We are working on a blog story about most frequently asked by people planning a trip to Italy and we would love your help! Some of you have been with us here on the Forums since our beginning, so I’m sure you’ve seen some repeat questions over the years.
What questions do you see the most often and what is your response? What are some things you think every Italy traveler should know? What’s your favorite tip or insider secret for Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 2 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 3 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 4 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 5 Spain: train/rental car help
- 6 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 7 Trains in Italy
- 8 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 9 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 10 First Solo Adventure
- 11 Sicily help
- 12 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 13 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 14 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 15 Stu Tower
- 16 PARIS
- 17 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 18 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 19 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 20 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 21 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 22 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 23 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 24 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 25 Airline to Rome
Calling all Italy experts – what question do you get asked the most?