My partner and I have 21 days available in late May/mid June 2014. We're thinking this would be the perfect amount of time and time of year to visit Turkey. We're interesting in staying in 3-4 different locales. We like to 'settle in' and savor each place (versus changing hotels every few nights). We're thinking:
4. Beach (possibly a Gullet in lieu of the beach)
We'll get our International Air SFO/Istanbul on either Lufthansa or Swissair, they both have decent schedules.
Any suggestions for a basic itinerary? Interested in sites, hotels (3-4 star, at around $100 p/night) and any air/car suggestions.
BIG Thank you!
Calling All Turkey Experts!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 2 Questions for my German friends
- 3 What still confounds you about travel?
- 4 Train to Airport in Venice
- 5 Chip but no PIN
- 6 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 7 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 8 Foie gras, redux
- 9 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 10 Dublin Tour Companies
- 11 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 12 Day trips from Seville
- 13 Oktoberfest reservations
- 14 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 15 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 16 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 17 Switzerland and Piedmont, Italy itinerary suggestions
- 18 Completely off the beaten track on the Petite Ceinture
- 19 Southern France
- 20 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 21 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 22 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 23 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 24 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 25 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?