My partner and I have 21 days available in late May/mid June 2014. We're thinking this would be the perfect amount of time and time of year to visit Turkey. We're interesting in staying in 3-4 different locales. We like to 'settle in' and savor each place (versus changing hotels every few nights). We're thinking:
4. Beach (possibly a Gullet in lieu of the beach)
We'll get our International Air SFO/Istanbul on either Lufthansa or Swissair, they both have decent schedules.
Any suggestions for a basic itinerary? Interested in sites, hotels (3-4 star, at around $100 p/night) and any air/car suggestions.
BIG Thank you!
Calling All Turkey Experts!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris-Immersion School in the Dordogne-Languedoc-Aix & Lessons Learned
- 2 Help with itinerary Bulgaria and Romania
- 3 NW Portugal - Moncao Minho
- 4 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 5 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 6 Madrid and London
- 7 Spanish food online
- 8 Bike touring in France
- 9 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!
- 10 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 11 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 12 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 13 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 14 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 15 5 Night Suggested Itinerary - South Iceland/Reykjavik
- 16 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 17 Stay away from EF Tours
- 18 Folegandros info?
- 19 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 20 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 21 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 22 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 23 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 24 Cell Phones in France & Spain
- 25 One Town on the Amalfi Coast