My partner and I have 21 days available in late May/mid June 2014. We're thinking this would be the perfect amount of time and time of year to visit Turkey. We're interesting in staying in 3-4 different locales. We like to 'settle in' and savor each place (versus changing hotels every few nights). We're thinking:
4. Beach (possibly a Gullet in lieu of the beach)
We'll get our International Air SFO/Istanbul on either Lufthansa or Swissair, they both have decent schedules.
Any suggestions for a basic itinerary? Interested in sites, hotels (3-4 star, at around $100 p/night) and any air/car suggestions.
BIG Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What company to rent a AUTOMATIC car in France?
- 2 Trip Report: Eight Days in Amsterdam and Belgium
- 3 railfrom amstedam to reims fr
- 4 Travelling from Marseille Airport into the city
- 5 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 6 Hotels in Barcelona
- 7 Germany Itinerary suggestions please
- 8 Metro tickets in Paris
- 9 Interesting new site in Utrecht
- 10 Iceland - a brief trip report
- 11 Ann Frank House
- 12 short trip klon to koblenz
- 13 Paris Visite pass
- 14 Blonde in Amsterdam & Paris: Van Gogh, Gables & the Gare d'Orsay
- 15 Barcelona Itinerary
- 16 A week in Vienna
- 17 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 18 Bath or Exeter
- 19 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 20 Beautiful Engadin is suffering
- 21 air conditioning
- 22 Fall 2016 England andScotland
- 23 Backpacking Europe with my Bestfriend (18yo f)
- 24 Travel tips for Budapest-July 2016
- 25 Self-driving in Iceland