My partner and I have 21 days available in late May/mid June 2014. We're thinking this would be the perfect amount of time and time of year to visit Turkey. We're interesting in staying in 3-4 different locales. We like to 'settle in' and savor each place (versus changing hotels every few nights). We're thinking:
4. Beach (possibly a Gullet in lieu of the beach)
We'll get our International Air SFO/Istanbul on either Lufthansa or Swissair, they both have decent schedules.
Any suggestions for a basic itinerary? Interested in sites, hotels (3-4 star, at around $100 p/night) and any air/car suggestions.
BIG Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 2 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 3 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 4 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 5 Cordoba Overnight?
- 6 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 7 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 8 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 9 Firt time VISA applicant
- 10 Murren to Prague
- 11 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 12 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 13 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 14 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 15 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 16 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 17 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 18 Uffizi Phone Number
- 19 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 20 France Itinerary Advice
- 21 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 22 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 23 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 24 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 25 Help ... bus from Cappadocia (Kayseri) to Antalya or Fethiye