I originally planned our trip next May to start in Dubrovnik and work our way north (Hvar, Trogir/Split, Rab, Rovinj), ending up in Zagreb -- I thought that it would be warmer in the south when we started out the first of May. I wonder, though, if it might be better to do it the opposite way -- I guess I've read so much about the wonders of Dubrovnik that it might be good "to save the best for last." Any input or advice from those of you who know Croatia would be most welcome. And again, many thanks for all your wonderful trip reports, which have inspired me and provided incredible amounts of information.
Calling all Croatia fans
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 2 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 3 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 4 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 5 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 6 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 7 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 8 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 9 Apartment rental in Barcelona
- 10 Advice please...
- 11 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 12 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 13 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 14 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 15 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 16 Paris in black and white
- 17 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 18 Wineries open on Saturdays in October
- 19 Hey Fodor's
- 20 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 21 Lagos or Portimao better base to stay
- 22 Apartment rental agencies in Barcelona
- 23 Douro cruise in last week of November?
- 24 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 25 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct