My partner and I have 21 days available in late May/mid June 2014. We're thinking this would be the perfect amount of time and time of year to visit Turkey. We're interesting in staying in 3-4 different locales. We like to 'settle in' and savor each place (versus changing hotels every few nights). We're thinking:
4. Beach (possibly a Gullet in lieu of the beach)
We'll get our International Air SFO/Istanbul on either Lufthansa or Swissair, they both have decent schedules.
Any suggestions for a basic itinerary? Interested in sites, hotels (3-4 star, at around $100 p/night) and any air/car suggestions.
BIG Thank you!
Calling All Turkey Experts!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 2 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 3 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 4 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 5 A Greek sojourn
- 6 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 7 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 8 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 9 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 10 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 11 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 12 Burgundy in May
- 13 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 14 Weekend in Norfolk
- 15 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 16 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 17 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 18 Island Hopping and Whisky Tasting in South West Scotland
- 19 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 20 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 21 Bregenz or Lindau
- 22 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 23 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 24 Winter in Paris
- 25 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report