I'll be heading to Europe for a few weeks this July, and have been wondering how to call home from there (Hungary, Austria, Czech Rep., Germany). I live in Canada, where cell phone plans are ridiculously expensive and non-competitive, so I just have a pay-as-you-go phone, which will cost me about $4/min abroad, according to Rogers. I'm looking for a simple way to call home, that will preferably not cost me the moon! Any advice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 2 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 3 Where to eat in Rome?
- 4 Thinking about the Fjords
- 5 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 6 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 7 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 8 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 9 Tracking the Weather
- 10 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 11 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 12 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 13 Italy travel plan help
- 14 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 15 Italy round 4 - Pisa/CT/Parma/Bologna/Milan
- 16 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 17 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 18 Alsace to Austria?
- 19 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 20 Budapest language lessons
- 21 Tours in Wales
- 22 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 23 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 24 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 25 barcelona neighborhood