My partner and I have 21 days available in late May/mid June 2014. We're thinking this would be the perfect amount of time and time of year to visit Turkey. We're interesting in staying in 3-4 different locales. We like to 'settle in' and savor each place (versus changing hotels every few nights). We're thinking:
4. Beach (possibly a Gullet in lieu of the beach)
We'll get our International Air SFO/Istanbul on either Lufthansa or Swissair, they both have decent schedules.
Any suggestions for a basic itinerary? Interested in sites, hotels (3-4 star, at around $100 p/night) and any air/car suggestions.
BIG Thank you!
Calling All Turkey Experts!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in 21 days
- 2 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 3 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 4 Question re. ToT Montserrat Ticket for day trip
- 5 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 6 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 7 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 8 Spain Questions
- 9 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 10 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 11 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 12 Avignon to London?
- 13 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 14 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 15 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 16 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 17 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 18 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 19 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 20 one last portugal car rental question
- 21 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 22 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 23 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 24 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 25 Hair Straightener for Europe!