I'll be heading to Europe for a few weeks this July, and have been wondering how to call home from there (Hungary, Austria, Czech Rep., Germany). I live in Canada, where cell phone plans are ridiculously expensive and non-competitive, so I just have a pay-as-you-go phone, which will cost me about $4/min abroad, according to Rogers. I'm looking for a simple way to call home, that will preferably not cost me the moon! Any advice?
Calling home from abroad
- 1 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 2 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 3 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 4 just want to know
- 5 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 6 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 7 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 8 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 9 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 10 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 11 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 12 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 13 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 14 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 15 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 16 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 17 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 18 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 19 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 20 Day trip to Capri
- 21 Mature and Reliable nanny,housekeeper drivers and privatenurse needed in UK
- 22 London at Xmas
- 23 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 24 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 25 Iceland: whitewater river kayaking?