I originally planned our trip next May to start in Dubrovnik and work our way north (Hvar, Trogir/Split, Rab, Rovinj), ending up in Zagreb -- I thought that it would be warmer in the south when we started out the first of May. I wonder, though, if it might be better to do it the opposite way -- I guess I've read so much about the wonders of Dubrovnik that it might be good "to save the best for last." Any input or advice from those of you who know Croatia would be most welcome. And again, many thanks for all your wonderful trip reports, which have inspired me and provided incredible amounts of information.
Calling all Croatia fans
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Provence Tour Guide Recommendations
- 2 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 3 Ljubljana to Plitvice Lake
- 4 one-month itinerary -- what am I missing?
- 5 Day Trips from Paris
- 6 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 7 book your hotel before you travel
- 8 Dolce Vita on a Budget?
- 9 Milan Hotel
- 10 8 days Northern Italy/ Switzerland
- 11 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15
- 12 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 13 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 14 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 15 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 16 France to Italy advice needed please
- 17 CDG questions
- 18 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 19 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 20 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 21 Small wineries and other places Umbria/Tuscan border?
- 22 Côte du Rhône wine road
- 23 Is this the best urban surf spot in the world?
- 24 A Week in Spain
- 25 When to buy companion ticket?