My partner and I have 21 days available in late May/mid June 2014. We're thinking this would be the perfect amount of time and time of year to visit Turkey. We're interesting in staying in 3-4 different locales. We like to 'settle in' and savor each place (versus changing hotels every few nights). We're thinking:
4. Beach (possibly a Gullet in lieu of the beach)
We'll get our International Air SFO/Istanbul on either Lufthansa or Swissair, they both have decent schedules.
Any suggestions for a basic itinerary? Interested in sites, hotels (3-4 star, at around $100 p/night) and any air/car suggestions.
BIG Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London: favorite recent exhibits?
- 2 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 3 From Schipol to ?
- 4 Mirrors?
- 5 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 6 where do you look when you're trying to book a villa last minute?
- 7 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 8 Spanish Christmas season traditions
- 9 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 10 How to get from any stop on BE to any place in France
- 11 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 12 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 13 House/villa in Italy or France
- 14 Santorini Location
- 15 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 16 La Tavola Marche
- 17 Le Marche: Cartoceto, Fano...
- 18 Using O2 in Europe?
- 19 Montenegro in Sept/Oct
- 20 Italy for New Year's
- 21 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 22 10 Days in Tuscany
- 23 Southern Spain - itinerary suggestions?
- 24 Coastal Causeway Route- Northern Ireland
- 25 Suggestions Algarve beachfront hotel?