I'll be heading to Europe for a few weeks this July, and have been wondering how to call home from there (Hungary, Austria, Czech Rep., Germany). I live in Canada, where cell phone plans are ridiculously expensive and non-competitive, so I just have a pay-as-you-go phone, which will cost me about $4/min abroad, according to Rogers. I'm looking for a simple way to call home, that will preferably not cost me the moon! Any advice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Enjoying England for a year!
- 2 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 3 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 4 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 5 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 6 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 7 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 8 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 9 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 10 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 11 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 12 SIM card
- 13 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 14 All of Spain or something else..?
- 15 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 16 RENFE error message during payment
- 17 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 18 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 19 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 20 Greece Experts
- 21 Europe itinerary review
- 22 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 23 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 24 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 25 Favorite restaurants in Paris