We are working on a blog story about most frequently asked by people planning a trip to Italy and we would love your help! Some of you have been with us here on the Forums since our beginning, so I’m sure you’ve seen some repeat questions over the years.
What questions do you see the most often and what is your response? What are some things you think every Italy traveler should know? What’s your favorite tip or insider secret for Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 월드카지노게임━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 3 나이트팔라스게임━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 4 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 5 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 6 No Periods in British Written English!
- 7 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 8 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 9 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 10 Self drive tour companies
- 11 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 12 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 13 Rome tour guide suggestion
- 14 Barcelona
- 15 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 16 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 17 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 18 Antivirus is not running properly what should i do.
- 19 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 20 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 21 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 22 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 23 HP Laptop is giving me so much trouble what I do?
- 24 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 25 First time in London
Calling all Italy experts – what question do you get asked the most?