My partner and I have 21 days available in late May/mid June 2014. We're thinking this would be the perfect amount of time and time of year to visit Turkey. We're interesting in staying in 3-4 different locales. We like to 'settle in' and savor each place (versus changing hotels every few nights). We're thinking:
4. Beach (possibly a Gullet in lieu of the beach)
We'll get our International Air SFO/Istanbul on either Lufthansa or Swissair, they both have decent schedules.
Any suggestions for a basic itinerary? Interested in sites, hotels (3-4 star, at around $100 p/night) and any air/car suggestions.
BIG Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First European Vacation )
- 2 Advice for Siena and Orvieto?
- 3 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 4 Cars in France
- 5 Rovaniemi or Levi??
- 6 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 7 Bahn sales
- 8 Jakobsweg: Walking through Switzerland
- 9 London, England, alone or with a tour group?
- 10 Madrid - how to schedule train from airport
- 11 Provence, Paris & London in April - 15 day trip
- 12 Greek island advice
- 13 Driving to Larrun (La Rhune) Spain
- 14 COPENHAGEN or STOCKHOLM for 4-5 days?
- 15 ATM near passport control in CDG terminal 2?
- 16 Roma Pass question on Borghese reservation
- 17 Apartment recommendation to stay in Paris
- 18 Paris
- 19 Rome/Florence
- 20 All French taxis now obliged to accept cards
- 21 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 22 Eiffel Tower Tickets - UGH!
- 23 Traveling around Lake Geneva
- 24 Around Geneva?
- 25 Still another Normandy question