I'll be heading to Europe for a few weeks this July, and have been wondering how to call home from there (Hungary, Austria, Czech Rep., Germany). I live in Canada, where cell phone plans are ridiculously expensive and non-competitive, so I just have a pay-as-you-go phone, which will cost me about $4/min abroad, according to Rogers. I'm looking for a simple way to call home, that will preferably not cost me the moon! Any advice?
Calling home from abroad
- 1 I Need To Vent!
- 2 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 3 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 4 8 hour layover in Frankfurt of 5/21
- 5 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 6 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 7 Tennyson Home
- 8 Austria - Salzburg to Vienna (Train and Boat)
- 9 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 10 Backpacking through Europe
- 11 Which tour company would be best?
- 12 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 13 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 14 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 15 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 16 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 17 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 18 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 19 Balkans in 4 weeks - Feasible itinerary?
- 20 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 21 Travel witha bike between Ventimiglia and Genova
- 22 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 23 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 24 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 25 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September