My partner and I have 21 days available in late May/mid June 2014. We're thinking this would be the perfect amount of time and time of year to visit Turkey. We're interesting in staying in 3-4 different locales. We like to 'settle in' and savor each place (versus changing hotels every few nights). We're thinking:
4. Beach (possibly a Gullet in lieu of the beach)
We'll get our International Air SFO/Istanbul on either Lufthansa or Swissair, they both have decent schedules.
Any suggestions for a basic itinerary? Interested in sites, hotels (3-4 star, at around $100 p/night) and any air/car suggestions.
BIG Thank you!
Calling All Turkey Experts!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 2 Teen Mens Fashion/Apparel?
- 3 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 4 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 5 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 6 Itinerary help: St. Remy / Marseille / Nice then? end in Milan
- 7 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 8 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 9 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 10 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 11 Questions for Paris residents
- 12 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 13 Mont St. Michele?
- 14 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 15 Croatia, Greece and Turkey
- 16 Brittany and Normandy coast
- 17 Stay in Venice
- 18 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 19 Venice - apartment??????
- 20 12 days in italy help
- 21 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 22 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 23 Is Easter week 2015 too early for Keukenhof garden?
- 24 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 25 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?