My partner and I have 21 days available in late May/mid June 2014. We're thinking this would be the perfect amount of time and time of year to visit Turkey. We're interesting in staying in 3-4 different locales. We like to 'settle in' and savor each place (versus changing hotels every few nights). We're thinking:
4. Beach (possibly a Gullet in lieu of the beach)
We'll get our International Air SFO/Istanbul on either Lufthansa or Swissair, they both have decent schedules.
Any suggestions for a basic itinerary? Interested in sites, hotels (3-4 star, at around $100 p/night) and any air/car suggestions.
BIG Thank you!
Calling All Turkey Experts!
- 1 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 2 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 3 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 4 Which travel plan?
- 5 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 6 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 7 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 8 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 9 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 10 Madrid to Sevilla
- 11 To Paris and Provence in June
- 12 London at Easter
- 13 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 14 Prague - must see
- 15 Travel by train or bus
- 16 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 17 Car in Prague
- 18 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 19 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 20 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 21 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 22 Family European winter holiday
- 23 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 24 Planning a holiday
- 25 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??