My partner and I have 21 days available in late May/mid June 2014. We're thinking this would be the perfect amount of time and time of year to visit Turkey. We're interesting in staying in 3-4 different locales. We like to 'settle in' and savor each place (versus changing hotels every few nights). We're thinking:
4. Beach (possibly a Gullet in lieu of the beach)
We'll get our International Air SFO/Istanbul on either Lufthansa or Swissair, they both have decent schedules.
Any suggestions for a basic itinerary? Interested in sites, hotels (3-4 star, at around $100 p/night) and any air/car suggestions.
BIG Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 2 Meteora for older folk
- 3 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 4 Budapest & Prague
- 5 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 6 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 9 Petrol in Greece
- 10 Paris day trips August
- 11 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 12 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 13 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 14 Acorn TV
- 15 Spain in July
- 16 Germany train help!
- 17 Train help for Prague
- 18 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 19 Athens
- 20 Transportation from Brno train station
- 21 Swiss Travel Pass
- 22 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 23 10 days in Paris and......
- 24 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 25 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??