We are working on a blog story about most frequently asked by people planning a trip to Italy and we would love your help! Some of you have been with us here on the Forums since our beginning, so I’m sure you’ve seen some repeat questions over the years.
What questions do you see the most often and what is your response? What are some things you think every Italy traveler should know? What’s your favorite tip or insider secret for Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Travelcard vs oyster card
- 2 Pre-Booking Train Tickets
- 3 Summer Language Programs in Germany
- 4 Rome to Todi on a Sunday - public transport help please
- 5 Paris Under Seige...
- 6 Car rental leaving Rome
- 7 8 days in Vienna in December
- 8 Question About My US Passport for Visit to France
- 9 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 10 Rotterdam in 1923
- 11 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 12 What one thing in Paris?
- 13 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 14 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 15 Suggestions for base in the Var
- 16 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 17 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 18 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 19 How would you spend four days in Dresden in December?
- 20 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 21 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 22 Stroller in Europe
- 23 Xmas windows in London
- 24 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 25 Take your time to see San Gimignano
Calling all Italy experts – what question do you get asked the most?