My partner and I have 21 days available in late May/mid June 2014. We're thinking this would be the perfect amount of time and time of year to visit Turkey. We're interesting in staying in 3-4 different locales. We like to 'settle in' and savor each place (versus changing hotels every few nights). We're thinking:
4. Beach (possibly a Gullet in lieu of the beach)
We'll get our International Air SFO/Istanbul on either Lufthansa or Swissair, they both have decent schedules.
Any suggestions for a basic itinerary? Interested in sites, hotels (3-4 star, at around $100 p/night) and any air/car suggestions.
BIG Thank you!
Calling All Turkey Experts!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 2 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 3 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 4 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 5 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 6 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 7 TR- A jaunt to Paris March 15
- 8 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 9 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 10 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 11 Top 5 choices from London
- 12 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 13 Transportation in Paris
- 14 Do American College Student IDs work for free museum entrance
- 15 Greek Island honeymoon
- 16 2 Days in Brussels
- 17 Santorini (Greece) : Ferries pros and cons
- 18 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 19 Europcar (via Kemwel) - rent GPS at pickup?
- 20 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 21 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 22 Train from Milano Malpensa DIRECTLY to Bologna Centrale?
- 23 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 24 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 25 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...