My partner and I have 21 days available in late May/mid June 2014. We're thinking this would be the perfect amount of time and time of year to visit Turkey. We're interesting in staying in 3-4 different locales. We like to 'settle in' and savor each place (versus changing hotels every few nights). We're thinking:
4. Beach (possibly a Gullet in lieu of the beach)
We'll get our International Air SFO/Istanbul on either Lufthansa or Swissair, they both have decent schedules.
Any suggestions for a basic itinerary? Interested in sites, hotels (3-4 star, at around $100 p/night) and any air/car suggestions.
BIG Thank you!
Calling All Turkey Experts!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with itinerary for 18 days in Italy.
- 2 9 Days In Ireland-Flying in and out of Shannon
- 3 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 4 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 5 A full week in The Netherlands
- 6 Seven days in London, June, 2014
- 7 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 8 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 9 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 10 40 Major Tourist Scams
- 11 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 12 things in Rhonda
- 13 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 14 Southern Italy without a Car
- 15 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 16 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 17 Need to get from ship to Venice airport
- 18 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 19 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 20 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 21 Help Me Fill in the Blanks
- 22 Visit to Bath and London england
- 23 Planning third trip to France-where to next?
- 24 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 25 Tour Company in Russia