My partner and I have 21 days available in late May/mid June 2014. We're thinking this would be the perfect amount of time and time of year to visit Turkey. We're interesting in staying in 3-4 different locales. We like to 'settle in' and savor each place (versus changing hotels every few nights). We're thinking:
4. Beach (possibly a Gullet in lieu of the beach)
We'll get our International Air SFO/Istanbul on either Lufthansa or Swissair, they both have decent schedules.
Any suggestions for a basic itinerary? Interested in sites, hotels (3-4 star, at around $100 p/night) and any air/car suggestions.
BIG Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 2 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 3 Italy museum tickets
- 4 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 5 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 6 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 7 Honeymoon in Greece & Norway April/May 2016
- 8 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 9 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 10 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 11 Help with air/train logistics in U.K.!
- 12 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 13 Shopping in Stockholm, Prague and Warsaw
- 14 What one thing in Paris?
- 15 Holiday in Austria
- 16 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 17 Rue des Rosiers
- 18 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 19 First Trip to Europe!
- 20 Switzerland in mid-April
- 21 sfo to europe
- 22 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 23 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 24 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 25 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos