My partner and I have 21 days available in late May/mid June 2014. We're thinking this would be the perfect amount of time and time of year to visit Turkey. We're interesting in staying in 3-4 different locales. We like to 'settle in' and savor each place (versus changing hotels every few nights). We're thinking:
4. Beach (possibly a Gullet in lieu of the beach)
We'll get our International Air SFO/Istanbul on either Lufthansa or Swissair, they both have decent schedules.
Any suggestions for a basic itinerary? Interested in sites, hotels (3-4 star, at around $100 p/night) and any air/car suggestions.
BIG Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Periods in British Written English!
- 2 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 3 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 4 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 5 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 6 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 7 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 8 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 9 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 10 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 11 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 12 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 13 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 14 10 day travel itinerary with a 3 year old. please comment. Month of MAy
- 15 Self drive tour companies
- 16 Rouen Tour Companies
- 17 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 18 Andalucia itinerary help
- 19 St Denis Cathedral
- 20 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 21 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 22 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 23 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 24 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 25 Ireland itinerary help please