My partner and I have 21 days available in late May/mid June 2014. We're thinking this would be the perfect amount of time and time of year to visit Turkey. We're interesting in staying in 3-4 different locales. We like to 'settle in' and savor each place (versus changing hotels every few nights). We're thinking:
4. Beach (possibly a Gullet in lieu of the beach)
We'll get our International Air SFO/Istanbul on either Lufthansa or Swissair, they both have decent schedules.
Any suggestions for a basic itinerary? Interested in sites, hotels (3-4 star, at around $100 p/night) and any air/car suggestions.
BIG Thank you!
Calling All Turkey Experts!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 euro quiz # 69 - All About Parks...
- 2 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 3 Sorting out my travel Days in Italy
- 4 Paris Street Market Selling Soaps from Provence
- 5 scotland trave;
- 6 One night in Paris- where to stay?
- 7 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 8 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 9 Please help me plan my trip!
- 10 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 11 3.5 weeks in Europe w/ 10-month old
- 12 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 13 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 14 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 15 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 16 Apartment services for Barcelona and Pamplona
- 17 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 18 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 19 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 20 Choosing countries for an 18 day trip
- 21 Classical Music Concert in Vienna
- 22 Porto to Salamanca
- 23 QUICK TOUR IN IRELAND -- WANT TO EXTEND A FEW DAYS -- SUGGESTIONS?
- 24 Traveling after Dublin
- 25 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted