I'll be heading to Europe for a few weeks this July, and have been wondering how to call home from there (Hungary, Austria, Czech Rep., Germany). I live in Canada, where cell phone plans are ridiculously expensive and non-competitive, so I just have a pay-as-you-go phone, which will cost me about $4/min abroad, according to Rogers. I'm looking for a simple way to call home, that will preferably not cost me the moon! Any advice?
Calling home from abroad
- 1 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 2 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 3 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 4 London for Christmas
- 5 TGV and Provence questions
- 6 Garmisch, Nuremberg and Munich Nov trip
- 7 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 8 Rome Accommodation
- 9 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 10 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 11 Chambermaid tipping
- 12 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 13 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 14 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 15 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 16 Italian Lakes gardens
- 17 Greek islands from Turkey
- 18 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 19 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 20 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 21 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 22 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 23 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 24 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 25 Madrid to Sevilla