Italy Itinerary Feedback wanted!
- 9 Best things to eat, see, do in Italy
- 10 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 11 Itinerary help
- 12 Rome Private Tours
- 13 French Prem Train Fares
- 14 Switzerland 5 days
- 15 Lake Constance - Where to stay?
- 16 First Trip to Europe Itinerary
- 17 A week in Verona. Please critique my daytrip list.
- 18 Three days in Athens
- 19 Worried my mother won't be able to fly!
- 20 RHK's Spring Trip
- 21 Venice
- 22 2 weeks Northern Italy Itinerary Suggestion
- 23 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 24 Andalucia - Food Vocabulary - suggestions, corrections?
- 25 Need some Venice planning help