My partner and I have 21 days available in late May/mid June 2014. We're thinking this would be the perfect amount of time and time of year to visit Turkey. We're interesting in staying in 3-4 different locales. We like to 'settle in' and savor each place (versus changing hotels every few nights). We're thinking:
4. Beach (possibly a Gullet in lieu of the beach)
We'll get our International Air SFO/Istanbul on either Lufthansa or Swissair, they both have decent schedules.
Any suggestions for a basic itinerary? Interested in sites, hotels (3-4 star, at around $100 p/night) and any air/car suggestions.
BIG Thank you!
Calling All Turkey Experts!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 2 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 3 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 4 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 5 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 6 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 7 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 8 trip to norway
- 9 Is Venice really dirty?
- 10 Where to go in France mid July?
- 11 Help with England/Wales tour
- 12 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 13 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 14 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 15 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 16 Best beach town in Italy?
- 17 Cotswold Churches
- 18 A Greek sojourn
- 19 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 20 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 21 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 22 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 23 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 24 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 25 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks