My partner and I have 21 days available in late May/mid June 2014. We're thinking this would be the perfect amount of time and time of year to visit Turkey. We're interesting in staying in 3-4 different locales. We like to 'settle in' and savor each place (versus changing hotels every few nights). We're thinking:
4. Beach (possibly a Gullet in lieu of the beach)
We'll get our International Air SFO/Istanbul on either Lufthansa or Swissair, they both have decent schedules.
Any suggestions for a basic itinerary? Interested in sites, hotels (3-4 star, at around $100 p/night) and any air/car suggestions.
BIG Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 T Mobile Does it Again
- 2 European Championship
- 3 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 4 How not to behave in Iceland
- 5 Italy trains question
- 6 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 7 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 8 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 9 Two nights with kids in Normandy/Brittany
- 10 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 11 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 12 currency
- 13 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 14 Dr Manahel Thabet- Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 15 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 16 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 17 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 18 IN EUROPE - EPISODE THREE - KARLOVY VARY, DRESDEN
- 19 IN EUROPE - EPISODE THREE - KARLOVY VARY, DRESDEN
- 20 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 21 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 22 Sardinia Italian's paradise
- 23 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 24 Reflections on our Trip to Barcelona, Languedoc, Dordogne and Paris
- 25 want to use Iphone in UK and Italy