My partner and I have 21 days available in late May/mid June 2014. We're thinking this would be the perfect amount of time and time of year to visit Turkey. We're interesting in staying in 3-4 different locales. We like to 'settle in' and savor each place (versus changing hotels every few nights). We're thinking:
4. Beach (possibly a Gullet in lieu of the beach)
We'll get our International Air SFO/Istanbul on either Lufthansa or Swissair, they both have decent schedules.
Any suggestions for a basic itinerary? Interested in sites, hotels (3-4 star, at around $100 p/night) and any air/car suggestions.
BIG Thank you!
Calling All Turkey Experts!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Central Europe itinerary
- 2 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 3 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 4 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 5 floods in Andalucia
- 6 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 7 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 8 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 9 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 10 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 11 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 12 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 13 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 14 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 15 Arriving in Prague
- 16 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 17 4 Months in Europe
- 18 2 Days in Rome
- 19 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 20 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 21 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 22 Tipping in the UK
- 23 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 24 2 weeks in Spain
- 25 Going to Paris? Be yourself