We are working on a blog story about most frequently asked by people planning a trip to Italy and we would love your help! Some of you have been with us here on the Forums since our beginning, so I’m sure you’ve seen some repeat questions over the years.
What questions do you see the most often and what is your response? What are some things you think every Italy traveler should know? What’s your favorite tip or insider secret for Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cornwall UK
- 2 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 3 Rome Discount Card for Longer Stay?
- 4 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 5 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 6 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 7 2 weeks in Germany – itinerary sanity check
- 8 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 9 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 10 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 11 Cinqueterre
- 12 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 13 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 14 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 15 Next Spring: Copenhagen and ???
- 16 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 17 YIKES!
- 18 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 19 Final Four
- 20 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 21 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 22 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 23 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 24 Cash machines ATM
- 25 ideas for four days in Reykjavic
Calling all Italy experts – what question do you get asked the most?