My partner and I have 21 days available in late May/mid June 2014. We're thinking this would be the perfect amount of time and time of year to visit Turkey. We're interesting in staying in 3-4 different locales. We like to 'settle in' and savor each place (versus changing hotels every few nights). We're thinking:
4. Beach (possibly a Gullet in lieu of the beach)
We'll get our International Air SFO/Istanbul on either Lufthansa or Swissair, they both have decent schedules.
Any suggestions for a basic itinerary? Interested in sites, hotels (3-4 star, at around $100 p/night) and any air/car suggestions.
BIG Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 2 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 3 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 4 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 5 Glowing epidermis– Some women have stated
- 6 Paris Under Seige...
- 7 6 days in Portugal in December
- 8 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 9 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 10 What one thing in Paris?
- 11 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 12 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 13 Anyone ever been to Minsk, Belarus?
- 14 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 15 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 16 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 17 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 18 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 19 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 20 Holiday in Austria
- 21 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 22 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 23 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 24 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 25 Retiring to Southern France