My partner and I have 21 days available in late May/mid June 2014. We're thinking this would be the perfect amount of time and time of year to visit Turkey. We're interesting in staying in 3-4 different locales. We like to 'settle in' and savor each place (versus changing hotels every few nights). We're thinking:
4. Beach (possibly a Gullet in lieu of the beach)
We'll get our International Air SFO/Istanbul on either Lufthansa or Swissair, they both have decent schedules.
Any suggestions for a basic itinerary? Interested in sites, hotels (3-4 star, at around $100 p/night) and any air/car suggestions.
BIG Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 2 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 3 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 4 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 5 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 6 Whistle stop family road trip
- 7 Cab cost from Tegel/ Germany/ to Charlottenstrasse
- 8 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 9 The DCC scam is spreading
- 10 ATM by Budapest Nuygati TS
- 11 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 12 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 13 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 14 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 15 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 16 Vienna to Budapest via Bratislava stopover
- 17 Lake Como,Italy
- 18 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 19 Andalucia Spain
- 20 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 21 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 22 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 23 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 24 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 25 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?