We are working on a blog story about most frequently asked by people planning a trip to Italy and we would love your help! Some of you have been with us here on the Forums since our beginning, so I’m sure you’ve seen some repeat questions over the years.
What questions do you see the most often and what is your response? What are some things you think every Italy traveler should know? What’s your favorite tip or insider secret for Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Recommendations re walking tours in Dubrovnik and Split
- 2 Traveling to Puglia in July
- 3 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 4 Puglia itinerary - need help!
- 5 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 6 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 7 Sleeping Beauty's Castle
- 8 Amalfi or Positano
- 9 Croatia travel ideas
- 10 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 11 Citadines Bastille Marais
- 12 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 13 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 14 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 15 Public Transport information App/Website
- 16 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 17 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 18 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 19 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?
- 20 12 Days in Italy
- 21 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 22 Romantic snowy mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend
- 23 house exchange
- 24 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 25 St.Malo Suggestions ?
Calling all Italy experts – what question do you get asked the most?