I originally planned our trip next May to start in Dubrovnik and work our way north (Hvar, Trogir/Split, Rab, Rovinj), ending up in Zagreb -- I thought that it would be warmer in the south when we started out the first of May. I wonder, though, if it might be better to do it the opposite way -- I guess I've read so much about the wonders of Dubrovnik that it might be good "to save the best for last." Any input or advice from those of you who know Croatia would be most welcome. And again, many thanks for all your wonderful trip reports, which have inspired me and provided incredible amounts of information.
Calling all Croatia fans
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 2 Portugal - Don't Miss!
- 3 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 4 Hotel for last night in London--for family of 4
- 5 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 6 Initial feedback on Spain itin, please
- 7 England and Scotland
- 8 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 9 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 10 Athens/Istanbul March
- 11 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 12 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 13 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 14 Dublin to Armagh?
- 15 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 16 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 17 Gite and/or agritourism
- 18 Apartment for family trip to London
- 19 Prebook B&Bs
- 20 Switzerland
- 21 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 22 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 23 Trains in Italy
- 24 20 days in Germany
- 25 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?