My partner and I have 21 days available in late May/mid June 2014. We're thinking this would be the perfect amount of time and time of year to visit Turkey. We're interesting in staying in 3-4 different locales. We like to 'settle in' and savor each place (versus changing hotels every few nights). We're thinking:
4. Beach (possibly a Gullet in lieu of the beach)
We'll get our International Air SFO/Istanbul on either Lufthansa or Swissair, they both have decent schedules.
Any suggestions for a basic itinerary? Interested in sites, hotels (3-4 star, at around $100 p/night) and any air/car suggestions.
BIG Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BIKE AND BARGE
- 2 Flight from Athens to Turkey
- 3 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 4 http://thebeautysystem.com/silqueskin-serum
- 5 Italy emergency numbers, which one
- 6 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 7 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 8 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 9 http://supplementskings.com/forever-bust/
- 10 Flamenco in Madrid
- 11 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 12 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 13 London - Home Depot
- 14 The Different Methods To Creating Attraction
- 15 This informative article brings out one distinctive
- 16 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 17 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 18 awesome website for cheap soccer jerseys
- 19 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 20 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 21 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 22 http://www.vitaminofhealth.com/zynev-male-enhancement/
- 23 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 24 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 25 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...