My partner and I have 21 days available in late May/mid June 2014. We're thinking this would be the perfect amount of time and time of year to visit Turkey. We're interesting in staying in 3-4 different locales. We like to 'settle in' and savor each place (versus changing hotels every few nights). We're thinking:
4. Beach (possibly a Gullet in lieu of the beach)
We'll get our International Air SFO/Istanbul on either Lufthansa or Swissair, they both have decent schedules.
Any suggestions for a basic itinerary? Interested in sites, hotels (3-4 star, at around $100 p/night) and any air/car suggestions.
BIG Thank you!
Calling All Turkey Experts!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 2 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 3 Scottland for a day!
- 4 A guide to Madrid
- 5 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 6 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 7 First ever europe trip
- 8 northern Portugal
- 9 Best Tours of Europe
- 10 England, Paris itinerary help
- 11 Where to stay in Bilbao and best way to get to airport.
- 12 Five weeks in Portugal - Does this route make sense?
- 13 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!
- 14 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 15 Best london location to stay?
- 16 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 17 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 18 Scotland and northern England
- 19 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 20 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 21 Help me with this trip
- 22 Help me plan a Trip
- 23 Europe first timers
- 24 Germany and Switzerland
- 25 Prague for a week?