My partner and I have 21 days available in late May/mid June 2014. We're thinking this would be the perfect amount of time and time of year to visit Turkey. We're interesting in staying in 3-4 different locales. We like to 'settle in' and savor each place (versus changing hotels every few nights). We're thinking:
4. Beach (possibly a Gullet in lieu of the beach)
We'll get our International Air SFO/Istanbul on either Lufthansa or Swissair, they both have decent schedules.
Any suggestions for a basic itinerary? Interested in sites, hotels (3-4 star, at around $100 p/night) and any air/car suggestions.
BIG Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 2 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 3 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Trip suggestion
- 6 Back from Paris
- 7 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 8 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 9 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 10 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 11 Fifty Years Later, Paris
- 12 Another tipping question: concierges
- 13 Black hair stylists or braids in Barcelona
- 14 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 15 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 16 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 17 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 18 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 19 Summer Travel order
- 20 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 21 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 22 Dijon in December!
- 23 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 24 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 25 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days