We are working on a blog story about most frequently asked by people planning a trip to Italy and we would love your help! Some of you have been with us here on the Forums since our beginning, so I’m sure you’ve seen some repeat questions over the years.
What questions do you see the most often and what is your response? What are some things you think every Italy traveler should know? What’s your favorite tip or insider secret for Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 2 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 3 Porto in January
- 4 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 5 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?
- 6 The DCC scam is spreading
- 7 Scotland itinerary advice
- 8 Any downside when booking codeshare flights?
- 9 Rome Water Shortage
- 10 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 11 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 12 Valencia Spain
- 13 Whistle stop family road trip
- 14 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 15 Lake Como,Italy
- 16 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 17 Help with tips in UK
- 18 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 19 Cab cost from Tegel/ Germany/ to Charlottenstrasse
- 20 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 21 Schengen question....confirmation needed
- 22 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 23 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 24 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 25 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
Calling all Italy experts – what question do you get asked the most?