My partner and I have 21 days available in late May/mid June 2014. We're thinking this would be the perfect amount of time and time of year to visit Turkey. We're interesting in staying in 3-4 different locales. We like to 'settle in' and savor each place (versus changing hotels every few nights). We're thinking:
4. Beach (possibly a Gullet in lieu of the beach)
We'll get our International Air SFO/Istanbul on either Lufthansa or Swissair, they both have decent schedules.
Any suggestions for a basic itinerary? Interested in sites, hotels (3-4 star, at around $100 p/night) and any air/car suggestions.
BIG Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 2 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 3 Trieste or Venice car rental offices open Saturday afternoon ?
- 4 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 5 One Way... trust or bust?
- 6 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 7 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 8 Italy weather last week of March.
- 9 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 10 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 11 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 12 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 13 Alhambra
- 14 Antwerp Tram
- 15 Paris weather
- 16 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 17 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 18 11 Days - Ljubljana, Croatia, Sarajevo
- 19 Day trip from Munich to Salzburg?
- 20 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 21 Advice for London 2 days
- 22 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 23 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 24 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 25 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion