I'll be heading to Europe for a few weeks this July, and have been wondering how to call home from there (Hungary, Austria, Czech Rep., Germany). I live in Canada, where cell phone plans are ridiculously expensive and non-competitive, so I just have a pay-as-you-go phone, which will cost me about $4/min abroad, according to Rogers. I'm looking for a simple way to call home, that will preferably not cost me the moon! Any advice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Spain
- 2 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 3 Italy
- 4 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 5 Emergencies in Ireland
- 6 If you had to choose one......
- 7 How to Pick Up Vatican Tickets
- 8 Ireland hotel questions
- 9 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 10 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 11 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 12 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 13 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 14 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 15 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 16 Suggest Itinerary for 2 Nights in Lake District - Grasmere
- 17 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 18 Boat hire in Arcachon
- 19 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 20 Food in Positano
- 21 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 22 Edinburgh to Skye
- 23 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 24 4 days itinerary for France
- 25 Paris Hotels Left Bank Thread