My partner and I have 21 days available in late May/mid June 2014. We're thinking this would be the perfect amount of time and time of year to visit Turkey. We're interesting in staying in 3-4 different locales. We like to 'settle in' and savor each place (versus changing hotels every few nights). We're thinking:
4. Beach (possibly a Gullet in lieu of the beach)
We'll get our International Air SFO/Istanbul on either Lufthansa or Swissair, they both have decent schedules.
Any suggestions for a basic itinerary? Interested in sites, hotels (3-4 star, at around $100 p/night) and any air/car suggestions.
BIG Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 2 Tour Sicily in 11 days by public transport
- 3 9 days to visit Paris, London and maybe Florence?!
- 4 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 5 Venice hotels -- your input on the short list
- 6 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 7 Norway in August
- 8 Day Trip From London
- 9 Help on itineray Oslo-lillehammer--geiranger-trondheim alesund bergen-Slang
- 10 Should I shop in Firenze or Roma? Or Paris or London?!
- 11 French towns in autumn
- 12 My summer in Paris
- 13 A wonderful month in France
- 14 Best of SW Norway in 5 days; Bergen, Alesund, fjords
- 15 Qustions: Europen river cruises solo
- 16 Help with honeymoon itinerary - Paris, Barcelona and South of Spain
- 17 Charming town in Noway to visit?
- 18 French countryside/wine country
- 19 Train tickets in Europe
- 20 Six days in Yorkshire and Derbyshire
- 21 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 22 Trip to Europe October 2016
- 23 An ambitions plan for Andalusia
- 24 Need recommendations for car rental agencies in Crete and Naxos
- 25 Restaurant recommendations in San Sebastián