I originally planned our trip next May to start in Dubrovnik and work our way north (Hvar, Trogir/Split, Rab, Rovinj), ending up in Zagreb -- I thought that it would be warmer in the south when we started out the first of May. I wonder, though, if it might be better to do it the opposite way -- I guess I've read so much about the wonders of Dubrovnik that it might be good "to save the best for last." Any input or advice from those of you who know Croatia would be most welcome. And again, many thanks for all your wonderful trip reports, which have inspired me and provided incredible amounts of information.
Calling all Croatia fans
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 2 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 3 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 4 Crete/Santorini OR Positano/Capri - where to visit?
- 5 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 6 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 7 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 8 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 9 best time to book accommodation
- 10 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 11 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 12 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 13 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 14 London visit
- 15 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 16 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 17 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 18 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 19 No points in Paris .....
- 20 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 21 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 22 Pompeii train to Naples
- 23 Small group for Colosseum
- 24 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 25 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany