I originally planned our trip next May to start in Dubrovnik and work our way north (Hvar, Trogir/Split, Rab, Rovinj), ending up in Zagreb -- I thought that it would be warmer in the south when we started out the first of May. I wonder, though, if it might be better to do it the opposite way -- I guess I've read so much about the wonders of Dubrovnik that it might be good "to save the best for last." Any input or advice from those of you who know Croatia would be most welcome. And again, many thanks for all your wonderful trip reports, which have inspired me and provided incredible amounts of information.
Calling all Croatia fans
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 2 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 3 Museums in Berlin
- 4 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 5 Schengen Visa Rules
- 6 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 7 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 8 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 9 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 10 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 11 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 12 5 Observations About Paris
- 13 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 14 Scotland November 2015
- 15 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 16 Amsterdam in the early 1980s
- 17 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 18 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 19 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 20 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 21 Is my plan ok
- 22 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 23 Reputable Tours
- 24 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 25 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris