I originally planned our trip next May to start in Dubrovnik and work our way north (Hvar, Trogir/Split, Rab, Rovinj), ending up in Zagreb -- I thought that it would be warmer in the south when we started out the first of May. I wonder, though, if it might be better to do it the opposite way -- I guess I've read so much about the wonders of Dubrovnik that it might be good "to save the best for last." Any input or advice from those of you who know Croatia would be most welcome. And again, many thanks for all your wonderful trip reports, which have inspired me and provided incredible amounts of information.
Calling all Croatia fans
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 2 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 3 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 4 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 5 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 6 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 7 Hotel in Rome?
- 8 Ukraine: witch-hunt has begun
- 9 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 10 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 11 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 12 Favorite hotels
- 13 St. Katherine Dock area flat for first time visit?
- 14 Late night dinner in Menton?
- 15 9 Days In Ireland-Flying in and out of Shannon
- 16 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 17 Passport Delays
- 18 Travel to Romania Transilvania Tours
- 19 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 20 Message for Ackislander
- 21 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 22 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 23 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 24 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 25 Thinking of Minori as "home base"?