We are working on a blog story about most frequently asked by people planning a trip to Italy and we would love your help! Some of you have been with us here on the Forums since our beginning, so I’m sure you’ve seen some repeat questions over the years.
What questions do you see the most often and what is your response? What are some things you think every Italy traveler should know? What’s your favorite tip or insider secret for Italy?
Calling all Italy experts – what question do you get asked the most?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain Questions
- 2 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 3 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 4 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 5 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 6 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 7 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 8 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 9 one last portugal car rental question
- 10 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 11 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 12 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 13 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 14 Europe in 21 days
- 15 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 16 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 17 Street food in Turkey
- 18 Dublin Hostels
- 19 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 20 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 21 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 22 9 days in turkey
- 23 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 24 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 25 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?