We are working on a blog story about most frequently asked by people planning a trip to Italy and we would love your help! Some of you have been with us here on the Forums since our beginning, so I’m sure you’ve seen some repeat questions over the years.
What questions do you see the most often and what is your response? What are some things you think every Italy traveler should know? What’s your favorite tip or insider secret for Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 2 Get-Assits: AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 AOL MAIL D*J
- 3 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 4 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 5 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 6 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 7 Iceland trip report!
- 8 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 9 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 10 Bernese Oberland
- 11 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 12 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 13 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 14 Couscous
- 15 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 16 15 days in Denmark / Sweden in May 17
- 17 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 18 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 19 Denmark or Sweden?
- 20 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 21 Moscow Favorites
- 22 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 23 TIM in FCO - update
- 24 Life's most embarrassing moments
- 25 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
Calling all Italy experts – what question do you get asked the most?