My partner and I have 21 days available in late May/mid June 2014. We're thinking this would be the perfect amount of time and time of year to visit Turkey. We're interesting in staying in 3-4 different locales. We like to 'settle in' and savor each place (versus changing hotels every few nights). We're thinking:
4. Beach (possibly a Gullet in lieu of the beach)
We'll get our International Air SFO/Istanbul on either Lufthansa or Swissair, they both have decent schedules.
Any suggestions for a basic itinerary? Interested in sites, hotels (3-4 star, at around $100 p/night) and any air/car suggestions.
BIG Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Livorno shore excursion 3 choices ?
- 2 The Best of Paris Oct 12 -18th 2015
- 3 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 4 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 5 explore Italy on a budget
- 6 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 7 Free walking tours in Budapest and Prague
- 8 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 9 Itenerary Opinion
- 10 Pre-booking colosseum tour tickets - help needed
- 11 Time to go through customs London, Stansted
- 12 Driving through French Alps to Italy
- 13 The Best beach in Europe
- 14 Northern Spain
- 15 Locations of apartment in Seville
- 16 Transportation
- 17 Madrid to Paris by car in January 2016
- 18 London to Edinburgh Road Trip - Advice appreciated
- 19 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 20 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 21 7 day Itinerary Input Please - Switzerland
- 22 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 23 Rome Italy
- 24 Itin help: 14-15 days in Bavaria, Austria, possibly Croatia and Prague
- 25 bbc radio 4 visits Fleetwood near Blackpool