My partner and I have 21 days available in late May/mid June 2014. We're thinking this would be the perfect amount of time and time of year to visit Turkey. We're interesting in staying in 3-4 different locales. We like to 'settle in' and savor each place (versus changing hotels every few nights). We're thinking:
4. Beach (possibly a Gullet in lieu of the beach)
We'll get our International Air SFO/Istanbul on either Lufthansa or Swissair, they both have decent schedules.
Any suggestions for a basic itinerary? Interested in sites, hotels (3-4 star, at around $100 p/night) and any air/car suggestions.
BIG Thank you!
Calling All Turkey Experts!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scottish Passport
- 2 Air France strike
- 3 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 4 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 5 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 6 Find a long term rental studio in Paris
- 7 Amsterdam
- 8 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 9 BARCELONA: renting a car to Costa Brava
- 10 Best day trips from Paris
- 11 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 12 Sunny September Trip Report
- 13 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 14 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 15 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 16 Italy tours
- 17 Norway Advice
- 18 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 19 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 20 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 21 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 22 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 23 See You In Minsk
- 24 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 25 Ski to Verbier and Courmayeur, is it possible without a car?